Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,122 members, 7,887,246 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:00 AM

First wife pours palm oil on 2nd wife’s wedding gown. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / First wife pours palm oil on 2nd wife’s wedding gown. (833 Views)

Wife Pours Acid On Husband's Face Over N15,000 In Rivers (Photos) / Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) / Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First wife pours palm oil on 2nd wife’s wedding gown. by queensera(f): 9:18pm On Nov 27, 2018
There was a mild drama, on Sunday, at Orji, Owerri, Imo State, as a wife stormed the venue of the wedding between her husband and his new bride and poured palm oil on her wedding gown.

Giving an account of what went down, an eyewitness, Lilian, said: “True life story. A man went to Apostolic Church at Orji in owerri North to wed his second wife, but the church rejected him.

He went to Altar of prayer Gospel ministry at Nkwo orji same owerri North and the pastor accepted to wed them.

On the day of the wedding 25th been on Sunday, the first wife came and poured red oil on the second wife’s wedding gown. I was there life. All these ministries, make una take una time. Just because of money, you want to go against the word of God.”

WATCH VIDEO

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/11/first-wife-pours-palm-oil-on-2nd-wifes-wedding-gown-video/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc mynd44
Cc MissyB3
Cc Dominique
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun

1 Share

Re: First wife pours palm oil on 2nd wife’s wedding gown. by queensera(f): 9:18pm On Nov 27, 2018

Re: First wife pours palm oil on 2nd wife’s wedding gown. by JasonScoolari: 9:23pm On Nov 27, 2018
The first wife is too dull..... Red oil nor dey
peel skin nah, Next time bath her and the he
goat with original acid not the fairly used
one.

And as for the wayward cow of a pastor, Nwaamaikpe will "enjoy" your wife this December.

Call me evil or wicked, but I don't support
sharing of dick.

1 Like

Re: First wife pours palm oil on 2nd wife’s wedding gown. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 27, 2018
Rotfl.

What a welcome party. This is just a tip of what the rest of her life will be. Then add the children of both wives. Polygamy is shit.

Especially amongst poor people.

I'm still wondering what pastor agreed to join a woman to an already married man.
Re: First wife pours palm oil on 2nd wife’s wedding gown. by emmyid(m): 11:14pm On Nov 27, 2018
Why would the church even wed a man with many wives?
Re: First wife pours palm oil on 2nd wife’s wedding gown. by NwaAmaikpe: 7:48am On Nov 28, 2018
shocked

This is very humiliating. It takes a man with a heart of gold to forgive this.
I do not condone the second wife's actions; it is unpardonable, unjustifiable and highly juvenile.

The man was liberal, mature and kind enough to keep her despite his new addition and this is how she thanks him?
What would she have done if he kicked her away before bringing in this new one?
It takes a real man to legalize his sidechick instead of sneaking around like a kid.

Feminism has totally ruined our African ideals.
Nigerian women should learn from Ahmed Musa's first wife and drop their sense of entitlement.
A man is at liberty to acquire as many wives as he desires as long as he can pay their bride-price and he is accepted by their family.

We are Africans.
We are males.
God made the male specie polygamous.
You can't take it away from us.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: First wife pours palm oil on 2nd wife’s wedding gown. by GOFRONT(m): 9:59am On Nov 28, 2018
Corrupt pastors......

He must have collected money from someone, that's why he gave in to the pressure to wed them.

He should have been given his own stain of the Red oil too........

But to be honest, Accant stay with only one wife oo......Ladies are too sexy nowadayz to turn a blind eye on em'
Re: First wife pours palm oil on 2nd wife’s wedding gown. by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 28, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is very humiliating. It takes a man with a heart of gold to forgive this.
I do not condone the second wife's actions; it is unpardonable, unjustifiable and highly juvenile.

The man was liberal, mature and kind enough to keep her despite his new addition and this is how she thanks him?
What would she have done if he kicked her away before bringing in this new one?
It takes a real man to legalize his sidechick instead of sneaking around like a kid.

Feminism has totally ruined our African ideals.
Nigerian women should learn from Ahmed Musa's first wife and drop their sense of entitlement.
A man is at liberty to acquire as many wives as he desires as long as he can pay their bride-price and he is accepted by their family.

We are Africans.
We are males.
God made the male specie polygamous.
You can't take it away from us.
Re: First wife pours palm oil on 2nd wife’s wedding gown. by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 28, 2018
What Rubbish is this..
If you aren't interested in the marriage anymore, you leave..
I'm sure their culture allows it, that's why the man is taking a second wife..
If you can't stand the heat, you step out of the kitchen..
Re: First wife pours palm oil on 2nd wife’s wedding gown. by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 28, 2018
Stupid woman,

The man will still wed the woman and nothing will happen.. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Why I Sucked My Daughter’s Breast – 52-year-old Man Confesses / Chinese Woman Freed After Two-year Jail For Setting Lagos Hotel Ablaze / Angry Wife Beats Up Husband's Girlfriend On The Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.