Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,268 members, 7,932,156 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 07:40 PM

First Wife Attacks Husband's New Bride With Palm Oil During Wedding In Imo. PICS - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / First Wife Attacks Husband's New Bride With Palm Oil During Wedding In Imo. PICS (64948 Views)

How I Use Annointing Oil During Sex / Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. / Bride With Her Big Groom Scatter The Dance Floor As Crowd Cheer Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Wife Attacks Husband's New Bride With Palm Oil During Wedding In Imo. PICS by drmikeadams(m): 10:42pm On Nov 27, 2018
I support d first wife...any Man who cannot stick to one toto is worst than an infidel grin
Re: First Wife Attacks Husband's New Bride With Palm Oil During Wedding In Imo. PICS by gaby(m): 10:45pm On Nov 27, 2018
Way better than acid or hot oil..

1 Like

Re: First Wife Attacks Husband's New Bride With Palm Oil During Wedding In Imo. PICS by oweman: 10:49pm On Nov 27, 2018
[quote author=JasonScoolari post=73360465]The first wife is too dull..... Red oil nor dey peel skin nah, Next time bath her and the he goat with original acid not the fairly use one.

Call me evil or wicked, but I don't support sharing of dick.

Ibo' women are strange people here in Sokoto there is an ibomsn that daily carry his wife to Ahmadu Bello Way were she practice harloting every day but will not hear him marry a sevond wife even though she see daily men with 4 wifes living in peace in thie homes .
Re: First Wife Attacks Husband's New Bride With Palm Oil During Wedding In Imo. PICS by habsydiamond(m): 10:50pm On Nov 27, 2018
Re: First Wife Attacks Husband's New Bride With Palm Oil During Wedding In Imo. PICS by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 27, 2018
Why the first wife didn't put the oil or anything stronger on her husband? it is his fault going to marry another woman, both women should beat him up or castrate him, lol. Sorry, guys, one thing is to fool around without wife knowing it, another thing is to marry more than one (unless you are a Muslim and your wives too). He is the stupid one ruining his family and relationship with his wife and bringing animosity between women. And those women who fight between them because of a man are even more stupid, they should fight this kind of a man who is damaging women lives, going through many and hurting them and bringing to women contagious diseases. He is a low level dirty cheat, he deserves to be punished, not the woman who insists and dreams to be married. If he has no head to think about to build a good family and is jumping around making sick and making troubles, he is NOT A MAN.
Re: First Wife Attacks Husband's New Bride With Palm Oil During Wedding In Imo. PICS by Okoyeebo: 10:59pm On Nov 27, 2018
habsydiamond:
if u want to correct someone u correct politely.... With this attitude of urs, if u are to impart students, u will nearly kill all of them before they understand u....why insult me because u want to correct me...some people sha undecided

My bad, I apologise.

I have deleted my initial comment.
Re: First Wife Attacks Husband's New Bride With Palm Oil During Wedding In Imo. PICS by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 27, 2018

Re: First Wife Attacks Husband's New Bride With Palm Oil During Wedding In Imo. PICS by epistleNow(m): 11:02pm On Nov 27, 2018
Why will a Church want to wed a man already married ?

Was the first marriage annulled?

The decadence in that fake non Godly principled Church is now known.

This is where CAN should be seen actively setting Godly standard amongst their members.
Sigh

The Apostolic Church should be appreciated for being firm in this regard.

1 Like

Re: First Wife Attacks Husband's New Bride With Palm Oil During Wedding In Imo. PICS by habsydiamond(m): 11:05pm On Nov 27, 2018
Okoyeebo:

My bad, I apologise.

I have deleted my initial comment.
accepted. will delete mine too
Re: First Wife Attacks Husband's New Bride With Palm Oil During Wedding In Imo. PICS by Epifanio(m): 11:09pm On Nov 27, 2018
Na dem again ooo, ipo-pigs
chai, see their environment sef, dirty pigs and they will be ranting everywhere as if their place is dubai, no wonder they keep running to the South west to hawk gala.
****SPITS*****

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: First Wife Attacks Husband's New Bride With Palm Oil During Wedding In Imo. PICS by MarianaTrench: 11:20pm On Nov 27, 2018
Marriage is not by force... If the man in no longer interested in the marriage then he should be free to leave
Re: First Wife Attacks Husband's New Bride With Palm Oil During Wedding In Imo. PICS by emeks91(m): 11:20pm On Nov 27, 2018
I am on my kneels ���� Kind hearts on Facebook, help me win this competition. Just a "LIKE" will put me ahead. Click on the link to help me win. God bless your kindness. https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=194003628203070&id=100027803029441
Re: First Wife Attacks Husband's New Bride With Palm Oil During Wedding In Imo. PICS by tallfish145(m): 11:26pm On Nov 27, 2018
JasonScoolari:
The first wife is too dull..... Red oil nor dey peel skin nah, Next time bath her and the he goat with original acid not the fairly use one.

you are sick
Re: First Wife Attacks Husband's New Bride With Palm Oil During Wedding In Imo. PICS by islandmoon: 11:28pm On Nov 27, 2018
no job and every girl just want marry a man to be feeding her these days, that is why they rather get married to you by force even as they are jobless, rather than get a job doing, women now see marriage as a meal ticket in Nigeria.
Re: First Wife Attacks Husband's New Bride With Palm Oil During Wedding In Imo. PICS by enemyofprogress: 11:29pm On Nov 27, 2018
Spiritually for someone to pour oil at you is very evil. The new bride should go for deliverance
Re: First Wife Attacks Husband's New Bride With Palm Oil During Wedding In Imo. PICS by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 27, 2018
MarianaTrench:
Marriage is not by force... If the man in no longer interested in the marriage then he should be free to leave
if the man or the woman is no longer interested, but first leave, then start another relationship and marry another one or ask your first wife if she agrees to him to marry and have multiple wives. Cheating and lying is hurting the wife, family and children. Do it right and respect your partner feelings, be an honest and correct person and keep peace and harmony in your house.
Re: First Wife Attacks Husband's New Bride With Palm Oil During Wedding In Imo. PICS by danuzochukwu: 11:34pm On Nov 27, 2018
The old or first wife is a very kind- hearted woman, had it been that she used acid in place of that palm oil, it would'nt has looked so funny like this to all of us. In other words it serve the husband snatching woman well.

1 Like

Re: First Wife Attacks Husband's New Bride With Palm Oil During Wedding In Imo. PICS by Mosco100(m): 11:51pm On Nov 27, 2018
The second wife needs Jesus
Re: First Wife Attacks Husband's New Bride With Palm Oil During Wedding In Imo. PICS by nnamdismart25(m): 12:19am On Nov 28, 2018
I just came back from church that sunday and had it from my neighbour that witness the whole stuff, he said that the first wife and the husband are not in good term 4 over 8years and that the wedding was still conducted after the second wife went home and changed her cloths .
Re: First Wife Attacks Husband's New Bride With Palm Oil During Wedding In Imo. PICS by Diso60090(m): 12:20am On Nov 28, 2018
JasonScoolari:
The first wife is too dull..... Red oil nor dey peel skin nah, Next time bath her and the he goat with original acid not the fairly use one.

School � girl enter house �
Re: First Wife Attacks Husband's New Bride With Palm Oil During Wedding In Imo. PICS by KanwuliaExtra: 12:29am On Nov 28, 2018
See poverty everywhere? undecided
Na so dem go do for Biafra too! grin
From SHYTEHOLE to SHYTEHOLE. grin
Re: First Wife Attacks Husband's New Bride With Palm Oil During Wedding In Imo. PICS by akan102: 12:30am On Nov 28, 2018
Factfinder1:
Best ruining of a wedding dress I've ever seen

Nigerians Don abuse the sacredness of wearing white on wedding day.... Imagine second wife wearing gown and one clown somewhere called pastor was waiting to join a man and a second wife in holy matrimony... God please do and come and see what's happening on earth

Is it a biblical, or church law that a second wife should be married, but if married it should not be in the church?

1 Like

Re: First Wife Attacks Husband's New Bride With Palm Oil During Wedding In Imo. PICS by Trexnemesis(m): 12:40am On Nov 28, 2018
IrokoOluwere:
Na dem

Yes, na dem, every time. Dem matter don tire everybody.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Wife Attacks Husband's New Bride With Palm Oil During Wedding In Imo. PICS by Nobody: 12:40am On Nov 28, 2018
Mosco100:
The second wife needs Jesus
All 3 need Allah and to live together happy. Jesus doesn't approve polygamy.
Re: First Wife Attacks Husband's New Bride With Palm Oil During Wedding In Imo. PICS by goslowgoslow(m): 12:59am On Nov 28, 2018
See the dirty environment!
Re: First Wife Attacks Husband's New Bride With Palm Oil During Wedding In Imo. PICS by elmodee7(m): 1:25am On Nov 28, 2018
Igbos and controversy.
Re: First Wife Attacks Husband's New Bride With Palm Oil During Wedding In Imo. PICS by Biingoo: 1:32am On Nov 28, 2018
Even second wife position...that bitch Victorian will no see
Re: First Wife Attacks Husband's New Bride With Palm Oil During Wedding In Imo. PICS by Gboliwe: 2:15am On Nov 28, 2018
A nairalander needs urgent financial help. Please follow this link and help as you can.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/11/man-seeks-n8m-for-mothers-kidney-transplant/
Re: First Wife Attacks Husband's New Bride With Palm Oil During Wedding In Imo. PICS by Optionalx: 2:25am On Nov 28, 2018
I like the choice of oil nobody is hurt at least physically.
Re: First Wife Attacks Husband's New Bride With Palm Oil During Wedding In Imo. PICS by Rajosh(m): 3:50am On Nov 28, 2018
she made her colourful

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures / Nigerian Man Marries Two Women At Once (photos) / Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.