Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,717 members, 7,965,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 07:15 PM

Who Is Really The Scum? Men Or Women? Lets Discuss - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is Really The Scum? Men Or Women? Lets Discuss (1328 Views)

Men or Women Who Should We Blame For Rape Incident / Chika Lann: "My Hair Is Really Worth N40m, It’s Not A Publicity Stunt" / Who Is Really A Legend In The Contemporary Nigerian Music Industry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Really The Scum? Men Or Women? Lets Discuss by Christophermehn: 3:44pm On Nov 26, 2018
This unanswered question remains unsolved, but please who is actually the scum, men or women?
Before you answer, listen to this from the perspective of a man and woman,

https://soundcloud.com/generic-431011827/gold-digger/s-BWInl

and lets dicuss
Re: Who Is Really The Scum? Men Or Women? Lets Discuss by shakmati(m): 3:52pm On Nov 26, 2018
Men are scum! Women are trash! *goes back to sipping my soda water*
Re: Who Is Really The Scum? Men Or Women? Lets Discuss by Christophermehn: 4:00pm On Nov 26, 2018
shakmati:
Men are scum! Women are trash! *goes back to sipping my soda water*

Can you support these with some instances?
Re: Who Is Really The Scum? Men Or Women? Lets Discuss by Jayslicky: 4:00pm On Nov 26, 2018
First and foremost, we'll have to define scum.
1. Scum is a layer or froth on the surface of a liquid.
2. Scum is a worthless person.
If you're discussing about the second definition, I think women are champions because many of them are actually worthless.
Worthless means a person who has no substantial value to the human race and most women fits this role perfectly. Many will like to stage a argument of women are the ones who gave birth to us (but remember all females in the animal kingdom do this). If we look at the things that makes us higher animals you would discover that it's men who brought those ideas to life e.g politics, social media, religion, science, education etc. While women cook and flaunt their bodies to seek attention from men. Sorry to all the female folks but I've to say the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Really The Scum? Men Or Women? Lets Discuss by Christophermehn: 4:13pm On Nov 26, 2018
Jayslicky:
First and foremost, we'll have to define scum.
1. Scum is a layer or froth on the surface of a liquid.
2. Scum is a worthless person.
If you're discussing about the second definition, I think women are champions because many of them are actually worthless.
Worthless means a person who has no substantial value to the human race and most women fits this role perfectly. Many will like to stage a argument of women are the ones who gave birth to us (but remember all females in the animal kingdom do this). If we look at the things that makes us higher animals you would discover that it's men who brought those ideas to life e.g politics, social media, religion, science, education etc. While women cook and flaunt their bodies to seek attention from men. Sorry to all the female folks but I've to say the truth.

Wow, this is actually interesting, can any woman say differently?
Re: Who Is Really The Scum? Men Or Women? Lets Discuss by shakmati(m): 4:15pm On Nov 26, 2018
Re: Who Is Really The Scum? Men Or Women? Lets Discuss by catwalq(f): 8:16pm On Nov 26, 2018
Being a scum is not really gender specific. Its an individual thing.
Any one who doesn't respect themselves not to talk of others deserves to be labeled a SCUM (when I say respect, it involves but not limited to positive personal devt,being able to indulge in meaningful conversations, not being an ass when someone doesn't agree with our opinion, etc).
Which ever gender we feel best falls into the scum category is also an individual thing or a gender biased opinion at best and not really a universally shared opinion...

(1) (Reply)

Green With Envy - Chika Ike Wows In Gorgeous Green Dress / Teenage Narialander Partakes In #10YearsChallenge.shares Throwbacks. / Speed Darlington Shares Woman’s Nudes Then Goes On To Bodyshame Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.