Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,311 members, 7,971,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 11:18 PM

Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup - Sports (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup (26119 Views)

Poll: Who Proceeds To the Finals?

Colombia: 2% (1 vote)
Nigeria: 97% (46 votes)
This poll has ended

Brazil Vs Colombia: World Cup 2014 Quarter-finals (2 - 1) On 4th July 2014 / Nigeria Vs Colombia (3 - 0): U-17 Women's World Cup On Saturday Sept-29-2012 / Nigeria Vs Colombia Friendly (1 - 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by hayo(m): 12:15am On Jul 30, 2010
Sagamite:

Really?

You sure?

So why were you judging here:

Can you prove these?

@ Sagamite

Let me start by reiterating again that I will never support cheats. Now u ask me to prove that our politicians steal money from shady deals. I know you love to debate very well, but I don't think we need to flog this one. Why else would everyone castigate the 50th anniversary budget where 30M Naira is earmarked for the logo design? Can we also ask for proof that IBB stole our money? About the wives of those officials - yeah man, I didn't concoct that. My mind is not that idle to weave all sorts of stories. In fact, the information is too easy to get if you are close to officials in ur LG and state. Maybe you didn't also hear that our first lady used one of the presidential planes and our presido got stranded cos the second one developed a fault.

I understand your pain very well and it is obvious you are not happy, or why would you give your precious time to reply all these posts just tonight. But if you read the rest of my post; I am saying that we need to look at the foundation of the problem and not just kill these girls. Most men have tendencies to cheat but their success depends on the system in place where they operate. Even if you love to lie about your age in the UK, the system would find you out. Same way corporate governance or lack of it determines how often companies get hit by internal or external hitmen. I don't need to kill myself just to guess the age of a girl representing my country - a simple database query should reveal that. If it doesn't exist, so how am I supposed to know if she is lying or not especially when I am not related to her?

I am also very angry with our country. But my own anger is directed at the fifth columnists. Not some simple girl playing soccer in Germany. I am angry at those whose vow is that we will never have a proper society where everything works.  Do u think it is moral to evade tax? It is done everyday in Naija and so simple because of this same lack of record. Apart from workers in big companies, almost everybody is guilty of this sin. I hope you understand the angle I am coming from? Cheers.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by CARLISTO77(m): 12:36am On Jul 30, 2010
@onijongbon,
[table]seriously brosi, u well so?

abi u don read seven books of moses cause ya utterances is beginning to sound like one of them o!

i hope u do realize that K.I.S.S is only an acronym (u probably haven't heard the acronym before); there's nothing derogatory about that!

there's a time and place for the use of complex words brosi not how you're throwing it all over the place in your sentences.

and if u think your unnecessary use of complex words makes you appear intelligent then you must be really delusional!

i'm just saying brosi. . .[/table]

Save me your obsequious solecism.
Until my pragmatism is unwarranted, your kvetching will be legit.
I am saying you have no right to question my manner of expression, only when you are daft, you can do so.
If I so desire, I can express myself in French or Spanish, no one needs to counterpose that.
"Whatever a birds eats, it conveys" I never write to depict grandiloquence, but in the manner I love .
Sin ire et studio, do your interference without malefaction; hope that simmers down your freneticism.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by oyinda3(f): 12:43am On Jul 30, 2010
contragulations to the women's team  cool

sagamite,
d nigerian girls look very athletic to me. very muscular since they are igbos. that's why they have d rough look. i won't say they're older for sure just by looking at them but they do look older. grin but seriously na today? i'm sure there probably are age cheats in virtually all nigerian teams lol

and i don't know what u mean by poor girls when referring to other teams. they get paid very well vs naija teams and receive better training that puts them at an advantage. for example, do u think it's pure luck that US have won this thing 5 times in a row? i think naija teams are d poor girls.  first african team to reach finals. lol we should be proud.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Igonicity: 12:57am On Jul 30, 2010
See the play at Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JA8zHOkYVE

Go Nigeria!!
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by boy1(m): 12:59am On Jul 30, 2010
some people dey talk too much. .4get about age cheats 4 now and celebrate. .leave d poor girls alone.
Blame our government. .if we are organised and discipline,we won't be talking about age cheats.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Adonike(m): 1:05am On Jul 30, 2010
Up Nigeria!
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by oyinda3(f): 1:21am On Jul 30, 2010
Igonicity:

See the play at Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JA8zHOkYVE

Go Nigeria!!

thanks, they don't look any older than the opponents from this video.
congrats to them.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Justcash(m): 1:52am On Jul 30, 2010
I noticed that Sagamite Kept referring to Ghana. I cannot help but wonder how on earth we will survive as Nigerins when we keep condemning our own things and praising our Neighbors.

Sagamite! Are the boys below U-20?! Did I hear a cough from you about their ages when they won the U-20 world cup for the first time?

And dnt preach a sermon about how Ghana has improved more than Nigeria to me. I no blame you, Na colonial mentality dey worry you.

Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by 5p1naz(m): 2:41am On Jul 30, 2010
been there, done dat. . . ghana is no berra dan nigeria
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by efoghorjos: 3:31am On Jul 30, 2010
The girls have shown commitment and determination to succeed. We should all learn from them; if are willing to achieve success, we can really achieve it. 21 gun salute to our babes. Check out full analysis at http://efoghorsportsarena..com
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by zionkid: 6:15am On Jul 30, 2010
Lucky Flygerain, i thank god we r in d final wit germany, wat a craker!!!
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by chelseaguy: 6:50am On Jul 30, 2010
This thread is so hilarious, I laughed so hard and almost got maself hurt. Keep it coming guys.

Btw sagamite u get nose o shocked not just enu. . . if not for abroad. . .
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by princekevo(m): 6:54am On Jul 30, 2010
Great Job girls!!! All the way to the final and we expect nothing but the cup, let the haterz keep hating.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 30, 2010
Super Eagles need to be flogged. Our Falconets are paid $500 per win and play with more pride and heart than the Super Agbayas. I hope they're watching.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by FBS: 7:29am On Jul 30, 2010
Good job girls.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by philip0906(m): 7:45am On Jul 30, 2010
Posted by: oyinda.
Insert Quote
contragulations to the women's team

sagamite,
d nigerian girls look very athletic to me. very muscular since they are igbos. that's why they have d rough look. i won't say they're older for sure just by looking at them but they do look older. but seriously na today? i'm sure there probably are age cheats in virtually all nigerian teams lol

and i don't know what u mean by poor girls when referring to other teams. they get paid very well vs naija teams and receive better training that puts them at an advantage. for example, do u think it's pure luck that US have won this thing 5 times in a row? i think naija teams are d poor girls. first african team to reach finals. lol we should be proud.

@bolded part
very daft and silly statement 4rm u undecided anyway,very typical yoruba mentality.always have something 2 say no matter how meaningless and senseless it is.probably if they were yoruba girls,they would have been sexy just like omotola~sic~ undecided
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by azundu1(m): 8:40am On Jul 30, 2010
the girls actually did well
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Sagamite(m): 8:44am On Jul 30, 2010
agabaI23:

Sagamite,

The picture of the Ghanaian team in the link you posted is better than the small one you used to compare the Nigerians.

Look at the goalkeeper, nos 6, 9 and 18 and tell me they are under 20. Low cut makes African woman look young otherwise go and ask Oby Ezekwesili
Do not be deceived.

Are you telling me that the Ghanians look as old as the Nigerians?
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Sagamite(m): 8:46am On Jul 30, 2010
CARLISTO77:

@onijongbon,
Save me your obsequious solecism.
Until my pragmatism is unwarranted, your kvetching will be legit.
I am saying you have no right to question my manner of expression, only when you are daft, you can do so.
If I so desire, I can express myself in French or Spanish, no one needs to counterpose that.
"Whatever a birds eats, it conveys" I never write to depict grandiloquence, but in the manner I love .
Sin ire et studio, do your interference without malefaction; hope that simmers down your freneticism.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

WEYRAY!!!!

RETARDATION ON A PLATFORM! grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by oyinda3(f): 8:52am On Jul 30, 2010
philip0906:

@bolded part
very daft and silly statement 4rm u undecided anyway,very typical yoruba mentality.always have something 2 say no matter how meaningless and senseless it is.probably if they were yoruba girls,they would have been sexy just like omotola~sic~ undecided

lol u got me. cheesy

igbo girls have prettier faces.are you happy now? tongue
anyways, i didn't mean it negatively. would u be happier if i said that, while yoruba women get fat and sloppy, igbo women tend to retain their muscle tone? i don't know how to satisfy u.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Sagamite(m): 8:59am On Jul 30, 2010
hayo:

@ Sagamite

Let me start by reiterating again that I will never support cheats. Now u ask me to prove that our politicians steal money from shady deals. I know you love to debate very well, but I don't think we need to flog this one. Why else would everyone castigate the 50th anniversary budget where 30M Naira is earmarked for the logo design? Can we also ask for proof that IBB stole our money?

You are not a serious human being.

What happened to your utterances that: "but if u cannot prove it, why judge them without trial?"

Is logo not an art? Is art not worth the price you pay for it?

Prove that IBB is corrupt or the money spent on the celebrations is corruption. Why [let me quote] "judge without trial"?

Can you see how silly that statement is now?

That was my point. Don't tell me you don't support cheating whilst you put up lame defence to protect cheating that you are sure is cheating.

The girls, you know, I know, they know, DO NOT LOOK YOUTHFUL. some of us just choose to deceive ourselves because they PERCEIVE winning from cheating as SUCCESS and ACHIEVEMENT for Nigeria that makes us GREAT. They are PROUD. A fcked up mentality.

Achievement Naija stylee. No wonder those that steal from public purse are desperate to show off with their ostentatious material possession because they want fellow Nigerians to see their SUCCESS and ACHIEVEMENT.

hayo:

About the wives of those officials - yeah man, I didn't concoct that. My mind is not that idle to weave all sorts of stories. In fact, the information is too easy to get if you are close to officials in your LG and state. Maybe you didn't also hear that our first lady used one of the presidential planes and our presido got stranded cos the second one developed a fault.

Just like the information would be easy to get if the Nigerian press had any morals and investigate this mamas instead of glorifying them.

hayo:

I understand your pain very well and it is obvious you are not happy, or why would you give your precious time to reply all these posts just tonight. But if you read the rest of my post; I am saying that we need to look at the foundation of the problem and not just kill these girls. Most men have tendencies to cheat but their success depends on the system in place where they operate. Even if you love to lie about your age in the UK, the system would find you out. Same way corporate governance or lack of it determines how often companies get hit by internal or external hitmen. I don't need to kill myself just to guess the age of a girl representing my country - a simple database query should reveal that. If it doesn't exist, so how am I supposed to know if she is lying or not especially when I am not related to her?

I am also very angry with our country. But my own anger is directed at the fifth columnists. Not some simple girl playing soccer in Germany. I am angry at those whose vow is that we will never have a proper society where everything works.  Do u think it is moral to evade tax? It is done everyday in Naija and so simple because of this same lack of record. Apart from workers in big companies, almost everybody is guilty of this sin. I hope you understand the angle I am coming from? Cheers.

When about 19 girls or even the entire 23 do not look youthful, you do not need to be their relative to know cheating is taking place.

There are teenagers that do not look their ages but they are one in a 1000. Not 950 in a 1000.

But some NLers want to deceive themselves.

But I get your point here sha.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by ololo12: 8:59am On Jul 30, 2010
@ Sagamite

Oga Sagamite, I don dey follow up your post,  Wetin be the bone of contention here, If to say this girls loose, nah still we for the curse them, now dem don qualify for finals, making history, We still dey find silly excuse to blame them, Now dem be overage, Make we try for one always the appreciate good things. After all person gaz use wettin he get, to get wettin he want, Overage or Underage, We don make history. So make we encourage those Girls, And forget about all the negative comment e no easy Bros.

Maybe e dey for our nature as Nigerians to always find fault for everything.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Sagamite(m): 9:06am On Jul 30, 2010
oyinda.:

contragulations to the women's team  cool

sagamite,
d nigerian girls look very athletic to me. very muscular since they are igbos. that's why they have d rough look. i won't say they're older for sure just by looking at them but they do look older. grin but seriously na today? i'm sure there probably are age cheats in virtually all nigerian teams lol

Why do we have to keep on doing it?

Why do we continue teaching our youths dishonesty and cheating when we are close to perdition socially.

The cheating reflects our society and deforms our society.

We praise and dance on the streets for these cheats and we have a generation of youths that want to emulate them.

At the same time we continue to shame ourselves in the world. A dishonest and shameless nation!

hayo:

and i don't know what u mean by poor girls when referring to other teams. they get paid very well vs naija teams and receive better training that puts them at an advantage. for example, do u think it's pure luck that US have won this thing 5 times in a row? i think naija teams are d poor girls.  first african team to reach finals. lol we should be proud.

I am cancelling the internship I was organising for you in the White House.

I will organise one for you under Alao Bleaching Akala and the Adedibu tribute thugs. That is where you fit. tongue
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Sagamite(m): 9:11am On Jul 30, 2010
Justcash:

I noticed that Sagamite Kept referring to Ghana. I cannot help but wonder how on earth we will survive as Nigerins when we keep condemning our own things and praising our Neighbors.

And you think we will survive by embedding and cultivating our cheating? I feel sorry for your mentality.

Justcash:

Sagamite! Are the boys below U-20?! Did I hear a cough from you about their ages when they won the U-20 world cup for the first time?

And dnt preach a sermon about how Ghana has improved more than Nigeria to me. I no blame you, Na colonial mentality dey worry you.

Condemning cheating is colo mentality?

Unbelievable.  grin grin grin grin grin

Your internal value system has a disease akin to AIDS.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Sagamite(m): 9:18am On Jul 30, 2010
ololo12:

@ Sagamite

Oga Sagamite,  I don dey follow up your post,   Wetin be the bone of contention here,  If to say this girls loose, nah still we for the curse them,

If they lost, I would have been celebrating.

ololo12:

now dem don qualify for finals, making history,

What history? From cheating?

Your can as well tell me that IBB is the most entreprenuerial and hard working leader Nigeria ever had because of his wealth.

History is when Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie became the first black woman to win the Orange prize for fiction.

ololo12:

We still dey find silly excuse to blame them,  Now dem be overage,  Make we try for one always the appreciate good things.

I am gathering evidence that for Nigeria to progress, the citizens need a lobotomy.  undecided

I bet the police officers that operate at road junctions collecting N50 by force from defenceless people only see their activity as a "good thing".  undecided
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by haboosa(m): 9:22am On Jul 30, 2010
nice one from those girls, but me still believe that those big sisters of mine are not 20 grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by fowler: 9:23am On Jul 30, 2010
@Detective Sagamite: You are very correct, the falconets are way above 25yrs on average. So what do we do as patriots and men of integrity: 1) Call Police/FBI/CIA/KGB to get them arrested for cheating? 2) Petition FIFA about the age discrepancies, at least attach evidence. 3) Or better still, since FIFA couldn't detect the fraud it means either they are inefficient or they conspired to perpetrate the age fraud, so go take over Sepps job and sanitize FIFA. Abeg I no fit shout!!!!! lipsrsealed grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Sagamite(m): 9:31am On Jul 30, 2010
fowler:

@Detective Sagamite: You are very correct, the falconets are way above 25yrs on average. So what do we do as patriots and men of integrity: 1) Call Police/FBI/CIA/KGB to get them arrested for cheating? 2) Petition FIFA about the age discrepancies, at least attach evidence. 3) Or better still, since FIFA couldn't detect the fraud it means either they are inefficient or they conspired to perpetrate the age fraud, so go take over Sepps job and sanitize FIFA. Abeg I no fit shout!!!!! lipsrsealed grin

What should we do?

What Sagamite is doing: We should all publicly reject their contributions. Let the FA know we do not tolerate cheating used in representing us. Raise a ruse to get some people fired in the FA. Let all coaches know that any that uses clearly over-aged players would create a public outcry that will lead to them not being allowed to handle a national team again.

Not glorify them, reward them, award them and rejoice in our fraud.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by oyinda3(f): 9:35am On Jul 30, 2010
sagamite, u get time o. Is your girlfriend colombian or what. u seem really pissed that nigeria won this match. lol
goodluck with your actions. have you contacted the FA yet? pls keep us updated. . .
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by CARLISTO77(m): 9:50am On Jul 30, 2010
@ sagamite,

The day you stop your boisterousness and sarcasm, that day,
Nigeria will be relieved of one of the most chronical mentally disordered lost souls.
I have an equation that solves it all for you.

SAGAMITE = DEAD HORSE= MORIBUNDITY
I pity your parents for having brought a shame to this world.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Sagamite(m): 9:57am On Jul 30, 2010
CARLISTO77:

@ sagamite,

The day you stop your boisterousness and sarcasm, that day,
Nigeria will be relieved of one of the most chronical mentally disordered lost souls.
I have an equation that solves it all for you.

I pity your parents for having brought a shame to this world.

Retard, are you stewpid? angry angry angry angry

Where is the grammar in your post? angry angry angry angry

You have run out of big English word? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Are there no grand, hardly used words for "relieved", "stop", "chronical", "disordered", "lost", "souls", "equation", "solves", "brought" that you could have used?

You have lost your "intelligence"? grin grin grin grin grin

DEMENTED SOUL! grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by CARLISTO77(m): 9:59am On Jul 30, 2010

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply)

Suarez "Refuses To Apologize" For Handball As Uruguay Face Ghana / "We Were Scared Of Nigeria Stars In Europe" - Kalaba, Zambia Captain / List Of Super Eagles Players Invited For Game Against Poland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.