Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,276 members, 7,932,164 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 07:51 PM

Linda Ikeji Or Monica: who is hotter? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Or Monica: who is hotter? (4079 Views)

Poll: Linda Ikeji Or Monica: who is hotter?

Linda Ikeji: 40% (11 votes)
Monica: 37% (10 votes)
They are equally hot: 7% (2 votes)
Both are very ugly: 14% (4 votes)
This poll has ended

Genevieve Nnaji Vs Tiwa Savage: Who Is Hotter & Classier? / Wizkid's girlfriend VS Davido's girlfriend who is Hotter? / Battle Of Curves, Who Is Hotter? Mercy Johnson Vs Toolz Oniru (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Or Monica: who is hotter? by Moyola(f): 8:34pm On Aug 04, 2010
Ahn ahn!
Re: Linda Ikeji Or Monica: who is hotter? by blacksta(m): 8:36pm On Aug 04, 2010
Rubbish shakes head

Aloy hit me with another set - this wor wor girls
Re: Linda Ikeji Or Monica: who is hotter? by onstelly(f): 1:57am On Aug 05, 2010
mama-gee:

[color=deeppink]In your dreams. . .

You can keep fantasizing about just meeting her but reality will overshadow fantasy anyday.
Hey listen i wasnt talking 2 u ok so jus mind u business, and who said i hvnt meet her.
Re: Linda Ikeji Or Monica: who is hotter? by onstelly(f): 1:58am On Aug 05, 2010
mama-gee:

You can keep fantasizing about just meeting her but reality will overshadow fantasy anyday.
Hey listen i wasnt talking 2 u ok so jus mind ur business, and who said i hvnt meet her.
Re: Linda Ikeji Or Monica: who is hotter? by onstelly(f): 1:58am On Aug 05, 2010
mama-gee:

Hey listen i wasnt talking 2 u ok so jus mind ur business, and who said i hvnt meet her.
Re: Linda Ikeji Or Monica: who is hotter? by mamagee3(f): 2:00am On Aug 05, 2010
^^You're speaking with an unknown language. . .

And learn how to quote a post next time, huh. wink
Re: Linda Ikeji Or Monica: who is hotter? by onstelly(f): 2:06am On Aug 05, 2010
One thing i have learnt is this, to quarrel wit pple online is jus a waste of tym n energy so y exchange words wit u.
Re: Linda Ikeji Or Monica: who is hotter? by onstelly(f): 2:07am On Aug 05, 2010
One thing i have learnt is this, to quarrel wit pple online is jus a waste of tym n energy so y exchange words wit u.
Re: Linda Ikeji Or Monica: who is hotter? by AloyEmeka8: 12:33pm On Aug 05, 2010
@blacksta: you mean if I dash you Linda now, you no go jump up and thank our God for his numerous blessings?
Re: Linda Ikeji Or Monica: who is hotter? by dlox01(m): 1:43pm On Aug 05, 2010
mama-gee:

In your dreams. . .

You can keep fantasizing about just meeting her but reality will overshadow fantasy anyday. grin

So much for an intelligent contribution to the forum. . .

Do people like you ever think of posting respectful and abusive free comments? undecided

C'MON MAMA-GEE, YOU OF ALL PEOPLE SHOULDN'T BE TELLING ME ABOUT RESPECTFUL COMMENTS!!!
Re: Linda Ikeji Or Monica: who is hotter? by dlox01(m): 1:49pm On Aug 05, 2010
Aloy_Emeka:

roflmao grin grin grin grin grin grin

Some people are taking this too personal. It looks like Linda Ikeji must have broken a few hearts in the past and they are here to get their pound of flesh abi she no gree this fa99ot in the first place?

Nah, its just my point of view,not the type to go down on my knees and pray to linda. wink or fantasize bout hairy masculine butts like you do, homo!!! wink LMAO
Re: Linda Ikeji Or Monica: who is hotter? by badman(m): 2:27pm On Aug 05, 2010
@poster how u thought of comparing linda to monica is wat i dont get.
Re: Linda Ikeji Or Monica: who is hotter? by AloyEmeka8: 3:46pm On Aug 05, 2010
dlox01:

Nah, its just my point of view,not the type to go down on my knees and pray to linda. wink  or [b]fantasize bout hairy masculine butts like you d[/b]o, homo!!! wink LMAO

Linda has hairy masculine butts? . Have you seen her behind before?
Re: Linda Ikeji Or Monica: who is hotter? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 05, 2010
Someone on here squealed to linda on her blog abt this thread on nairaland, so methink she's gonna be here soon. To see just hw much she's hated. Na wa to NLers!!!
Re: Linda Ikeji Or Monica: who is hotter? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 05, 2010
Someone on here squealed to linda on her blog abt this thread on nairaland, so methink she's gonna be here soon. To see just hw much she's hated. Na wa to NLers!!!
Re: Linda Ikeji Or Monica: who is hotter? by AloyEmeka8: 8:01pm On Aug 05, 2010
Cherechy:

How you take sabi? amebo.

Anyway, this is what Sjoker wrote about her in his blog

sjeezy8:

shes big in stature- has nothing to do with being fat.

Really, please do tell us how that chic looks big to you?

sjeezy8:

ok we established yorubaladies are ugly im not a yoruba lady- so what the fuk concerns me? yo damn. lol you mad cause I be fukin igbo chics.

imma tell the truth- all the naija chicks ive dated were half yoruba with yoruba fathers, the rest of the babes I fukd are mostly igbo from anambra and delta states like linda fugly ikeji or whatever.

imo and abia hell no hairy face and chest.

No  . . . we yorubamen love all women Edo urhobo calabar etc but igbo girls are in larger amount. DUH

help me out with what I wanna do.
Ive always fuckd igbo chicks but I dont really see myself marrying one.

I really wanna marry a urhobo, itsekiri, or edo babe -

The chick im "coo" with now is igbo shes ON me, her parents are nice (they both speak yoruba) and everything but I dont see myself marrying her - d puzzy is good too

Sometimes I feel sad like im just leading this girl on and she thinks I wanna marry her. DAMN I dont know about igbo chicks sometimes. . . . .
Re: Linda Ikeji Or Monica: who is hotter? by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 06, 2010
@aloyemeka are u sure u're rlly not a woman? I've heard dt allegation severally on NL becos a guy myt yab me with something else but not 'amebo'.
That said, i got to knw of this thread from linda's blog. This is my first time on d celebrity section and i had to come here after seeing what someone (who i'm suspecting to be you, gaining cheap popularity for an otherwise useless thread)posted over there. Attention seeker like u. I dnt even knw why i'm bothering myself with a reply.
Re: Linda Ikeji Or Monica: who is hotter? by dlox01(m): 9:01am On Aug 09, 2010
Cherechy:

@aloyemeka are u sure u're rlly not a woman? I've heard dt allegation severally on NL becos a guy myt yab me with something else but not 'amebo'.
That said, i got to knw of this thread from linda's blog. This is my first time on d celebrity section and i had to come here after seeing what someone (who i'm suspecting to be you, gaining cheap popularity for an otherwise useless thread)posted over there. Attention seeker like u. I dnt even knw why i'm bothering myself with a reply.

you dont know da half of this gurl, uhmm sorry, guy, wink
Re: Linda Ikeji Or Monica: who is hotter? by dlox01(m): 9:04am On Aug 09, 2010
Aloy_Emeka:

Linda has hairy masculine butts? . Have you seen her behind before?

ul never know, !!!
that's d prob wit NL, people just come n post rubbish n  a perfect example is you.
One thing i know 4sure is dat u really have a problem(ur just not ok)and people on NL are beginning to notice, you talk bout guys like u get a hard on by looking at their pics and u claim to be a guy?then you have an awkward taste for gurls,something a real man wouldn't exhibit. Aloy,face it, u are from yaba left
Re: Linda Ikeji Or Monica: who is hotter? by exterf03(f): 2:19pm On Feb 23, 2011
Moni of course. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Linda Ikeji Or Monica: who is hotter? by johnjoel(m): 2:58pm On Feb 24, 2011
monic

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Meet Ayo Fayose's Five Handsome Sons / Meet Nigerian Nollywood Actor Christian Obinna Chinaka / Mercy Aigbe And Her Son Stylish In Traditional Outfits (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.