Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,894 members, 7,889,953 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:38 AM

Allow Me To Go Into Sambisa Forest To Destroy Boko Haram - House Of Rep., Gudaji - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Allow Me To Go Into Sambisa Forest To Destroy Boko Haram - House Of Rep., Gudaji (405 Views)

Troops Destroy Boko Haram Camps In Bala Maduri, Recover Equipment / Soldiers Destroy Boko Haram's Gun Trucks / Kazaure Gudaji Amazed At Dino Melaye's Car During Visit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Allow Me To Go Into Sambisa Forest To Destroy Boko Haram - House Of Rep., Gudaji by Muttee: 11:22am On Nov 27, 2018

A member of the House of Representatives, Gudaji Kazaure, has asked President Buhari to appoint him as the leader of a special taskforce that will go into the dreaded Sambisa forest to destroy Boko Haram members. According to Kazaure, he is a hunter and knows the nooks and cranny of the dreaded forest.

Let the President appoint me. I will delegate a team to go inside the bush with myself to finish those idiots. I am a hunter. I know all these bushes. I am a professional hunter. I can delegate a team of hunters. Let the government give us Army and Police, we will go inside that bush. I will lead it. Even if it is tomorrow, I will lead'' he said

https://all-gists..com/2018/11/allow-me-to-go-into-sambisa-forest-to-destroy-boko-haram-members-house-of-reps-member-gudaji-kazaure-tells-president-buhari.html

2 Shares

Re: Allow Me To Go Into Sambisa Forest To Destroy Boko Haram - House Of Rep., Gudaji by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 27, 2018
Receive sense in Jesus name

Re: Allow Me To Go Into Sambisa Forest To Destroy Boko Haram - House Of Rep., Gudaji by Kingpee2(m): 11:36am On Nov 27, 2018
You don’t need our permission bros,sambisa is visa free ...
Re: Allow Me To Go Into Sambisa Forest To Destroy Boko Haram - House Of Rep., Gudaji by fergie001: 11:40am On Nov 27, 2018
Where are those Ghanaian coffins?
Re: Allow Me To Go Into Sambisa Forest To Destroy Boko Haram - House Of Rep., Gudaji by oyin44: 11:43am On Nov 27, 2018
Is possible..he has mass destruction

(1) (Reply)

Reps Probe Killing Of 44 Soldiers / Spot The Difference Between GEJ And Buhari / Big Set Back For Atiku Election As Gov Wike Resigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.