Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:57 PM

Jonathan: Anenih Played Politics Of Ideology, Commitment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan: Anenih Played Politics Of Ideology, Commitment (206 Views)

Fuel Subsidy: We Played Politics With 2012 Occupy Nigeria – Fayemi / Florence Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Played Politics With My Husband’s Death / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Death Of Tony Anenih (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan: Anenih Played Politics Of Ideology, Commitment by newsbook: 5:28am On Nov 28, 2018
Former President, Dr. Goodluck Jonathan, yesterday said the late Chief Tony Anenih was one of the few Nigerian politicians who played politics of ideologies and commitment.

He added that despite a few unpleasant things done to him as a member of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), he served the party wholeheartedly till his last day.

The former president made this known in Abuja at a church service as part of the activities lined up for his (Anenih) final journey home.

Read More at: https://www.thenewsbook.net/jonathan-anenih-played-politics-of-ideology-commitment
Re: Jonathan: Anenih Played Politics Of Ideology, Commitment by thepussyking(m): 6:22am On Nov 28, 2018
The humble dog reject by nigerian's because of mouth action. spit.
Re: Jonathan: Anenih Played Politics Of Ideology, Commitment by thepussyking(m): 6:23am On Nov 28, 2018
The humble dog rejected by nigerian's because of mouth action. spit.
Re: Jonathan: Anenih Played Politics Of Ideology, Commitment by effoi: 6:33am On Nov 28, 2018
Well president Jonathan, i didnt exactly like Aneni's brand of politics because it was do or die politics. The same way i don't like the politics of people like Tinubu or Amaechi. Elections should be about people being free from intimidation and manipulation to make their choice

(1) (Reply)

FCC Discovered ‘houses Worth N500m’ To Jonah Jang / I’m Yet To Reach My Desired Level In Fight Against Corruption Says Buhari / Get Paid Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.