Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,185 members, 7,887,439 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:54 AM

Daddy Freeze Has Replied To Pastor Idoko Enenche Over Church Building - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Has Replied To Pastor Idoko Enenche Over Church Building (1022 Views)

Actress Ini Edo Has Replied Her Fan Who Reminded Her Of Approaching Menopause / Who Is Subbing Annie Idibia? She Has Replied / See How Dammy Krane Replied To A Fan After He Asked If He Used Fake Credit Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Has Replied To Pastor Idoko Enenche Over Church Building by healthpal: 3:32pm On Nov 27, 2018
Daddy Freeze has replied to Pastor Idoko Enenche who referred to as him a ‘very exceptionally irrelevant, insignificant, infinitesimal, microscopic piece of material’.

Daddy Freeze
Daddy Freeze had referred to as out the pastor after the dedication of his 100,000 capacity church ‘Glory Dome’ in Abuja over the weekend.

And now he stands on his words, saying ;

defending the largest temple in the world, located in the poverty capital of the world, without a single scripture, instead with insults, sentiments and emotions. Walmart pays 2 million salaries a month, while Volkswagen pays 550,000 salaries. We need factories not temples, God doesn’t live in temples! I’m sure it is us this one is insulting like this’.

source: http://www.getbeg.com/2018/11/daddy-freeze-blast-pastor-idoko-enenche.html

Re: Daddy Freeze Has Replied To Pastor Idoko Enenche Over Church Building by Immaculatesnow(m): 3:35pm On Nov 27, 2018
grin thanks daddy freeze that man is a goat

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy
Re: Daddy Freeze Has Replied To Pastor Idoko Enenche Over Church Building by SIMPLYkush: 4:20pm On Nov 27, 2018
Mr freeze, use your own money to built industries, roads let's see
Re: Daddy Freeze Has Replied To Pastor Idoko Enenche Over Church Building by healthpal: 4:23pm On Nov 27, 2018
this man can make noise shall. allow these people nah. lets see ur impact first
Re: Daddy Freeze Has Replied To Pastor Idoko Enenche Over Church Building by Bruno3000(m): 5:02pm On Nov 27, 2018
am with freeze on this. these people use our collective money to set up businesses for further self enrichment at the detriment of our teaming unemployed/impoverished youth... God does not live in temples made from men!
It shall come to pass when we will not hv to worship God in these places.
Re: Daddy Freeze Has Replied To Pastor Idoko Enenche Over Church Building by Joshmodest(m): 5:11pm On Nov 27, 2018
daddy freeze is 100% right on this , why build a new temple with millions of naira, that can be used to change the lives , of a million people and have the guts to insult buhari, and politicians .if all the churches In Nigeria could cater for the poor in their churches weekly. there will be no need to shout buhari or govt. but unfortunately they'll rather invest in themselves and begin to pray for God to bless the poor In their churches..
Re: Daddy Freeze Has Replied To Pastor Idoko Enenche Over Church Building by Mankosi: 5:22pm On Nov 27, 2018
Hmm
Re: Daddy Freeze Has Replied To Pastor Idoko Enenche Over Church Building by Lizilicious(f): 5:32pm On Nov 27, 2018
All of you shouting 'i stand with Daddy freezer', how many factories have y'all built

Just asking sha
Re: Daddy Freeze Has Replied To Pastor Idoko Enenche Over Church Building by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 27, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
grin thanks daddy freeze that man is a goat

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy
I just can’t stop LOVING FREEZE.
People won’t understand until they step out of NIGERIA.
You will realize NIGERIA imports even “SOIL” to plant crops
Re: Daddy Freeze Has Replied To Pastor Idoko Enenche Over Church Building by Immaculatesnow(m): 8:44pm On Nov 27, 2018
EVILFOREST:

I just can’t stop LOVING FREEZE.
People won’t understand until they step out of NIGERIA.
You will realize NIGERIA imports even “SOIL” to plant crops

grin may God bless you bro

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Spotted Inside Her New Toyota SUV Prado / ROMANTIC! See D’banj & 2baba On Baecation With Thier Wives On Valentines Day / Teen Actress, Regina Daniels Looks Adorable In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.