Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,149 members, 7,943,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 06:55 AM

Complete & Free Digital Marketing Training (seo,sem, Ppc, Smm Etc) In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Complete & Free Digital Marketing Training (seo,sem, Ppc, Smm Etc) In Nigeria (299 Views)

Register Now! For The Free Digital Skill Acquisition Program By FGN & Wema Bank / when will sem grants be disburse in Nigeria? / I Need To Hone My Skills In Seo, Sem, And Online Marketing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Complete & Free Digital Marketing Training (seo,sem, Ppc, Smm Etc) In Nigeria by clickate: 1:55pm On Nov 26, 2018
I have always wanted to start a free Digital marketing training in Nigeria irrespective of location (Lagos, Abuja etc.) but i always want to wait for the best time, i have come to the realization that there really will be no best time.

Digital marketing is the career of the future and if you are not latching to this, you will have yourself to blame in the nearest future. This is why i have decided that i will start a Digital marketing training thread here on nairaland which will explain everything simply especially for those who want to advance in this field.

You may wonder what good will a free training do to you, but i am proud to tell you that i never paid a dime to become a professional digital marketer and today, i am the digital marketing manager of a top firm here in Nigeria and i consult for other businesses earning bountifully and it all happened through learning for FREE!!

I have been able to refine myself in this career lane over the years that i can comfortably see myself as an authority, reading wide, practicing and spending money to run tests, it is better your learn from me.

Since, we will be doing a series through time, i wonder what you stand to lose if only you can open your mind to the possibilities of what you can become in a world that is now digitally driven!!

I never had a mentor, i never had too much money to register for trainings but today, you have me to put you through and avoid my mistakes.

While i prepare our course outline, i will be glad if interested individuals can make their presence known in the comment section below.

FINGERS CROSSED!!!!!
Re: Complete & Free Digital Marketing Training (seo,sem, Ppc, Smm Etc) In Nigeria by Kwenty: 2:28pm On Nov 26, 2018
I am very much interested.
Re: Complete & Free Digital Marketing Training (seo,sem, Ppc, Smm Etc) In Nigeria by iamclime(m): 2:34pm On Nov 26, 2018
I'm in. Let's see how it goes. Thanks for the opportunity.
Re: Complete & Free Digital Marketing Training (seo,sem, Ppc, Smm Etc) In Nigeria by zhion01(m): 2:34pm On Nov 26, 2018
please am interested!!!! 07014796117
Re: Complete & Free Digital Marketing Training (seo,sem, Ppc, Smm Etc) In Nigeria by clickate: 2:45pm On Nov 26, 2018
Kwenty:
I am very much interested.

zhion01:
please am interested!!!!

Please edit your posts and remove your phone numbers, i did not ask for those!

(1) (Reply)

Experienced Bloggers And Reporters Needed For Permanent Employment / Do You Need A Cook Or A Nanny? / Business Plan Writers Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.