Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,754 members, 7,938,310 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 10:32 PM

Wedding Pictures Of A Young Man And His Plus-sized Bride - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wedding Pictures Of A Young Man And His Plus-sized Bride (75308 Views)

Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) / Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Slim Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancée In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Young Man And His Plus-sized Bride by mandax: 11:49pm On Nov 26, 2018
Chai, could be virgin fattie, come see tight pussey, no be those Ikorodu road pussey on wedding day.
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Young Man And His Plus-sized Bride by highbee02: 11:52pm On Nov 26, 2018
IamD18:
Unlike slim ladies with borehole pussay. Fat ladies and tight pussay are like 5&6

u nail it
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Young Man And His Plus-sized Bride by ChinagoChiBoy: 12:01am On Nov 27, 2018
small boy with big Girl

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Young Man And His Plus-sized Bride by Mercurypanther(m): 12:11am On Nov 27, 2018
IamD18:
Unlike slim ladies with borehole pussay. Fat ladies and tight pussay are like 5&6
you have experience and it is the best teacher.
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Young Man And His Plus-sized Bride by kizyalex10(m): 12:18am On Nov 27, 2018
dabrin:
A very young Nigerian man ties the knot, as he marries his plus-sized bride. Couple are from the eastern part, see pre-wedding and wedding photos below.

BY GISTMORE.COM >>> https://gistmore.com/wedding-pictures-young-man-plus-sized-bride

lmao,i knw the guy very well.chike!!he went to FUTO.nice happy married life bro...
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Young Man And His Plus-sized Bride by Nobody: 12:20am On Nov 27, 2018
NOC1:
No p
Congratulations wink wink
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Young Man And His Plus-sized Bride by Gaspardd(m): 12:27am On Nov 27, 2018
Richdad50:
They both look like Childhood friends. I think they are happy atleast from the pics. Many young nairaland men do not understand the architecture of conjugation in marriages. They think its all the hollywood idea but fail to understand that happiness and sexual contentment in marriages is rooted in friendship.
I laugh at these small boys when they trash women of shapes and colors for their weight and stretches. I wonder what their future darling wives would be after three kids. Moreso, they forget they won't have total control over their future partner's weight gain or loss.
#RichdadDarts

Is d guy in d pics you or ur brother?

1 Like

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Young Man And His Plus-sized Bride by stuffs4me(m): 12:48am On Nov 27, 2018
Richdad50:
They both look like Childhood friends. I think they are happy atleast from the pics. Many young nairaland men do not understand the architecture of conjugation in marriages. They think its all the hollywood idea but fail to understand that happiness and sexual contentment in marriages is rooted in friendship.
I laugh at these small boys when they trash women of shapes and colors for their weight and stretches. I wonder what their future darling wives would be after three kids. Moreso, they forget they won't have total control over their future partner's weight gain or loss.
#RichdadDarts

You sound pained. Who forced you to go and marry a big fat cow?

It is not anybody's fault you got married to a whale

1 Like

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Young Man And His Plus-sized Bride by Yankee101: 12:53am On Nov 27, 2018
Big clean girls are SWEET!

He knows wassup!

Carry go!
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Young Man And His Plus-sized Bride by Tonimordred(m): 12:53am On Nov 27, 2018
Am hapi 4 dem cos som dey find dem no see.....it is nt eazi 2 tie d knot dis dayz
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Young Man And His Plus-sized Bride by bluefilm: 12:56am On Nov 27, 2018
Is she an _imbecile?
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Young Man And His Plus-sized Bride by Nobody: 1:06am On Nov 27, 2018
How this small boy wan carry this haunty? E ga ebulikwa?
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Young Man And His Plus-sized Bride by Judybash93(m): 1:11am On Nov 27, 2018
She's gorgeous

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Young Man And His Plus-sized Bride by sundaygray(m): 1:13am On Nov 27, 2018
They look very happy. They're not forming at all you can tell by the pictures
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Young Man And His Plus-sized Bride by Nobody: 1:21am On Nov 27, 2018
orobo toh bad
I prefer slim thick sha
but she's beautiful regardless
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Young Man And His Plus-sized Bride by freemi(m): 1:25am On Nov 27, 2018
Gaspardd:
I'll rather die angry angry
hehe. .then go n die. Beautiful couple
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Young Man And His Plus-sized Bride by akilo1: 1:26am On Nov 27, 2018
He just sign his death warrant

1 Like

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Young Man And His Plus-sized Bride by Dshocker(m): 1:49am On Nov 27, 2018
Chai
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Young Man And His Plus-sized Bride by Nobody: 2:03am On Nov 27, 2018
IamD18:

Continue deceiving yourself and those who’d believe the above.
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Young Man And His Plus-sized Bride by icogb: 2:09am On Nov 27, 2018
D boy looks like he is wif his mama on his graduation day in d 5th picture.
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Young Man And His Plus-sized Bride by vickydevoka(m): 2:11am On Nov 27, 2018
My uncle also made a mistake of marrying a plus size woman. De warned him he refused. Buh after giving birth to 3 kids de woman couldn't work n she eventually died.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Young Man And His Plus-sized Bride by rOsy247(f): 2:18am On Nov 27, 2018
Cute bride. Plus size are baes. Happy married to them.
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Young Man And His Plus-sized Bride by babeosisi: 2:21am On Nov 27, 2018
technicallyrich:
This man will not know what hits him until that woman start givin birth.
Slim women gives birth and become fat and ugly talk more of an already obsessd single lady.
The fear of a woman getting fat,after marriage is the main reason why marriage scares me.

Sharap
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Young Man And His Plus-sized Bride by rOsy247(f): 2:24am On Nov 27, 2018
technicallyrich:
This man will not know what hits him until that woman start givin birth.
Slim women gives birth and become fat and ugly talk more of an already obsessd single lady.
The fear of a woman getting fat,after marriage is the main reason why marriage scares me.

Not always the case especially if she puts it in check after delivery.
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Young Man And His Plus-sized Bride by babeosisi: 2:26am On Nov 27, 2018
All these 25 and 30 year old boys collecting recharge card money from their mamas.
Your mates in other places are married and raising families and you are here critizing the bride of your age mate.
Shame no dey catch una
The bible says rejoice with those who rejoice ,why don't you try it and see if your life will change in 2019

1 Like

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Young Man And His Plus-sized Bride by alexbrentford: 2:43am On Nov 27, 2018
SweetBuns:
bad belle kill you there tongue
u are a suspect.
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Young Man And His Plus-sized Bride by chuksdel: 3:30am On Nov 27, 2018
boy be careful so that what kill your father wont kill you too
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Young Man And His Plus-sized Bride by williamdeluxe(m): 4:08am On Nov 27, 2018
Overload o overload o

I wish dem all d best sha
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Young Man And His Plus-sized Bride by Nobody: 4:09am On Nov 27, 2018
There's a Someone for Everyone...
Congrats to them smiley

1 Like

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Young Man And His Plus-sized Bride by williamdeluxe(m): 4:11am On Nov 27, 2018
Chai see as fat full everywhere

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher / Lady Breastfeeds Her Boyfriend In Bar (Photo) / My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.