Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,681 members, 7,921,460 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 05:40 AM

International Passport And A Driving License Urgently Needed - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / International Passport And A Driving License Urgently Needed (1296 Views)

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / What Is The Difference Between Nigerian E-passport And International Passport / Does A Baby Need Passport And Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

International Passport And A Driving License Urgently Needed by obasmog(m): 6:57pm On Apr 12, 2007
I need an international passport and a driving license urgently at a very cheap rate. Can somebody help me with accurate info?
Re: International Passport And A Driving License Urgently Needed by beavers007(m): 9:27am On Apr 13, 2007
What do u mean?Passport is 5k(naira not dollars) and driving license,,much less.Dont know what u mean and don't understand how much cheaper you want it 2 get.Except u mean something else that u didn't state.
Re: International Passport And A Driving License Urgently Needed by obasmog(m): 5:02pm On Apr 16, 2007
thank u beavers, i appreciate ur info but can u link me with somebody that can do it for me for that price
Re: International Passport And A Driving License Urgently Needed by D3n3n(m): 5:47pm On Apr 16, 2007
obasmog:

I need an international passport and a driving license urgently at a very cheap rate. Can somebody help me with accurate info?
Passport will cost you about 5k plus 150 for draft. That is depending if you are going to do it yourself. If you are doing it in lagos beware of the thugs at the passport office in GRA Ikeja or at Ikoyi. They might delay you considerably depending on how fast you want the passport. I advise if you can go to Abuja, the immigration Office in Area 3 to get your Int Passport, it will take you 3 days (Garanteed) to get it. Driving license is also about 5k,Int driving license is 1k. Safe.

(1) (Reply)

Is A Passport Agent Actually Needed? / Confirmation Of Documents / China To Build World Tallest Skyscraper In 7 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.