Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,701 members, 7,914,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 01:09 PM

Dont Know What To Do: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dont Know What To Do: (645 Views)

Don't Know What To Do / I Just Don't Know What This Babe Think Of Doing This{see Pic}amazing. / "I Dont Know Who Got Me Pregnant".true Life Confession Of A Housewife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont Know What To Do: by jasmine4u: 4:58pm On Jul 28, 2010
i had an unprotected sex 3months ago but the following month i saw my mensuration and last month but what am worried about is my stomach is getting bigger and there is nothing like pregnancy symptoms.please am confused should i go for pregnancy test or what do u think,

please i need a reasonable comment
Re: Dont Know What To Do: by NaijaSisi(f): 5:23pm On Jul 28, 2010
similar thing has happened to me before
my advice to u is that u should do that the test just to be sure, dependin on the outcome u should know what to do next
Re: Dont Know What To Do: by bolseas(f): 5:24pm On Jul 28, 2010
it is better you go for the test and based on the result, you will know the next step of action to be taken.
Re: Dont Know What To Do: by NaijaSisi(f): 5:26pm On Jul 28, 2010
^^^ lol you said very similar thing to what i said, just u used different words
Re: Dont Know What To Do: by Ben13: 5:36pm On Jul 28, 2010
Your stomach getting bigger shouldn't be that you're pregnant naw. haba! You've been drinking a lot of garri lately. check well!
Re: Dont Know What To Do: by Spyker: 5:54pm On Jul 28, 2010
Go and do a proper test.
Re: Dont Know What To Do: by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 28, 2010
Have you been eating for the whole of Nigeria lately? It could just be weight gain, nothing a little exercise and diet cant fix. Or maybe the sp3rm cells where hibernating during your last period and struck the egg afterwards grin grin grin grin
Re: Dont Know What To Do: by ravenzord(m): 6:18pm On Jul 28, 2010
See a doctor, that's what U should do.
Re: Dont Know What To Do: by Exponental(m): 7:24pm On Jul 28, 2010
Have you been eating for the whole of Nigeria lately? It could just be weight gain, nothing a little exercise and diet cant fix. Or maybe the sp3rm cells where hibernating during your last period and struck the egg afterwards

he could be right u know. pregnancy does not stop u from menstrating or he deposited a belli biggin mechanism into u.

GO SEE A PHYSICIAN BEFORE HYPERTENSION HOOK U DOWN!
Re: Dont Know What To Do: by deoyel25(m): 9:34pm On Jul 28, 2010
Because of 5 to 20 minutes pleasure, see the problem you have put yourself in. You are not ready to get pregnant and you are having an unprotected sex. What stopped you from using a condom if you are not on a regular FP? Nairaland romance section is not the solution to your problem. Go and see your doctor if you believe that health is wealth.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Healty To Be Friends With My Ex? / ? Did U Think / Do dynamic women scare off men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.