Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,431 members, 7,920,631 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 10:21 AM

Eastern Railway Controversy: ‘you Can’t Be More Igbo Than I’ – Amaechi Dares - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eastern Railway Controversy: ‘you Can’t Be More Igbo Than I’ – Amaechi Dares (2891 Views)

Ohaneze: Amaechi More Igbo Than Joe Igbokwe / No More Igbo Language In Opobo Again / Uche Okwukwu: APC To Win More Igbo States Before 2023– Ohanaeze SecretaryGeneral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eastern Railway Controversy: ‘you Can’t Be More Igbo Than I’ – Amaechi Dares by BeautifulMind2: 8:30pm On Nov 27, 2018
The Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi, has dared the Senator representing Abia South senatorial district, Enyinnaya Abaribe, saying that the lawmaker “was not more of Igbo than himself”.
Apparently angered over his frequent invitation to appear before the Joint Senate Committee on Land Transport and Local and Foreign Debts on Tuesday, the angry minister said: “I have been hearing what Senator Abaribe has been saying over the eastern railway about me.
“Abaribe can’t be more Igbo than I. Most Igbo people cannot interpret Abaribe, but most Igbo understand and can interpret Amaechi.”
Immediately, Senator Obinna Ogba, a member of the committee, demanded that the minister retracts the statement, saying it was insulting to the Senate.
Ogba said the Senate least expected such uncomplimentary statement from the minister. After persuasion from some members of the committee, the minister withdrew the statement.
On the circumstances surrounding the eastern railway arrangement with General Electric, the minister explained that the company – General Electric – has folded.
He further revealed that the federal government has engaged Transnet Construction Company on a private public partnership arrangements.
“The Federal government’s eastern railway development arranged with the General Electric collapsed because the comp has folded, but it is not within me to explain what led to that.
“We have engaged another Chinese subsidiary firm, Transnet Construction Company on PPP arrangement,” the minister disclosed.
http://dailypost.ng/2018/11/27/eastern-railway-controversy-cant-igbo-amaechi-dares-abaribe/
Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eastern Railway Controversy: ‘you Can’t Be More Igbo Than I’ – Amaechi Dares by chiagozien(m): 8:42pm On Nov 27, 2018
BeautifulMind2:

The Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi, has dared the Senator representing Abia South senatorial district, Enyinnaya Abaribe, saying that the lawmaker “was not more of Igbo than himself”.
[
b]“Abaribe can’t be more Igbo than I. Most Igbo people cannot interpret Abaribe, but most Igbo understand and can interpret Amaechi
Immediately,
very soon yoruba muslims will rush here and tell you how igbos in south south has deny being igbos.
While yoruba christians will tell you there are No igbos in south south.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eastern Railway Controversy: ‘you Can’t Be More Igbo Than I’ – Amaechi Dares by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 27, 2018
But Afonja and some disgruntled SS elements say there are no Igbos in SS undecided

Not taking Amaechi seriously anyway, he chooses to be Igbo when the circumstances favour him and disagrees that he is Igbo but Ikwerre ethnic stock when it doesnt.

Sen. ABARIBE is the best Senator from SE in this administration!

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Eastern Railway Controversy: ‘you Can’t Be More Igbo Than I’ – Amaechi Dares by nijabazaar: 8:53pm On Nov 27, 2018
Mtchewwww....

Lizard of Lies...

3 Likes

Re: Eastern Railway Controversy: ‘you Can’t Be More Igbo Than I’ – Amaechi Dares by gidgiddy: 8:57pm On Nov 27, 2018
Tomorrow some people will say that an Ikwerre man like Amaechi isn't Igbo

8 Likes

Re: Eastern Railway Controversy: ‘you Can’t Be More Igbo Than I’ – Amaechi Dares by oilPUSSY(f): 9:04pm On Nov 27, 2018
Lizard..

3 Likes

Re: Eastern Railway Controversy: ‘you Can’t Be More Igbo Than I’ – Amaechi Dares by oilPUSSY(f): 9:13pm On Nov 27, 2018
chiagozien:
very soon yoruba muslims will rush here and tell you how igbos in south south has deny being igbos.

You guys should stop giving those people much attention concerning this issue.
All those decisive comments begins and ends on nairaland . They know the truth and they face the reality offline...
Meanwhile.... Amechi is a crook and an opportunist as well !!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Railway Controversy: ‘you Can’t Be More Igbo Than I’ – Amaechi Dares by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 27, 2018
Funnicator:
[s]But Afonja and some disgruntled SS elements say there are no Igbos in SS undecided

Not taking Amaechi seriously anyway, he chooses to be Igbo when the circumstances favour him and disagrees that he is Igbo but Ikwerre ethnic stock when it doesnt.

Sen. ABARIBE is the best Senator from SE in this administration![/s]

1 Like

Re: Eastern Railway Controversy: ‘you Can’t Be More Igbo Than I’ – Amaechi Dares by oilyngbati(m): 9:27pm On Nov 27, 2018
I can see that some of my Igbo brethren are already falling for the ikwere antics of being Igbo when it’s convenient? The ikweres arenot Igbo. The ikweres are binis and the minister of transport Rotimi Amaechi has excluded all Igbo land from the current rail project. Amaechi even wants to block flights from landing in Enugu, thereby forcing Igbo coming home for Xmas to use only the ikwere airport in PH. Ndigbo need to be careful about the antics of these enemies of Igbo, pretending to be Igbo while stabbing us in the back.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Railway Controversy: ‘you Can’t Be More Igbo Than I’ – Amaechi Dares by SuperStriker: 9:28pm On Nov 27, 2018
Amaechi is a fraudster. There is nothing Igbo about him.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Railway Controversy: ‘you Can’t Be More Igbo Than I’ – Amaechi Dares by SuperStriker: 9:29pm On Nov 27, 2018
Amaechi is a fraudster. There is nothing Igbo about him. I

3 Likes

Re: Eastern Railway Controversy: ‘you Can’t Be More Igbo Than I’ – Amaechi Dares by CyynthiaKiss(f): 9:32pm On Nov 27, 2018
chiagozien:
I am a Christian Yoruba, I don't have that kind of backward mentality. Only Yoruba Mooslms have that kind of mentality due to their archaic life style (Amajiri system of life).. Majority of them reason like northerners. They don't also travel.

Watch how they would invade my mentions like rats grin.

6 Likes

Re: Eastern Railway Controversy: ‘you Can’t Be More Igbo Than I’ – Amaechi Dares by chiagozien(m): 9:36pm On Nov 27, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:

I am a Christian Yoruba, I don't have that kind of backward mentality. Only Yoruba Muslims have that kind of mentality due to their archaic life style (Amajiri system of life).. Majority of them reason like northerners. They don't also travel.
i believe you a BIT,but not all yoruba christians reason like you.

You yoruba christians has a big work to do or else what is happening in north will soon start happening in west.

7 Likes

Re: Eastern Railway Controversy: ‘you Can’t Be More Igbo Than I’ – Amaechi Dares by CyynthiaKiss(f): 9:44pm On Nov 27, 2018
chiagozien:
i believe you a BIT,but not all yoruba christians reason like you.

You yoruba christians has a big work to do or else what is happening in north will soon start happening in west.

It's inevitable anyways, but we are going to give it to them fire for fire when the chips are down.

Yoruba Muslims ought to have realised by now that it's no more business as usual with them. Christian Yorubas are wiser..
Where is the strength of Yoruba Muslims if not that useless caliphate ?.
We are waiting for them, if they like let them invite their musslim brothers from North East too.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Railway Controversy: ‘you Can’t Be More Igbo Than I’ – Amaechi Dares by Auladimeji1: 9:53pm On Nov 27, 2018
Funnicator:
But Afonja and some disgruntled SS elements say there are no Igbos in SS undecided

The same you will deny the south south of been igbos if it deals with bad news

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Railway Controversy: ‘you Can’t Be More Igbo Than I’ – Amaechi Dares by kettykin: 9:54pm On Nov 27, 2018
Funnicator:

Do you really blame ikwerre for denying being igbo after all that igbos passed through after the war, abandoned property instigated by the federal government's hatred,20 pounds demonic policy, denial of key infrastructure and the denial of igbos into key positions in the country.

My brother think am now , even Peter denied jesus 3 times.

Nigeria is the most evil satanic country in the face of the world.
Only satanic people will support their kingdom ,selah

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Railway Controversy: ‘you Can’t Be More Igbo Than I’ – Amaechi Dares by hammerFC: 9:55pm On Nov 27, 2018
Pazienza where are you?

Come and hear something, Nwanne... grin grin grin
Re: Eastern Railway Controversy: ‘you Can’t Be More Igbo Than I’ – Amaechi Dares by hammerFC: 9:56pm On Nov 27, 2018
Ikwere are the most fradulent Igbo that ever liveth. grin grin grin grin grin

Trust dem at your own peril

3 Likes

Re: Eastern Railway Controversy: ‘you Can’t Be More Igbo Than I’ – Amaechi Dares by Auladimeji1: 9:57pm On Nov 27, 2018
SuperStriker:
Amaechi is a fraudster. There is nothing Igbo about him. I
Majorities of prisoners outside Nigeria are igbos.That's the fact

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Railway Controversy: ‘you Can’t Be More Igbo Than I’ – Amaechi Dares by izombie(m): 9:59pm On Nov 27, 2018
When it concerns the east dem go come with one yeye story. This one be say the company don fold.
Amaechi shame on you. As the minister of transportation you couldn't even put one railway track in either SE or SS.

3 Likes

Re: Eastern Railway Controversy: ‘you Can’t Be More Igbo Than I’ – Amaechi Dares by ZombiePUNISHER: 9:59pm On Nov 27, 2018
Amaechi is a fraud...

Abaribe is always on point

7 Likes

Re: Eastern Railway Controversy: ‘you Can’t Be More Igbo Than I’ – Amaechi Dares by hammerFC: 9:59pm On Nov 27, 2018
Auladimeji1:

In UK the main Prisoners are Yoruba.

In US, the main prisoners are Yoruba.

In Dubai the main prisoners are Yoruba.

In Saudi Arabia the main prisoners are Yoruba.

Yoruba make up the most Nigeria prisoners abroad.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eastern Railway Controversy: ‘you Can’t Be More Igbo Than I’ – Amaechi Dares by ZombiePUNISHER: 10:00pm On Nov 27, 2018
Auladimeji1:

Shut Up there...
Seems your black forehead is paining you again

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Railway Controversy: ‘you Can’t Be More Igbo Than I’ – Amaechi Dares by Auladimeji1: 10:01pm On Nov 27, 2018
kettykin:

Do you really blame ikwerre for denying being igbo after all that igbos passed through after the war, abandoned property instigated by the federal government's hatred,20 pounds demonic policy, denial of key infrastructure and the denial of igbos into key positions in the country.

My brother think am now , even Peter denied jesus 3 times.

Nigeria is the most evil satanic country in the face of the world.
Only satanic people will support their kingdom ,selah
The same country who igbos hates yet you want to be high position

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Railway Controversy: ‘you Can’t Be More Igbo Than I’ – Amaechi Dares by hammerFC: 10:01pm On Nov 27, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

Shut Up there...
Seems your black forehead is paining you again

THIS IS AN IGBO THREAD, WAT IS HE EVEN DOING HERE?

3 Likes

Re: Eastern Railway Controversy: ‘you Can’t Be More Igbo Than I’ – Amaechi Dares by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 27, 2018
oilyngbati:
I can see that some of my Igbo brethren are already falling for the ikwere antics of being Igbo when it’s convenient? The ikweres arenot Igbo. The ikweres are binis and the minister of transport Rotimi Amaechi has excluded all Igbo land from the current rail project. Amaechi even wants to block flights from landing in Enugu, thereby forcing Igbo coming home for Xmas to use only the ikwere airport in PH. Ndigbo need to be careful about the antics of these enemies of Igbo, pretending to be Igbo while stabbing us in the back.

Does IKWERE mean or sounds BINI, YORUBA, HAUSA OR FULANI TO YOU ALL... . IKWERE MEANS( did you agree? Or You agreed) In Igbo language.... AMAECHI MEANS.... WHO knows tomorrow in Igbo language, CHIBUIKE means... GOD IS MY STRENGTH go and ask them the meaning of all the names if its same with mine THEY ARE IGBO SIMPLE..... COMMON SENSE

10 Likes

Re: Eastern Railway Controversy: ‘you Can’t Be More Igbo Than I’ – Amaechi Dares by hammerFC: 10:03pm On Nov 27, 2018
[s]
ezenwajosh:

Does IKWERE or AMAECHI.... IKWERE MEANS... did you agree? In Igbo language.... AMAECHI MEANS.... WHO knows tomorrow in Igbo language, CHIBUIKE means... GOD IS MY STRENGTH go and ask them the meaning if its same with mine THEY ARE IGBO SIMPLE..... COMMON SENSE
[/s]

How does it change the fact that Ikwere are the most Fraudulent Igbo that ever liveth?

1 Like

Re: Eastern Railway Controversy: ‘you Can’t Be More Igbo Than I’ – Amaechi Dares by Auladimeji1: 10:03pm On Nov 27, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

Shut Up there... Seems your black forehead is paining you again
Likewise your father

1 Like

Re: Eastern Railway Controversy: ‘you Can’t Be More Igbo Than I’ – Amaechi Dares by ZombiePUNISHER: 10:04pm On Nov 27, 2018
Auladimeji1:
Likewise your father
Boko Haram members have black fore heads

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Railway Controversy: ‘you Can’t Be More Igbo Than I’ – Amaechi Dares by chiagozien(m): 10:05pm On Nov 27, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:

It's inevitable anyways, but we are going to give it to them fire for fire when the chips are down.

Yoruba Muslims ought to have realised by now that it's no more business as usual with them. Christian Yorubas are wiser..
Where is the strength of Yoruba Muslims if not that useless caliphate ?.
We are waiting for them, if they like let them invite their musslim brothers from North East too.
i believe you,if possible yoruba christians and yoruba traditionalist should fight this war against yoruba muslims together.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Railway Controversy: ‘you Can’t Be More Igbo Than I’ – Amaechi Dares by Auladimeji1: 10:06pm On Nov 27, 2018
hammerFC:

THIS IS AN IGBO THREAD, WAT IS HE EVEN DOING HERE?
Igbo thread? is it the one your decendant created?

1 Like

Re: Eastern Railway Controversy: ‘you Can’t Be More Igbo Than I’ – Amaechi Dares by samuelchimmy(m): 10:06pm On Nov 27, 2018
The Federal government’s eastern railway development arranged with the General Electric collapsed because the comp has folded, but it is not within me to explain what led to that.

This is the only statement that caught may attention.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adamu Adamu To Be Pmb's New Chief Of Staff / "Idoma Is Not Part Of Arewa, Audu Ogbe Do Not Represent Us In ACF" / Osibanjo Should Resign First, Then Sue Me, Stop Using Federal Might- Jackson Ude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.