Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,010 members, 7,942,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 01:44 PM

I Want To Go In Forex. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Go In Forex. (513 Views)

CBN Injects Fresh $210m In Forex Market / CBN Intervenes In Forex Market With $210m / The Way To Trade In Forex Like An Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Go In Forex. by David008: 5:30pm On Nov 27, 2018
evening all, I want to go into forex trading. Am a bit confused because of it's high volatility. I want to start with $250 or thereabout. any advice.
Re: I Want To Go In Forex. by Hallenjay: 6:20pm On Nov 27, 2018
David008:
evening all, I want to go into forex trading.
Am a bit confused because of it's high volatility.
I want to start with $250 or thereabout.
any advice.
i will teach u binary trading with bot and get 10% of ur deposit everyday comtact me 08086248557
Re: I Want To Go In Forex. by Onnasucs1(m): 6:25pm On Nov 27, 2018
David008:
any advice.
can you pay 150k just to learn forex. Learning o not investment yet.
Re: I Want To Go In Forex. by samlake(m): 6:42pm On Nov 27, 2018
You will have to do alot of reading and practice before funding... I will mentor you.check my signature
Re: I Want To Go In Forex. by Uwaeromosele: 7:57pm On Nov 27, 2018
Better go read and do ur research Very Well.there is a fired thread in the business section. So go there and Learn boss.Leeches Everywhere.
Re: I Want To Go In Forex. by Wizdeen(m): 10:47pm On Nov 27, 2018
i will advice you not to pay money to anyone to learn forex yet,you have to read and read and read, there are a lot of free resources on the net,just google e.g babypips.com or youtube.i have a few books that might help too.pm me if you need
Re: I Want To Go In Forex. by joinnow: 12:02am On Nov 28, 2018
David008:
any advice.
If you stay in Port Harcourt
I can teach you for free and introduce you to the broker I am using.
Their spread is low and instance withdrawal to your bank account whenever you want to withdraw.
Re: I Want To Go In Forex. by Rabi1: 11:48am On Dec 06, 2018
Hallenjay:
i will teach u binary trading with bot and get 10% of ur deposit everyday comtact me 08086248557

Hello , which of the Binary trading are you talking about ? We Nairaland users should be able to transparently guild one another in the right path and i think this is one of the reasons people run or visit nairaland website, meaning they strongly believed they will find answers to their unanswered questions or thoughts. Thank you.
Re: I Want To Go In Forex. by Rabi1: 11:56am On Dec 06, 2018
David008:
any advice.

I will advice you to be patient , study lot more about forex trading, demo trade with a lesser amount or same amount you want to start with, but importantly, dont go above your start up fund in your demo. Make sure you trade this demo with utmost care and concern, because the big difference between the live and demo accounts is the emotion. The market has been volatile and so shall it be, nothing will stop that but you can choose less volatile pairs. If you blow up the first demo, close is, and open another with the same amount and keep trying with the lowest lot size and do not open too many pairs. When you have good trades, and you feel better and ready to go live, then you can. That is my advice for you. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Betking Wahala / 3 Years Upwork Account For Sale / Learn How To Build Fueless Generator And Make More Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.