Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,582 members, 7,944,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 12:08 AM

Freind In Need Of Help. Stranded With No Ride. Any Sugestions? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Freind In Need Of Help. Stranded With No Ride. Any Sugestions? (623 Views)

Fuel Tanker Falls On Ikorodu Expressway, Road Users Stranded- See Photos / Photos: Travellers Stranded In Benin/Asaba Express Way Gridlock / The Pathetic Condition Of Nigerian & Black African Migrants Stranded In Morocco (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Freind In Need Of Help. Stranded With No Ride. Any Sugestions? by jdmanning: 4:16pm On Jul 28, 2010
Hello i have a freind Who was coned into going out to nigeria and now shes stranded there. It seems the U.S. embassy is not being of much help. She has money to pay with in a security company a good distance from where she is but has no way of paying for a ride out there and it's too dangerous for her to be hitchhiking. Right now she is in Ikeja staying in some hotel and she needs to get to a location called victoria island. I have very limeted resourses so thats why i'm hailing anyone to help with advice. Bolth locations are in nigeria to my knowlege But i am hardly familiar with the country other than knowing that there are dangers. Any advice would help. I repeat that she is stranded and needs to do somthing about a ride. she can make some kind of payment when she gets to victoria island. If anyone needs more info please contact me at Xxinjection_13@hotmail.com Thank you.
Re: Freind In Need Of Help. Stranded With No Ride. Any Sugestions? by snowdrops(m): 4:22pm On Jul 28, 2010
sniff sniff!!

now why is my cynical self sensing a con in the air.

@ poster

there are taxis, buses, car rentals, even okada around. what you are asking seems stupid to me.

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed With My Application / How Can I Apply For Canada Visa Without Using An Agenp.pls I Need Responds / Get A Study Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.