Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,857 members, 7,945,740 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 04:40 AM

Javascript - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Javascript (434 Views)

#get Responsive Website Developed Fast In Short Time. #php, #javascript.... / Creating A Simple Calculator Using HTML,CSS And Javascript / <html> Or Javascript (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Javascript by cassyemmanuels: 1:08am On Nov 27, 2018
Hello guys I need assist on something in javascript, my code is working only in index page and not in all other pages..
Re: Javascript by Nobody: 2:24am On Nov 27, 2018
cassyemmanuels:
Hello guys I need assist on something in javascript, my code is working only in index page and not in all other pages..
be sure to include the JavaScript file in the other pages too
Re: Javascript by cassyemmanuels: 7:56am On Nov 27, 2018
Bro thank you so much for the reply, but the issue at hand is take for instance a php website with multiple pages, were the header and footer is in different files using php include statement to include the header and footer i. e <?php include "header" ; ?>
And an external javascript file linked in the header or footer. I. e for instance <javascript src="mm.Js">
And a button located in the header page, since the header is included in all pages, that makes the one button appear in all pages, the button is to trigger a javascript function inside the linked javascript file for instance a function to alert "hello world ", now when the button is clicked on the index page it triggers the function but when the same button is clicked in the other pages the function Will not be triggered...

(1) (Reply)

Test / As A Developer, How Much Will You Charge For A Website Like Efx2.io ? / Change The Colour Of Your Website Address Bar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.