Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,822 members, 7,889,726 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:04 PM

FUTO PARTIME FORM...lasuadm you too small to scam me. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUTO PARTIME FORM...lasuadm you too small to scam me. (683 Views)

Partime Form 4 Poly Ibadan Is Out / Lagos State Polytechnics Partime Form 4 Nd ,hnd,agric Tech,pre Nd Etc Is Out / Laspotech Partime Form Isolo Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FUTO PARTIME FORM...lasuadm you too small to scam me. by Davosky777: 8:14am On Jul 28, 2010
Hi Nairaland,i have my information already but this Education Forum will be more better if we can do without all this Scammer calling themself different Name like Lasuadm.

He just sent me his account No in the name of Dr.Ezeh Victor, Skye Bank No:1221050006659.He ask me to pay for the part time form N5,500 today as the form close today, Scammer you too small go back to school and start study scammerology, ole thief carry am go.
Re: FUTO PARTIME FORM...lasuadm you too small to scam me. by Davosky777: 10:59am On Jul 28, 2010
@lasuadmln

Hi, babay look up i just modify my tred, if you need better work instead of scamming try to come to Onne Portharcourt, i will fix you where you can be carrying bags of rice for some amount of money par day and you will be better than this.

For your information EFCC just design some devices to track down scammer like you. BE WARN.
Re: FUTO PARTIME FORM...lasuadm you too small to scam me. by NUC2010: 11:34am On Jul 28, 2010
expose them all
Re: FUTO PARTIME FORM...lasuadm you too small to scam me. by Davosky777: 1:02pm On Jul 28, 2010
hi,seadmln.

You have the Got to post my facebook picture and profile! no wonder you have been duping people. and thank God you can post that i work as civil engineer in Onne.

For your information i have been working in Onne for the past 6 years controling and supervising project involving,
Installation of Diaphragm wall,
Instalation of vibro piles.
Sand separation technique.
Fabrication of Diaphragm wall cages,
Installation of Auger bore pile.
installation of Bore pile.
Installation of Guide wall.
Fabrication of Auger pile cages.
Fabrication of Bore pile cages.
General site supervision.
General site Administration.

I beleive above infomation is enough to tell you am not a scammer like you using different name like.

lasuadmln.
scantyengr.
daniel98,
Engr okon,
Engr william
annnnnnnddd ENGR ole(Thief).

My Name remain David Omotosho can you tell me your real name so that we check your profile on FACEBOOK TOO

Am only sorry for you as load of reasonable people already curse you only recently or can you prove your innocent bto people like.
ade4prof.
zt.
philip0906.
sainthbk.
mizoxtey.
nappa.

??.

JUST COME TO ONNE I PROMISE TO FIX YOU UP AS ONE OF MY IRON BENDER.

SHAME OMO OLE,
OFOON ,ALO KO LOUN KIGBE.

EFCC WILL SURELY CATCH YOU AMENNNNNNN,
Re: FUTO PARTIME FORM...lasuadm you too small to scam me. by philip0906(m): 1:15pm On Jul 28, 2010
[size=58pt]But this is freaking crazy. . .where r d MODS 4 GODS SAKE?[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Having Financial Education Is More Important Than Having A Degree. / Oau Admission? Don`t Be Fooled! / I Need Information About Universities In Europe That Do Not Require Toefl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.