Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:04 PM

Nollywood Actress Tonto Dikeh Goes Mad After Serious Drug Addiction Issues? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress Tonto Dikeh Goes Mad After Serious Drug Addiction Issues? (644 Views)

'I Love You' - Tonto Dikeh Goes On A Romantic Dinner With A Man (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Goes Braless As She Rocks Newly Red Hair / Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Tonto Dikeh Goes Mad After Serious Drug Addiction Issues? by 1Ebiscoo: 4:44pm On Nov 26, 2018
Dr. Olakunle Churchill, ex-husband of Nollywood performing artist, Tonto Dikeh has hit back at her over the most recent unmerited attacks. Olakunle Churchill in a selective meeting with newsmen asserted the on-screen character is on medications and perhaps it is step by step transforming her into a mad individual.

Related image
“Mad girl….She writes her script herself and act the drama. I don’t even know or have any idea of what she is talking about. Yes that she makes up stories to bring me down…. she is mad. I wanted to help her to a rehab but she is on drugs”, he revealed.

Tonto had described her ex-husband and father of her son as a fraudster ‘yahoo boy’. But the man told this portal that she is on a desperate course to ruin his reputation with unprovoked attacks suspecting she may have gone made as a result of the addiction to drugs though will not name which specific drug it was.

Image result for tonto dikeh olakunle churchill
“She wants to ruin me by force. She has called me several names to ruin my personality; ritualist rug dealer, fraudster, gay , murderer , she is pained and she is finding it very hard to move on , she is on drugs. Insulting my mum lying up and down…she can’t get over me and she is mad. She started from domestic violence but when I showed prove that she was the violent one she kept changing from one allegation to another”, he revealed.

http://mcebiscoo.com/2018/11/26/nollywood-actress-tonto-dikeh-goes-mad-after-serious-drug-addiction-issues/

Re: Nollywood Actress Tonto Dikeh Goes Mad After Serious Drug Addiction Issues? by daveP(m): 4:58pm On Nov 26, 2018
SMH, seems Tonto is finished, this time for real.

(1) (Reply)

Denmark-based Nigerian Lady Is Surprised To Meet Her Town’s Mayor In The Same Ma / Travis Scott Slams Cheating On 'baby Mama' Kylie Jenner Rumour, Labels It Fake / Mr P Letter To My Brother Paul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.