Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,804 members, 7,972,875 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 09:10 PM

BREAKING:ASUU Strike Continues, Lecturers Meeting With Nigerian Gvt.inconclusive - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / BREAKING:ASUU Strike Continues, Lecturers Meeting With Nigerian Gvt.inconclusive (464 Views)

Strike Continues, FG Yet To Take Concrete Action – ASUU / ASUU, FG Meeting Inconclusive, Adjourned / Strike: ASUU Tells Parents, Students What To Do As Strike Continues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING:ASUU Strike Continues, Lecturers Meeting With Nigerian Gvt.inconclusive by donaldeke(m): 9:34pm On Nov 26, 2018
Going by fresh reports, another meeting between the federal government and Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) ended on Monday night without an agreement.

The meeting which reportedly started at about 5 p.m. at the Federal Ministry of Education was to find a lasting solution to the ongoing strike by the university lecturers.

The union embarked on the strike three weeks ago over the poor funding of Nigerian universities and non-implementation of previous agreements by the government.

https://www.reporterswall.com/2018/11/26/breaking-ASUU-strike-continues-lecturers-meeting-nigerian-govt-inconclusive/

Re: BREAKING:ASUU Strike Continues, Lecturers Meeting With Nigerian Gvt.inconclusive by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 26, 2018
na wa...nothing is working
Re: BREAKING:ASUU Strike Continues, Lecturers Meeting With Nigerian Gvt.inconclusive by Joshmodest(m): 9:47pm On Nov 26, 2018
everywhere inconclusive....
Re: BREAKING:ASUU Strike Continues, Lecturers Meeting With Nigerian Gvt.inconclusive by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 26, 2018
Anytime I hear they are in a meeting, I run for my books. Cause if they call off the strike now, exam hall straight niyen..
Re: BREAKING:ASUU Strike Continues, Lecturers Meeting With Nigerian Gvt.inconclusive by deboysben(m): 10:07pm On Nov 26, 2018
I swear the best striker in the world is ASUU
Re: BREAKING:ASUU Strike Continues, Lecturers Meeting With Nigerian Gvt.inconclusive by Smile4me01(m): 10:10pm On Nov 26, 2018
They will like strike because their children skull abroad foolish people.
Re: BREAKING:ASUU Strike Continues, Lecturers Meeting With Nigerian Gvt.inconclusive by Shaqsee: 11:08pm On Nov 26, 2018
they will be liking the strike,bcoz there children are schooling in abroad. selfishness, injustice, lack of sympathy. stupid Leaders

(1) (Reply)

Admission Opportunity / Academic Staff Union Of Polytechnic (ASUP) Suspends Strike / Nigeria Needs To Build A Data Infrastruture-Brisin,for Data Governance Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.