Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,934 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:23 AM

Jackie Appiah Rocks In Black Pyjamas As She Leaves Ghana For South Africa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jackie Appiah Rocks In Black Pyjamas As She Leaves Ghana For South Africa (3975 Views)

Tiwa Savage Scared To Tell Don Jazzy She Was Pregnant As She Leaves Mavin / Jackie Appiah Buys New Maserati / Jackie Appiah Pictured With George Weah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jackie Appiah Rocks In Black Pyjamas As She Leaves Ghana For South Africa by lovdoc: 9:16pm On Nov 27, 2018
Jackie Appiah sets to leave Ghana for South Africa as she rocks in black pyjamas looking chic in it. She slays in it in style.

See photo here:

See more: http://www.balfashion.com/2018/11/jackie-appiah-rocks-in-black-pyjamas.html

cc: Lalasticlala, MissyB3

Re: Jackie Appiah Rocks In Black Pyjamas As She Leaves Ghana For South Africa by Newznow: 9:17pm On Nov 27, 2018
Nice
Re: Jackie Appiah Rocks In Black Pyjamas As She Leaves Ghana For South Africa by Bruno3000(m): 9:20pm On Nov 27, 2018
Waka Waka... to goan do wat now?
Re: Jackie Appiah Rocks In Black Pyjamas As She Leaves Ghana For South Africa by Houseofglam7(f): 9:56pm On Nov 27, 2018
Looking really good
Re: Jackie Appiah Rocks In Black Pyjamas As She Leaves Ghana For South Africa by frbona: 11:15pm On Nov 27, 2018
Bruno3000:
Waka Waka... to goan do wat now?
sleep with your pop
Re: Jackie Appiah Rocks In Black Pyjamas As She Leaves Ghana For South Africa by flyca: 6:31am On Nov 28, 2018
Dear blogger, so this dress looks like pyjamas to you? undecided Some of you are so unintelligent to own a phone no to even talk about a blog!

Don't ask me why I must insult him. These guys are becoming a nuisance to public space. Just yesterday, another illiterate blogger said Lola Omotayo Okoye “finally bows to pressure”. What pressure? What nonsense!

You millionaire-wannabe bloggers should go get a basic education first angry

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah Rocks In Black Pyjamas As She Leaves Ghana For South Africa by Nobody: 6:56am On Nov 28, 2018
Is this what this ensemble is called?

flyca:
Dear blogger, so this dress looks like pyjamas to you? undecided Some of you are so unintelligent to own a phone no to even talk about a blog!

Don't ask me why I must insult him. These guys are becoming a nuisance to public space. Just yesterday, another illiterate blogger said Peter Okoye “finally bows to pressure”. What pressure? What nonsense!

You millionaire-wannabe bloggers should go get a basic education first angry
I agree the ensemble is not a pair of pyjamas, but vesting all the anger you have for every Nigeria blogger on this particular OP is really not cool.

And that "millionaire-wannabe" phrase just doesn't cut it. Stay on your lane and hustle your own hustle, don't come and spit on somebody else's own and downgrade their struggle.

The least you could have done was to correct him or her.
Re: Jackie Appiah Rocks In Black Pyjamas As She Leaves Ghana For South Africa by mungoparks: 7:17am On Nov 28, 2018
fake bloggers everywhere, and another thing i know is,that Christian dior bag is fake undecided
Re: Jackie Appiah Rocks In Black Pyjamas As She Leaves Ghana For South Africa by flyca: 7:30am On Nov 28, 2018
computergeek:
Is this what this ensemble is called?

I agree the ensemble is not a pair of pyjamas, but vesting all the anger you have for every Nigeria blogger on this particular OP is really not cool.

And that "millionaire-wannabe" phrase just doesn't cut it. Stay on your lane and hustle your own hustle, don't come and spit on somebody else's own and downgrade their struggle.

The least you could have done was to correct him or her.

Sweetheart, even if you don't know what the “ensemble” is called, you should know what a “pyjamas” is nah undecided It's basic!

I will try to be nice to you this time, but please don't stretch it. Thanks
Re: Jackie Appiah Rocks In Black Pyjamas As She Leaves Ghana For South Africa by speedyconnect3: 7:40am On Nov 28, 2018
So much venom here.

Let me be going first.

Re: Jackie Appiah Rocks In Black Pyjamas As She Leaves Ghana For South Africa by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 28, 2018
flyca:

Sweetheart, even if you don't know what the “ensemble” is called, you should know what a “pyjamas” is nah undecided It's basic!

I will try to be nice to you this time, but please don't stretch it. Thanks
Imagine this one. Who are you playing lenient bully with? Lack of the simple ability to comprehend, always makes one disgrace and embarrass themselves before the world. Speaking English doesn't spell common sense. And don't bother yourself with quoting me again, okay?
Re: Jackie Appiah Rocks In Black Pyjamas As She Leaves Ghana For South Africa by flyca: 7:59am On Nov 28, 2018
computergeek:
Imagine this one. Who are you playing lenient bully with? Lack of the simple ability to comprehend, always makes one disgrace and embarrass themselves before the world. Speaking English doesn't spell common sense. And don't bother yourself with quoting me again, okay?
I ask you to respect yourself!
You're not the OP to start with. And the fact that I called you “sweetheart” should not swell your head. Buttom line is that there are many “unripe” bloggers smearing the cyberspace.

I repeat, respect yourself!
Last warning!
Re: Jackie Appiah Rocks In Black Pyjamas As She Leaves Ghana For South Africa by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 28, 2018
flyca:

I ask you to respect yourself!
You're not the OP to start with. And the fact that I called you “sweetheart” should not swell your head. Buttom line is that there are many “unripe” bloggers smearing the cyberspace.

I repeat, respect yourself!
Last warning!
Some people really have no sense. Go and warn your husband to stop beating you and making you cranky all the time, okay?
Re: Jackie Appiah Rocks In Black Pyjamas As She Leaves Ghana For South Africa by flyca: 8:21am On Nov 28, 2018
computergeek:
Some people really have no sense. Go and warn your husband to stop beating you and making you cranky all the time, okay?
What if I tell you I'm not married. Okay, now you've heard it. I hope you realize how stupid you are now, before it's too late.
Re: Jackie Appiah Rocks In Black Pyjamas As She Leaves Ghana For South Africa by Kenekingisback: 8:28am On Nov 28, 2018
Seen and let me be going before hate speech between two countries would begin.
Re: Jackie Appiah Rocks In Black Pyjamas As She Leaves Ghana For South Africa by Emodeee: 10:10am On Nov 28, 2018
see those two ladies up there fighting about irrelevant issue. pyjamas or not she sha wear cloth and she is about to travel. those are the germane points about the story.
Re: Jackie Appiah Rocks In Black Pyjamas As She Leaves Ghana For South Africa by desoul2004(m): 2:42am On Nov 05, 2019
computergeek:

You fight everywhere. Your aggressive nature will definitely put you in trouble.

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah Rocks In Black Pyjamas As She Leaves Ghana For South Africa by Passionate888: 6:00am On Nov 05, 2019
desoul2004:

You fight everywhere. Your aggressive nature will definitely put you in trouble.
Since 2018 post! She (computergeek) don 'fight' you before?
Re: Jackie Appiah Rocks In Black Pyjamas As She Leaves Ghana For South Africa by desoul2004(m): 8:57am On Nov 05, 2019
Passionate888:
Since 2018 post! She (computergeek) don 'fight' you before?

Just go through her posts till date, it has been fighting and abusive words ...

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah Rocks In Black Pyjamas As She Leaves Ghana For South Africa by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 05, 2019
desoul2004:

Just go through her posts till date, it has been fighting and abusive words ...
Passionate888, Sir I believe you have a job or a gainful source of income. Not everyone on Nairaland has anything doing.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo In Another Sex Scandal With Female Pastor? / Whether You Like It Or Not "I Have The Tightest Poosy Ever"- Nkechi Blessing. / BET Awards: Jordin Sparks Flaunts Curves In Skin-tight Orange Floral Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.