Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,927 members, 7,872,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:05 AM

Pragya: Nigerian Comedian With The Largest 'Boobs' (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pragya: Nigerian Comedian With The Largest 'Boobs' (photos) (58197 Views)

All The Time Toke Makinwa Showed Us Her Curvy Bare Backside And Boobs (photos) / Yvonne Okoro & Her Sisters Break The Internet With Big Boobs (photos & Video / Keke Palmer’s Boyfriend Fondles Her Boobs – Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pragya: Nigerian Comedian With The Largest 'Boobs' (photos) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 28, 2018
What kinda fuckery is this shocked

Gays everywhere undecided
Re: Pragya: Nigerian Comedian With The Largest 'Boobs' (photos) by SyberKate(f): 4:31pm On Nov 28, 2018
He is simply following Tyler Perry's Madea
Re: Pragya: Nigerian Comedian With The Largest 'Boobs' (photos) by Mikee7(m): 4:33pm On Nov 28, 2018
If you watch zeeworld you'd know this guy is spot on and very funny grin grin grin grin he probably has a Gf or sister who is always watching it grin grin
Re: Pragya: Nigerian Comedian With The Largest 'Boobs' (photos) by sacx: 4:38pm On Nov 28, 2018
Looks stupid sad
Re: Pragya: Nigerian Comedian With The Largest 'Boobs' (photos) by Info247: 4:39pm On Nov 28, 2018
I have nothing to say but I must drop these easy ways to make money online before and after Christmas here.
Re: Pragya: Nigerian Comedian With The Largest 'Boobs' (photos) by ELgordo(m): 4:41pm On Nov 28, 2018
dragg
Re: Pragya: Nigerian Comedian With The Largest 'Boobs' (photos) by hustler86(m): 4:41pm On Nov 28, 2018
ClintonEmex:
He looks like a gay.

Gay not "a gay"
Re: Pragya: Nigerian Comedian With The Largest 'Boobs' (photos) by Diong22(f): 4:59pm On Nov 28, 2018
Awwn
Re: Pragya: Nigerian Comedian With The Largest 'Boobs' (photos) by Isangad1(m): 5:06pm On Nov 28, 2018
everyone want to be s comedian this one na real kill joy comedian

Re: Pragya: Nigerian Comedian With The Largest 'Boobs' (photos) by ikorodureporta: 5:26pm On Nov 28, 2018
aguiyi2:
I smell gay mode.
cheesy Liv am
Re: Pragya: Nigerian Comedian With The Largest 'Boobs' (photos) by Yuceeluv(f): 5:47pm On Nov 28, 2018
I was following him on Instagram. I don't find most of his skits funny...its not his calling.
...esp the pragya character...sometimes appalling.

N0favors:
The guy is not funny tbh
Re: Pragya: Nigerian Comedian With The Largest 'Boobs' (photos) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 28, 2018
Bob Risky
Re: Pragya: Nigerian Comedian With The Largest 'Boobs' (photos) by ajericho(m): 6:52pm On Nov 28, 2018
No be say e do surgrey o,he just use it as his own style
Re: Pragya: Nigerian Comedian With The Largest 'Boobs' (photos) by Thislady: 7:15pm On Nov 28, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
What jokes does he make? the joke is on him and his useless parents who gave birth to him
Reallllly? Nigga really you had to curse his parents?
This is comedy Retard even if it weren't funny what's with the insult you punk ass Mofo...
I'm give up
How can y'all just soak your hearts with so much hate? and least keep it, let it swell and burst it you You bloody mongrel
To the rest of you FOOLS. The guy isn't Gay so shut your ass up!
Re: Pragya: Nigerian Comedian With The Largest 'Boobs' (photos) by Jamesmiller2me: 11:32pm On Nov 28, 2018
A gay spotted cool
Re: Pragya: Nigerian Comedian With The Largest 'Boobs' (photos) by Tejiriseth(m): 1:36am On Nov 29, 2018
See your mumu talk..
Get a life will you
SIMPLYkush:
What jokes does he make? the joke is on him and his useless parents who gave birth to him

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mompha Returns To Instagram, Says He Is Not A Yahoo Boy / Wizkid Filmed Vibing And Having Fun At Obi's House After Surulere Visit / Kanayo O. Kanayo Launches Mansion In Mbaise, Bags Chieftaincy Title (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.