Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,237 members, 7,880,893 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:44 AM

Those Who Believe That President Buhari Is Jubril From Sudan, Aren't Foolish - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Who Believe That President Buhari Is Jubril From Sudan, Aren't Foolish (35023 Views)

Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) / Nnamdi Kanu Says Buhari’s Signature Has Changed Because Of Jubril From Sudan / How Buhari Can Prove He’s Not ‘jubril’ From Sudan – CUPP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Who Believe That President Buhari Is Jubril From Sudan, Aren't Foolish by bejeria101(m): 8:37am On Nov 27, 2018
Na una need help pass! Why are you bothered and una dey para?

1 Like

Re: Those Who Believe That President Buhari Is Jubril From Sudan, Aren't Foolish by okokobioko1: 8:38am On Nov 27, 2018
this conspiracy theory unfortunately has festered long enough. to me its a fictional talk, but our president handlers need to be very careful.
in the game of power, when conspiracy theory arise as fallacy two things can play out
(1) keep quiet about the fake rumors and don't act.
(2) pick up the rumor, profile the details and tear it piece by piece.
in that regard you would have done justice to the fake news because of the caliber of persons involved our amiable PMB President.
Remember no matter how much you might think you like your president that does not take away that realities should not be dealt with on the altar of TRUTH and put the peddlers of the fake theory to shame. but not by insulting them because, you have a take to push his handlers to bring our President out for media chat to shame this guys that is what option 2 i provided above stand for.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Who Believe That President Buhari Is Jubril From Sudan, Aren't Foolish by Buterflyle0: 8:38am On Nov 27, 2018
Frankdoz26:
you know not only my supreme leader Nnamdi kanu loves jack but me too because jack is better than an average Yoruba Muslim. Jack died defending Biafra unlike coward afonja forefathers that lost Ilorin to invading Fulani caliphate. Since all the pictures are fake, Jubril must remove his cap now to prove Nnamdi kanu wrong.

Well first of all I am Yoruba BUT I AM ALSO A CHRISTIAN cheesy

Your assumption that I am a Yoruba Muslim just made you and Lamidi Cownu look like idiots in real time.

Go and remove Buharis cap since you will have an everlasting erection if he refuses to do the bidding of your low life Loony bin call Lamidi Cownu the brainwasher general of Igbos.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Who Believe That President Buhari Is Jubril From Sudan, Aren't Foolish by Roadto2019: 8:38am On Nov 27, 2018
Frankdoz26:
don't blame a brown roof afonja living in ogbomosho concentrated camp who have never been exposed to advance world.
I am also an afonja but I don't just understand how some people from my tribe do think.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Who Believe That President Buhari Is Jubril From Sudan, Aren't Foolish by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 27, 2018
shut hup, all hafonjas have tiger scratch hon their face
bestpunterever:
I dont have any.

1 Like

Re: Those Who Believe That President Buhari Is Jubril From Sudan, Aren't Foolish by Peacemaker5128: 8:40am On Nov 27, 2018
ifiokjohn:
You are a fool, it ipob come for you with pictures of your dead and coward soldiers in borno now you go vex..
Stop showing this nonsense pictures if you don't.want ipob to show you pictures of your dead soldier that can't even fight boko haram but can fight unarmed civilians.
as e dey pain am

Re: Those Who Believe That President Buhari Is Jubril From Sudan, Aren't Foolish by naturefellow(m): 8:44am On Nov 27, 2018
Knox123:
shocked

U don't have to say such words..

They compared the smooth skin of the present buari to the old wrinkled skin of the previous.

They even compared the height of both. Previous buari photo, Aisha was always smiling but this present one she always stone her face.

Why them nor go believe tongue
exactly... Why wouldn't we believe? How else can the gross incompetency of the Presidency be explained? There's a reason for everything. Be it a lie, but as it's always said, there's no smoke w/out fire!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Who Believe That President Buhari Is Jubril From Sudan, Aren't Foolish by Buterflyle0: 8:46am On Nov 27, 2018
naturefellow:
exactly... Why wouldn't we believe? How else can the gross incompetency of the Presidency be explained? There's a reason for everything. Be it a lie, but as it's always said, there's no smoke w/out fire!

OK so Buhari is not a failure. The failure is Jubril grin

Since Jubril is the failure why then do you say Buhari is incompetent?

Is Buhari and Jubril the same person? grin
Re: Those Who Believe That President Buhari Is Jubril From Sudan, Aren't Foolish by Warship: 8:47am On Nov 27, 2018
Roadto2019:

I am also an afonja but I don't just understand how some people from my tribe do think.

Is so annoying when Nigerians fail to ask for DNA test to be conducted.

Is very shameful that a people known to have tasted western education first, are at the forefront of attacking Kanu rather than calling for DNA test.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Who Believe That President Buhari Is Jubril From Sudan, Aren't Foolish by bluefilm: 8:49am On Nov 27, 2018
jlinkd78:
Truth is they really need help. I am honestly one of them. One simple help we need is for Buhari's handlers to furnish d world with incontrovertible evidence why we should disbelieve Nnamdi Kalu. His requests are simple and easy; remove his cap, address we Nigerians on a live interview, speak fulfide Fulani language. Anybody that still thinks that this conspiracy theories as Buhareedeens would want to believe is only believed by d unscholarly needs a brain reboot. Truth is even d highly cerebral amongst us are gradually buying NK tales which has been very consistent with exact dates. This silence is no more golden and d earlier they refute these allegations with facts d better.

Hmm...

Oga you must be considering yourself so important, in fact almost like a God, for you to be DEMANDING that the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria who I believe has a lot of important things to do with his time, to stoop so low and do all that just to prove nothing to _dumb_ass idiotic fellas like your group.

See let me tell you, it is nobody's problem that you have decided to believe in whatever nonsense that idiotic ape by the name of Nnamdi Cownu has decided to spin to equally _dumb_ass followers like thee.

Like the OP is suggesting, you guys really really really need help.

1 Like

Re: Those Who Believe That President Buhari Is Jubril From Sudan, Aren't Foolish by Buterflyle0: 8:51am On Nov 27, 2018
Warship:

Is so annoying when Nigerians fail to ask for DNA test to be conducted.

Is very shameful that a people known to have tasted western education first, are at the forefront of attacking Kanu rather than calling for DNA test.

All of you demanding for DNA test must have your brains under your feet.

A mad man made some unfounded claims with idiotic evidence.

The same mad man does not have the DNA result of Buhari available to him yet is demanding for a DNA test to be conducted as if anyone but his deluded ipob followers take him seriously.so assuming a DNA test is conducted, what previous DNA result would you compare it to?

You claim to be educated right? Show me the already existing DNA database or DNA record of Buhari you would use to compare a new DNA test with.

You wailers wail with so much noise and gusto yet are so empty.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Who Believe That President Buhari Is Jubril From Sudan, Aren't Foolish by Warship: 8:53am On Nov 27, 2018
Buterflyle0:

All of you demanding for DNA test must have your brains under your feet.

A mad man made some unfounded claims with idiotic evidence.

The same mad man does not have the DNA result of Buhari available to him yet is demanding for a DNA test to be conducted as if anyone but his deluded ipob followers take him seriously.so assuming a DNA test is conducted, what previous DNA result would you compare it to?

You claim to be educated right? Show me the already existing DNA database or DNA record of Buhari you would use to compare a new DNA test with.

You wailers wail with so much noise and gusto yet are so empty.

Every sensible person will believe the mad man until the cabal at Aso Rock prove him wrong.

If the real Buhari was alive, Ganduje would have been abandoned by now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Who Believe That President Buhari Is Jubril From Sudan, Aren't Foolish by Buterflyle0: 8:55am On Nov 27, 2018
Warship:

Every sensible person will believe the mad man until the cabal at Aso Rock prove him wrong.

Abeg carry your genetic ignorance and go far from me. Do I look like a zombie ipobian to you?

See talk. Only senseless people believe that mad man called lamidi.

Buhari aka Jubril will be your president till 2023. If you don't like it, then go to your biafran village of gullibility.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Who Believe That President Buhari Is Jubril From Sudan, Aren't Foolish by Buterflyle0: 8:57am On Nov 27, 2018
naturefellow:
bros, please don't confuse me this Jamb question this morning. Buhari o. Jubril o. Both of them must leave Aso Rock come 2019!

Jamb question ke?

But why punish Buhari for an offence Jubril committed?

Are they the same?

Jubril can go but Buhari remains president till 2023.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Who Believe That President Buhari Is Jubril From Sudan, Aren't Foolish by Warship: 8:57am On Nov 27, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Abeg carry your genetic ignorance and go far from me. Do I look like a zombie ipobian to you?

See talk. Only senseless people believe that mad man called lamidi.

Buhari aka Jubril will be your president till 2023. If you don't like it, then go to your biafran village of gullibility.

I will be on Nairaland to mock you when Jubril and the cabal will be shown the way out of Aso Rock.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Who Believe That President Buhari Is Jubril From Sudan, Aren't Foolish by Buterflyle0: 8:59am On Nov 27, 2018
Warship:

I will on Nairaland to mock you when Jubril and the cabal will be shown the way out of Aso Rock.

2023 is a goal already. After 2023, for another 27 years PDP will not taste Aso rock.

Oya wail me a lagoon

3 Likes

Re: Those Who Believe That President Buhari Is Jubril From Sudan, Aren't Foolish by Peacemaker5128: 9:00am On Nov 27, 2018
kullozone:

Look at soldiers who book haram used for suya and kilishi... lazy Cowardssmiley
Ibo soldiers were among who killed by boko boys

Re: Those Who Believe That President Buhari Is Jubril From Sudan, Aren't Foolish by maasoap(m): 9:11am On Nov 27, 2018
Rickyzagy:
If you call this man Muhammad Buhari then you must be something worst than zombie

Because it is not Buhari. This is a photoshop era. No time to wail
Re: Those Who Believe That President Buhari Is Jubril From Sudan, Aren't Foolish by veesolely1: 9:13am On Nov 27, 2018
Rickyzagy:
If you call this man Muhammad Buhari then you must be something worst than zombie
Re: Those Who Believe That President Buhari Is Jubril From Sudan, Aren't Foolish by maasoap(m): 9:13am On Nov 27, 2018
Warship:

Ganduje has immunity, no one can touch him until he leaves office. Thanks to PDP/Obj for granting immunity to thieves
Re: Those Who Believe That President Buhari Is Jubril From Sudan, Aren't Foolish by maasoap(m): 9:18am On Nov 27, 2018
jlinkd78:
Truth is they really need help. I am honestly one of them. One simple help we need is for Buhari's handlers to furnish d world with incontrovertible evidence why we should disbelieve Nnamdi Kalu. His requests are simple and easy; remove his cap, address we Nigerians on a live interview, speak fulfide Fulani language. Anybody that still thinks that this conspiracy theories as Buhareedeens would want to believe is only believed by d unscholarly needs a brain reboot. Truth is even d highly cerebral amongst us are gradually buying NK tales which has been very consistent with exact dates. This silence is no more golden and d earlier they refute these allegations with facts d better.

This issue has really turned educated folks into morrrrons. Why would you think that the man in ASO Rock is not Buhari? Tell us first. He's travelling and meeting people everyday.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Who Believe That President Buhari Is Jubril From Sudan, Aren't Foolish by Brightest04(m): 9:20am On Nov 27, 2018
My mind,what's the difference between Nnamdi Kanu,Fani-Kayode,Ayo Fayose,Dino and Reno?Are they all not birds of the same feathers.Men with no single truth in them.

All they busy themselves with is how to deceive the people in the way that add no value to the betterment of the country.

The spirit of hatred has so much eneveloped their vain souls to the level that they become fools with foolish dreams and desire to bring Buhari down.But if God is someone,nobody can destroy him.
Re: Those Who Believe That President Buhari Is Jubril From Sudan, Aren't Foolish by aikorodo(m): 9:21am On Nov 27, 2018
I don't understand what the writer is saying here. I was thinking he wants to debunk all the proves by Nnamdi Kanu. So Mr writer, President Buhari is a public Figure and therefore should be accountable to Nigerians; no matter how stupid the allegations are, make out time to disprove them instead of telling us how inappropriate the origin of the story is. Leave the messenger and take the massage!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Who Believe That President Buhari Is Jubril From Sudan, Aren't Foolish by shukuokukobambi: 9:21am On Nov 27, 2018
Roadto2019:

You're also an afonja who believes a left handed Jibrin is ruling over you now? Akpu brained liar cheesy

1 Like

Re: Those Who Believe That President Buhari Is Jubril From Sudan, Aren't Foolish by shukuokukobambi: 9:26am On Nov 27, 2018
Warship:

Is this the left handed Jibrin kanu said is ruling over you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yh30LHvqQQY

1 Like

Re: Those Who Believe That President Buhari Is Jubril From Sudan, Aren't Foolish by Pat4321: 9:31am On Nov 27, 2018
TheGreenLand:
Honest and True Nigerians love the president because of all the great works he is doing .
Haters can die.......its their choice !
There is NO truth and Honesty about the president, you people will never repent from Telling Lies.
Re: Those Who Believe That President Buhari Is Jubril From Sudan, Aren't Foolish by marvinsync(m): 9:32am On Nov 27, 2018
obembet:
Those who believe that President Buhari is Jubril from Sudan, aren't foolish, they just need help.

Shortly before Nnamdi Kanu, the self-acclaimed leader of the Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB), fled Nigeria in 2017, he dropped a myth that no one with a functional brain should have given any thought to:

The man who returned to Nigeria after yet another trip to London on medical grounds, wasn’t President Muhammadu Buhari, Kanu told his audience with so much energy and conviction. He was a body double or doppelganger called Jubril from Sudan, Kanu added to applause and feral chants from listeners.

Nnamdi Kanu was the first to say Buhari is actually a man called Jubril from Sudan (AFP)
Kanu’s theory went something like this: President Buhari didn’t make it out of that London apartment alive. When he passed on, his doctors quickly summoned a look-alike from Sudan, draped him in Buhari’s signature attires, taught him how to walk with Buhari’s upright gait and poise, schooled him on Buhari's mannerisms and unleashed him on Nigeria.
Kanu called this “impostor” Jubril and voila, his fanatic, impressionable supporters bought his tale, hook, line and sinker. Such is the power a demagogue wields.

Buhari receives Akande and Tinubu in London during one of his London medical vacations (Twitter/NGRPresident)
The problem with a lie is that when you tell it often enough, you begin to believe it yourself and worse—other people begin to believe it too.
I first laughed off the Jubril from Sudan story when Kanu first spun it over a year ago. But now, it appears, the joke is firmly on me.
Because just last weekend, as I watched football in a pub in upmarket Lagos, educated folks spotting expensive wristwatches and designer clothing and speaking in exotic, improvised accents, were poring over two sets of Buhari pictures on their smartphones and convincing themselves that while one was the Nigerian leader, the other, who now occupies Aso Rock, is definitely the body double Kanu spoke about—Jubril from Sudan!

President Buhari takes to the skies again (Twitter/@BashirAhmaad)
They were pointing at Buhari’s wrinkled hand in one photo and a relatively smooth pair of palms in the other. They were pointing at how Buhari signed on a piece of paper with a right fist in one picture and how he used a left fist on the other (no one could convince them that one picture was reversed to further exactly the kind of agenda they were really promoting here with glee). They were comparing Buhari's chiseled jaw and different camera angles.
If you haven’t been off social media for a year now, you probably have run into the ‘Jubril from Sudan’ theory on your feeds, whether on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or Nairaland. The debates are becoming even more ferocious and intense with the elections looming. I won’t be surprised if the opposition refuses to show up at debates because they would rather spar with ‘Buhari’ than Jubril from Sudan.
Opposition talking head and former minister, Femi Fani-Kayode, has even promised to reveal who the man at the presidential villa is at the appointed time!
Buhari addresses the nation after his return from London (Bayo Omoboriowo)
So, there you have it. A tale initially told by someone who was looking for all the cheap popularity and propaganda he could muster to drum up more support for himself, fire up his base and further his agenda, has become mainstream—discussed at pubs by the elite, discussed at editorial meetings by journalists, discussed in hushed tones by church folks, trumpeted in commercial buses by chaps looking for idle talk to endure traffic and analyzed by ‘charge and bail’ video editors, pundits and photographers alike.
“Only on November 13, the weekend editor of a major newspaper asked whether I have investigated it because their own outlet hadn't been bold enough to touch the story. "I believe there is something not quite right with the president's look," the editor said”, Samuel Ogundipe, a journalist with Premium Times, shared in a tweet.

— Samuel Ogundipe (@) 2013-07-22 14:22:09.0

Of course the very notion that Buhari is being represented at the presidential villa and in his bedroom by a mythical and fictional Jubril from God-knows-where is pure and unadulterated baloney! To believe it is to doubt your own existence.
It is sadly fake news, but it also tells us something about the kind of world we now live in. It is a world where the more incomprehensible and unfathomable a story sounds, the more believable and appealing it becomes for a social media crazy generation; and the more clicks and page views it garners.
One like, retweet or shares later and the most ridiculous of stories finds its way into mainstream media and into every WhatsApp group ever created by your grandma.

Buhari meets friends during a recent official trip abroad (Presidency )
To believe that there is a Jubril from Sudan anywhere near the presidency is to glory in the world of idiotic hallucination, Sci-Fi and hare-brained fiction.
We need to really get serious as a country and focus on the socio-economic issues that really matter.
Jubril from Sudan ko, Gawat from Somalia ni!

lol u quoted points as to why people thought buhari was fake but what is ur point as how buhari is real?

I have argued this over and over again with people
I'll list points on how buhari could be dead I'll list several even show them pics but they say it's nonsense I'll ask they why ... how can they prove its nonsense then they start beating about the bush

fact we don't know for sure buhari is dead but it's worth considering with all the points brought up because the fact is it's possible (u can argue this with me if u like), ur being irrational by just shutting down ur mind like dis

2 Likes

Re: Those Who Believe That President Buhari Is Jubril From Sudan, Aren't Foolish by buhariguy(m): 9:32am On Nov 27, 2018
hisexcellency34:
If it's that easy, why can't they clone the late Yar' Adua?
because PDP were not knowledgeable or the cloning machine were not available then or no money to buy one,

Oo, i remember,
the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Bia-fra terrorist always argue that they could not find yarudua look alike in sudan

1 Like

Re: Those Who Believe That President Buhari Is Jubril From Sudan, Aren't Foolish by asfrank(m): 9:40am On Nov 27, 2018
if You stand on the street with a Mad Man and querel, they will be no difference. They is no need for Buhari to satisfy this mad men by dancing to their drum. if they want to think jubrin is in the villa then let them wallow in their illusion. Let Sleeping Dogs Lie.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Emefiele Meets Yakubu, Says CBN Will Not Be Used To Frustrate 2023 Elections / Philip Shaibu Walks Out Of Colloquium After Altercation With Security Operatives / Corpers Visit President Buhari In Daura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.