Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,491 members, 7,974,991 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 02:18 PM

Ooni Hosts Olu Maintain, Eedris Abdulkareem, Tony Tetuila, Others At A Music Con - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Hosts Olu Maintain, Eedris Abdulkareem, Tony Tetuila, Others At A Music Con (632 Views)

DNA: Ooni Hosts, Renames Americans With Ile-ife Root (photos) / Ooni Ogunwusi Hosts Eze Chukwuemeka Eri / To Maintain The Rolls-Royce Of The Emir Of Kano, Sanusi: See What It Takes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ooni Hosts Olu Maintain, Eedris Abdulkareem, Tony Tetuila, Others At A Music Con by aremuforlife(m): 7:06am On Nov 27, 2018
OONI HOSTS OLU MAINTAIN, EEDRIS ABDULKAREEM, TONY TETUILA, OTHERS AT A MUSIC CONCERT IN ILE-IFE

All roads lead to the ancient city of Ile-Ife believed to be the ancestral of Yoruba people as the Arole Oduduwa and Ooni of Ife, Ooni Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi on Friday 30th November 2018 plays host to about 30 famous and upcoming artists from all over Nigeria expected to perform at the maiden edition of the 100% THROWBACK CONCERT slated to hold at the prestigious Ife Grand Resort Leisure situated along Ibadan road, Ile-Ife from 9pm till dawn.

Adex Artquake, the Throwback Concert's Project Director said the first of its kind event is in fulfilment of the Youth oriented developmental agenda of Ooni Ogunwusi, using entertainment as a veritable tool in bringing the Nigerian youths together as a force too strong to be ignored in the affairs on the country.

"This is undoubtedly the most newsmaking king in Nigeria today who is well loved by the youths irrespective of ethnicity and religion.

In the last three years of his reign as the Ooni of Ife, His Majesty has tirelessly identified with the youths of Africa to whom he had dedicated his monarchy.

Throwback Concert is an entertainment initiative conceptualized to annually bring the youths together at Ile-Ife in fulfillment of Kabiyesi's Youth Development Agenda which he has been pursuing with vigour".
Adex Artquake said

The popular Alanta and Labule crooner described the African foremost monarch as the new face of the African youths advancement, saying the Co-Chairman of the National Council of Traditional Rulers of Nigeria must be appreciated for his numerous youth development programmes not only in Nigeria but also across the continent of Africa.

Some of the artists expected to perform during the concert are the famous Yahooze crooner Olu Maintain, Eedris Abdulkareem, Tony Tetuila, Azadus and Adex Artquake himself. Others are Paul Play IK Dairo, Lord of Ajasa, Jazzman Olofin, Rugged Man and DJ Charlieshee while the duo of Kofi and Kenny Blaq will perform the stand-up comedy.

The concert promises to be another big event taking place in the ancestral home of Yoruba worldwide with a view to making the youth happy as we approach the yuletide season.

Signed:
Comrade Yera Olafare,
Director, Media & Public Affairs,
Ooni's Palace

Re: Ooni Hosts Olu Maintain, Eedris Abdulkareem, Tony Tetuila, Others At A Music Con by aremuforlife(m): 7:07am On Nov 27, 2018
More pics

Re: Ooni Hosts Olu Maintain, Eedris Abdulkareem, Tony Tetuila, Others At A Music Con by churchee: 7:13am On Nov 27, 2018
Ooni, help there fallen career.
Re: Ooni Hosts Olu Maintain, Eedris Abdulkareem, Tony Tetuila, Others At A Music Con by CTechHub(m): 7:16am On Nov 27, 2018
the poster above me though �
anyway, check out my signature
Re: Ooni Hosts Olu Maintain, Eedris Abdulkareem, Tony Tetuila, Others At A Music Con by Maxymilliano(m): 7:28am On Nov 27, 2018
I won't be surprised if the Ife Grand Leisure and Resorts is owned by the Ooni ... You need to visit Inagbe Resorts to see how he transformed hitherto unknown Island to a destination of choice.

(1) (Reply)

YOUR OPINION Shapes The Future Of Electricity In Nigeria / "My Husband Abandoned My Daughters And Me Because We Have Blue Eyes" - Punch / Memories Of Uko Akpan Ekpo Umana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.