Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,452 members, 7,904,676 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 05:28 PM

Making Huge Funds Online. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Huge Funds Online. (428 Views)

Making Huge Amount Of Money Just By Investing In Crypto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Making Huge Funds Online. by Yettyflower: 11:14am On Nov 27, 2018
Success in making money consistently online.

One of the most searched topics on Google is “How to make money online”, I mean who doesn't want to live good well?
I was lucky not to spend years working to make money online and here's how to avoid being frustrated online.

I’ll be putting both legal and barely legal ways to make money online.
Barely legal here implies the use of vpns, proxies, and tunnels in order
To make money online.

You can use your hobbies to make money online,it's all up to you.

For those who want to make the fastest(making up to 10,000$ online) money online scroll to the end of the topic. I won’t be posting such info here because too many people will abuse it, for those who are familiar with Admob, can see how it became difficult in the long run for after it was abused.

People come online looking for how to be the next Bill Gates,Mark Zuckerberg, but end up losing money and time following up one method or another and falling for quick rich schemes.

Topics like how to make this amount of money in no time, no stress are often misleading. And after months and months and month of trying many of these people come to the conclusion that it's impossible to make money online.

I want to tell you that there are ways of making money online however they fall into two categories.
1---you pay for the privileged knowledge and start making money,

2---or you invested a lot of time and a lot of resources and networking, THEN you start making money.
Now I'm going to introduce to you a few steps to take yourself out of the rabbit hole, and the rat race start making money online .

Firstly.
● Don't start an online business, yes that's right, surprised, don't start one till you have a boat load of cash or Start as a part -time thing. Don't quit your job and focus solely on an online business when there are bills that are due next week.

You have to have a source of income to help support your online business.
If you don't have money coming from other sources of income, an online business will be a problem and affect you adversely because you'll be spending money while being online without making money.

Second is RESEARCH.
Good research is one of the keys to success at anything worth doing. A lot of people are going to say, “ how do i know what's important?”, “too much junk online,what is useful?” “My success story, how do I get there?”, you have to know as much as possible about any online business you want to go into, focus more on the practical aspects of the business.

Learn and know the top people in the fields you want to join, know this by checking out figures, not pictures or stuff they say about themselves. Know the figures to go with the man, that way you KNOW that these people have the knowledge and then you follow the direction they follow. Using this you avoid people who are just there to sell ebooks and seminars and sell you the provincial shit.

A good example here is an obvious question, who is the richest man in the world?

The average man would say
“Oh easy, bill gates, warren buffett, Carlos Slim.” someone who did his research would say, “Do you know how much money the Rothschild family has?“
Now that's a man who does his research.
Know the differences between what LOOKS successful and is successful.

Research allows you to be able to avoid the pitfalls that others have gone through. It may look like repetition when sieving through all this data you gather on your search, however you might just figure out a less stressful and faster way of getting things done.

The third thing is interest:
interest has to do with what you like to do.
Things that you like and enjoy doing are things that you most likely will be successful at,
● singing ,
● Dancing,
● Writing,
● sports ,
● analyzing movies, if you like it, it can make you money.
Its beautiful to get paid for your hobbies isn't it.

Go transcribe is an example of an online business that started with hard hard work.
A few years back they were a small company with less than 20 staff, who invested their life savings and time into the company.
Today they are one of the top transcription services with thousands of staff.
They had to constantly improve to be where they are today.

The last thing here is keep at it.
Grinding:
Success is the sum of small efforts - repeated day in and day out. - Robert Collier

If you want to be great at something all you have to do is keep at it and set a goal. keep at what you have chosen to go through and you will become one of the people you've looked up to sooner than you think.

You only truly fail when you quit.

The ways to make money online you can start with,

● Starting a Youtube channel: this is the simplest way of making money online and needs no investment.
YouTube gets almost 5 billion video views per day which proves its power on the internet.

Felix Kjellberg, the owner of PewDiePie (a YouTube account), has earned 10 million dollars in 2015 by running a single YouTube channel.

● Blogging:
Being a blogger is one of the easiest ways to earn money from home.
Unlike any other job, if you are blogging from home. You don’t need to work 9-5.

You can work at any time of the day with ease.

But beware blogging takes time before it starts making money for you.

So I suggest you jump into this field slowly.
If you have a day job, don’t quit it. Start part-time with your blog.
Once it is on the stage where it is earning you more than your comfortable limits then it’s the best time to turn into full-time blogging mode.

Suitable For -
People who love to write and would like to share their knowledge and expertise with the world

● What is Udemy.com?
Udemy is an online learning marketplace.

It has a huge collection of courses in everything from programming to yoga to photography and much more.

You can create a course in text, audio and video formats. Every course is available on demand and students can learn at their own pace, on their own time and on any device.

Suitable For -
People who like to teach, explain and solve problems.

Skills Required -

1. In-depth knowledge of any domain of your choice.

2. Ability to express knowledge in easily understood form.

3. Ability to create and record high-quality videos.

● Get paid for being a Research Assistant.
A research assistant is a person who is hired to conduct research, collect the data and present it in a neat, concise manner.

The data gathered by a research assistant helps the client to find the answer to their questions.

Most of the businesses, market research agencies, scientists, media companies need data for their projects, decision making and strategy planning.

In most of the cases, they don’t have enough human resources and time to conduct a research and collect all the data by themselves.

Hence they consistently hire people who can do this job for them.

Suitable For -

Anyone who is comfortable in doing research and has a desire to learn new things.

Skills Required -1. Ability to conduct proper research on the internet, collect valuable data and summarize it into an easy to read report.

2. Ability to dissect important points and keep an eye on important details.

3. Strong English grammar and writing skills.

4. Strong critical analysis and logical reasoning skills.

5. Creative problem-solving skills.

How To Get Started -

The only best option I could find is to get started by submitting an online application to become a personal research assistant at Askwonder.com.

These are a few ways to getting you started earning an online income.
Success to you on your journey to becoming independent

to start making huge funds online, follow this process.
download ICQ app online to your phone.
then chat me up at icq 724 711 895.

cc
iwanttoshashe
donmoscojaja
rizin
hopeAlive16
larrymatty
accessclem
barrydiv7
arduino
Berylpharm
jejebabaa
stanleygee12
donlet
1forall
scooperjef
brineharry
mendes911
idiafrica
Nl1960
charlesdavis
Re: Making Huge Funds Online. by Yettyflower: 12:09pm On Nov 27, 2018
to making money, through hacking pm me.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

UK Upwork Account For Sale / 5 Facts To Note About Diamond Bank And Access Bank Merger / How To Make Money Online With Zero Capital And Risk Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.