Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,414 members, 7,881,520 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:14 PM

Regina Daniels In Tears Breaks Sad News About Her Boyfriend Somadina As... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels In Tears Breaks Sad News About Her Boyfriend Somadina As... (4458 Views)

Regina Daniels Boyfriend, Somadina Adinma, Marks Her Birthday With Hot Video / Emma Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels In Throwback Photo / Somadina Adinma And Regina Daniels In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels In Tears Breaks Sad News About Her Boyfriend Somadina As... by Segunade10: 8:18pm On Nov 26, 2018
Regina Daniels Breaks Sad News About Her Boyfriend Somadina As his Instagram Account was hacked today.

Lalasticalala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Q1bd6J-b0k

1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels In Tears Breaks Sad News About Her Boyfriend Somadina As... by Segunade10: 8:18pm On Nov 26, 2018
smiley
Re: Regina Daniels In Tears Breaks Sad News About Her Boyfriend Somadina As... by Dadabanton49: 8:26pm On Nov 26, 2018
Nawa ooo, this one way them just they hack IG Acct so, make them no go hack our country oooo.

5 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels In Tears Breaks Sad News About Her Boyfriend Somadina As... by amaniro: 8:32pm On Nov 26, 2018
shocked

This prank is getting, stale, suspicious, and dangerous. Everybody account is getting hijacked due to the fact that the fvcking Instagram ain't secured enough, I hope they eventually encrypt or deleted their messages prior to this situation

That's why I usually delete my flirty charts with girls cause I don't want my Girlfriend to know grin
Re: Regina Daniels In Tears Breaks Sad News About Her Boyfriend Somadina As... by IamD18: 8:34pm On Nov 26, 2018
cheesy
Re: Regina Daniels In Tears Breaks Sad News About Her Boyfriend Somadina As... by emmyid(m): 8:41pm On Nov 26, 2018
Na wao.. Hacking season.
Re: Regina Daniels In Tears Breaks Sad News About Her Boyfriend Somadina As... by falcon01: 8:52pm On Nov 26, 2018
gay couples

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels In Tears Breaks Sad News About Her Boyfriend Somadina As... by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 26, 2018
E be like say this forever 16 yrs old gel don do abortion.Her body shape don be one kind.Just take a look at the second and last pics of her's.
By the way,"he's"account has been hack but where will i follow him to?Make them no cut my buests and tongue for yahoo+.
Re: Regina Daniels In Tears Breaks Sad News About Her Boyfriend Somadina As... by Immaculatesnow(m): 11:09pm On Nov 26, 2018
grin I know that guys dey blow their warm seeds into this girl womb cool see as she fat like turkey

I want to buy a verified Nigerian Adsense
Re: Regina Daniels In Tears Breaks Sad News About Her Boyfriend Somadina As... by Bossontop(m): 7:01am On Nov 27, 2018
undecided
Mtcheeww

Re: Regina Daniels In Tears Breaks Sad News About Her Boyfriend Somadina As... by speedyconnect3: 9:35am On Nov 27, 2018
emmyid:
Na wao.. Hacking season.
She is shading NINA

* Sell your airtime to us and make cash

Also see below for data bonanza.

Just click the details and testimonies below.

Re: Regina Daniels In Tears Breaks Sad News About Her Boyfriend Somadina As... by Khd95(m): 1:43pm On Nov 27, 2018
so his account was hacked should we now fry bread

an entire army battalion was hacked just few days ago,mtcheeew

(1) (Reply)

Revealed! Teni Is Dating Wizkid – Details / Student Of UNILAG Damage Davido’s Car After Performance / Dbanj Donated 7million Naira To Ojb's Kidney Transplant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.