Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,096 members, 7,973,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 12:19 AM

Ways To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating On You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ways To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating On You (424 Views)

5 Sure Ways To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating On You / My fiancée is cheating again / Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating On You by Ichekumatthew: 5:41pm On Nov 26, 2018
Do you sense if your partner maybe cheating on you? or do you sense that another person maybe breaking into a relationship that you might have built for years?

Then Read this small piece of advice from me to let you identify 2 of the main threats of a cheating partner that is if you do not want your relationship to end maybe like your previous ones.

The first sign of a cheating partner is SEXUAL ABSTINENCE: If your partner have seriously been avoiding sex from you. My dear it maybe a big sign that they might be getting it from somewhere else. When was the last time you had sex with your partner? if your answer is "It's been a while" My dear it maybe a sign that he/she might be cheating on you

The second sign that your partner might be cheating on you is IF HE/SHE SPENDS MORE TIME WITH THEIR FRIENDS: It may sound funny but that the truth. You might lose your sweet, romantic and trustworthy relationship if he/she spends more time with their friend than more time with you. Or they recently tell you they visit their friends more often than they recently do. This means they are hiding something from you and tell their friends the more or they are seeing someone else and disguising it in the name of their friends.

Please my dear be wary of those who he/she calls her friend because these people are not your friends but his or hers so the only things they have with you is the welfare of their friends so if he or her cheats they might know and not even let you know.

So my dear nairaland people being ignorant of this little message, you might be playing the daredevil about the status of you sweet relationship which if this knowledge is not known to many might cause a breakup with your spouse.

Read more about how to catch a cheating spouse with www.cheatercatchup.life/introsq/
Re: Ways To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating On You by samysmoothfresh: 6:09pm On Nov 26, 2018
Saff would need these points.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Proposes To Twitter User Who Sent Him Airtime 9 Months Ago / My Fiance Slept With My Best Friend Severally, advice me / This Is Why Scorpios Are So Misunderstood!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.