Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,825 members, 7,921,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 03:23 PM

Uche Nwosu Dumps APC For DPP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uche Nwosu Dumps APC For DPP (33711 Views)

Uche Nwosu Dumps DPP For AA, Campaigns With Buhari's Image (pic) / Okorocha’s Aides, Imo Lawmakers Defect To DPP / Amosun’s Aides, APC Party Members Listed As Dpp’s Candidates For NASS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Nwosu Dumps APC For DPP by damose12(m): 12:23pm On Nov 28, 2018
Nigerian politicians are only after their personal interests. Who will save this country from all this mess?
Re: Uche Nwosu Dumps APC For DPP by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 28, 2018
Last last they will sack Okoroawusa from Apc for anti party activities.
Re: Uche Nwosu Dumps APC For DPP by PHILipu1(m): 12:53pm On Nov 28, 2018
crossfm:
If am to ask,what will he gain from this move.dpp has a governorship candidate aready.abi na appointment him want .
Till December 1,there is still time for substitution.
Re: Uche Nwosu Dumps APC For DPP by SoNature(m): 12:54pm On Nov 28, 2018
princealbashir:
Lol

Someone needs to tell Gov. Rochas the truth and hope he listens..... Its not just about the party, it's also about the individuals involved.. Imolites are tired of him and to even make matters worse, his party also got tired of him when he tried to impose his in law.

I don't know those that have been fooling him making him think he's still loved by Imolites...

Even If he - Rochas, should re-contest, he'd lose massively.

The earlier he realise¶ his political career is over the better....

When did you start following Nigerian politics?
Everyone thinks they have an opinion on subjects they know next to nothing about
Mtchewww
Re: Uche Nwosu Dumps APC For DPP by exlink10(m): 1:02pm On Nov 28, 2018
toothless dog

he is still fighting

let me see how apc will allow him to use their tools to work for someone who is in DPP

ndi ara
Re: Uche Nwosu Dumps APC For DPP by princealbashir: 1:13pm On Nov 28, 2018
SoNature:

When did you start following Nigerian politics?
Everyone thinks they have an opinion on subjects they know next to nothing about
Mtchewww

Long enough to know and understand the happenings around and be able to analyse, calculate and predict expected outcomes...

Trust you have a PhD in Nigerian politics... You can Enlighten me more please especially on the Rochas issue.
Re: Uche Nwosu Dumps APC For DPP by chiangwar: 1:15pm On Nov 28, 2018
Game changers congratulations

aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

Information reaching the PoliticsNGR news desk on Wednesday reveals that Chief of Staff and In-law to Governor Rochas Okorocha, Uche Nwosu has dumped the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC for the Democratic Peoples' party, DPP.

Nwosu alongside Okorocha's aides and members of the state house of assembly defected on Tuesday. This development is arising from the refusal of the APC to field Nwosu as the party's Gubernatorial aspirant in the upcoming state governorship elections.

Okorocha, who spoke with journalists at the Government House, Owerri, however, promised to work for the victory of Nwosu as the next governor of the state in 2019 even as he remained in the APC as its candidate for Orlu Senatorial District.

He also accused the APC governorship candidate in the state, Senator Hope Uzodinma, of duping the deputy governor, Mr. Eze Madumere, former Secretary to the State Government, Mr. George Eche, and his predecessor, Mr. Jude Ejiogu, from the governorship ticket.

According to him, what happened in APC primaries in many states presents interesting scenario as the party he said is known for justice, equity and fairness has been dented by the National Chairman, Mr. Adams Oshiomhole.

He said, “What happened in Imo was a clear case of injustice, where Uche Nwosu won the primary and was robbed of the ticket. This injustice must be addressed. However, in spite of the fact that my aides are leaving the party, I am still a member of APC and will not leave the party.

“I tried to persuade them not to leave, but they have made up their minds. I have done what I can to make them remain in the party, they disobeyed me. I don’t have any moral justification to stop them.

“President Buhari is not behind the injustice done by the party in the state but Oshiomhole is solely responsible for all the injustice meted to my people in Imo State.

For me, I am still a member of APC. Buhari still remains my candidate and I will support him.”

Okorocha maintained that Imo people did not play politics of party but politics of individual, revealing that the people’s interest in APC was by his own making.

He contended that among the various governorship candidates in the state, his son-in-law, Nwosu, remained the best and vowed to support him to fulfill his governorship ambition.

https://politicsngr.com/breaking-okorochas-law-uche-nwosu-dumps-apc-dpp/

Re: Uche Nwosu Dumps APC For DPP by wingmanII: 1:21pm On Nov 28, 2018
Sizuabanze:
The strategy is to contest under the new party platform, win the election and then decamp back to his parent PARTY APC.

POLITICS
Win how? Impossibility
Re: Uche Nwosu Dumps APC For DPP by herich(m): 2:46pm On Nov 28, 2018
APC is a ceremonial party in imo state.

Re: Uche Nwosu Dumps APC For DPP by Zinny25(f): 4:23pm On Nov 28, 2018
If okorocha had maintained his integrity and good attitude he would hv been contesting for the presidential position which he would hv won. He was loved by the people from the north, South, East and West but I don't know what came over him in the past few years and he lost it... Even if he contests for local government chairman now, he won't win so likewise anyone coming from him
Re: Uche Nwosu Dumps APC For DPP by hekkyboi: 4:38pm On Nov 28, 2018
chinedu234:
Okorocha's wonders include:
nwanne i know that first picture. i think somewhere along st thomas catholic church nkwerre. na my hood b that o and im storming nkwerre this december for the okorosha traditional dance in Umukor Nkwerre.

1 Like

Re: Uche Nwosu Dumps APC For DPP by hekkyboi: 4:46pm On Nov 28, 2018
alexbrentford:
Back to Nkwere.. sorry bro
sorry bro bc we d Nkwerre pple reject the mo'fucker boiboi already

1 Like

Re: Uche Nwosu Dumps APC For DPP by Belluchii: 10:11am On Nov 29, 2018
Selfish movement everywhere, If okorocha had maintained his integrity and good attitude he would hv been contesting for the presidential position which he would have won. He was loved by the people from the north, South, East and West but I don't know what came over him in the past few years and he lost it... Even if he contests for local government chairman now, he won't win so likewise anyone coming from him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Activist Aisha Yesufu Launches “Do More For Obi Challenge” / Dress Code In Lagos House Of Assembly Worthy Of Emulation / Female Suicide Bombers Kill Three Soldiers And Six Civilain JTF In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.