Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,252 members, 7,891,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 09:46 AM

How Can I Monetize An Adult Forum Like Nigerianadultforu - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Monetize An Adult Forum Like Nigerianadultforu (769 Views)

Can I Monetize A Nude Photo And Video Blog With Adsens / Join A New Forum Like Nairaland / Do You Want A Forum like Ogbongeblog Planet or Radar For your Blog? Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Monetize An Adult Forum Like Nigerianadultforu by messi042: 5:01pm On Nov 27, 2018
hello
fellow nairalanders, i just won a bet of 368,000 naira last weekend, And as the country is now, 368,000 naira cannot start a very profitable business for me so I've decided to invest on an online business. i want to build an adult forum like www. nigerianadultforum.com but my fear is that i dont know how i can monetize it (not affiliate marketing) with any adult ad network , i dont want to do affiliate marketing, so please if anyone knows any adult ad network i can use and monetize it please let him or her drop his or her comment below. i know they have many adult ad network companies but am not sure if they approve adult forum or dating site. i don't want to put my money on this without getting proper information. i don't want to useless this money i make within 4 year of gambling and if you can design and develope a forum like that please drop your comment. or if you know how i can
monetize a dating website please drop your comment below. (i dont want affiliate marketing)

1 Like

Re: How Can I Monetize An Adult Forum Like Nigerianadultforu by moneyadulttube: 5:18pm On Nov 27, 2018
smiley
Re: How Can I Monetize An Adult Forum Like Nigerianadultforu by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 27, 2018
messi042:
hello
fellow nairalanders, i just won a bet of 368,000 naira last weekend, And as the country is now, 368,000 naira cannot start a very profitable business for me so I've decided to invest on an online business. i want to build an adult forum like www. nigerianadultforum.com but my fear is that i dont know how i can monetize it (not affiliate marketing) with any adult ad network , i dont want to do affiliate marketing, so please if anyone knows any adult ad network i can use and monetize it please let him or her drop his or her comment below. i know they have many adult ad network companies but am not sure if they approve adult forum or dating site. i don't want to put my money on this without getting proper information. i don't want to useless this money i make within 4 year of gambling and if you can design and develope a forum like that please drop your comment. or if you know how i can
monetize a dating website please drop your comment below. (i dont want affiliate marketing)

Hello, there are multiple ways to monetize an adult forum.

You can use CPC advertising from dedicated adult adnetworks. You should use exoclick or traffic hunt for you CPC ads as these ad networks accept and work with adult publishers.

You can place custom ads on the website. You should have a system where people can place custom ads from. Those who might be interested in this include: owners of dating sites and apps, sellers of intimacy gadgets and enhancers etc.

You can include premium content. Here is how this works, your base website and from will be free for all but to have access to premium content, users will need to pay a subscription fee. Premium content can include: ability to private chat with other premium users, access to premium pictures or videos etc.

I can help you design and build this forum with all the features you might need and also help you integrate monetization methods into it.

You can reach me on call/whatsapp on 09066175881

(1) (Reply)

Did You Need A Quality Writer? I Will Write For You @ Cheaper Rate / 11 Proven Law Firm Marketing Strategies To Generate New Clients In 2019 / Are Twitter Followers Important To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.