Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,715 members, 7,882,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:20 AM

Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa (93269 Views)

26 Year Old Danish Reporter Has Sex During Live Interview / Bbnaija: Reactions As Ike Sucks Mercy's Boobs, Finally Has Sex With Her(videos) / My Husband Has Sex With Me While I Sleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa by Egonec(m): 7:57pm On Nov 28, 2018
O boy, see biznes. Why didnt i think of this before? Work don start! Lol
Re: Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa by rhektor(m): 8:05pm On Nov 28, 2018
gaby:

That's obviously how you relate with the ones who manufactured a nuisance like you are...

Gerraout

1 Like

Re: Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa by Yeraa(f): 8:08pm On Nov 28, 2018
If the genders were reversed, there would be so much hate and insults.
Re: Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa by gaby(m): 8:18pm On Nov 28, 2018
rhektor:

Gerraout

Keep slapping them that shitted you out into this world...so shall the nuisances you will bring forth slap and humiliate you...
Re: Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa by rhektor(m): 8:22pm On Nov 28, 2018
gaby:

Keep slapping them that shitted you out into this world...so shall the nuisances you will bring forth slap and humiliate you...

So you're this pained sorry use cold water on the hurt

Re: Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa by boomssey(f): 8:34pm On Nov 28, 2018
Na wah o! Enjoyment galore.u get paid for enjoying different kitten

1 Like

Re: Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa by Made4greatness: 8:50pm On Nov 28, 2018
femijay8271:
He should come down here to Nigeria, I have some Calabar and Akwa girls.
U wan kill d guy career ?
Re: Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa by backbone503(m): 8:52pm On Nov 28, 2018
Ikpa, this your parole risky o! Sha, be proud of your hustle, so long as its legit
Re: Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa by femijay8271(m): 8:56pm On Nov 28, 2018
Made4greatness:
U wan kill d guy career ?
noooo, abi na boosting of career. shebi na d tin wey he sabi chop be that
Re: Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa by bewla(m): 8:58pm On Nov 28, 2018
gaby:
Nigerian youths lets get creative and shame the government.

See better self employment.
otolo job

ask

timaya and flavor
Re: Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa by williamdeluxe(m): 9:04pm On Nov 28, 2018
South africa...

Hiv dn kil dix one

Re: Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa by gaby(m): 9:07pm On Nov 28, 2018
Supreme01:

this your comment mek me laugh..av u seen Akwa Ibom mobster in action before or u've experienced it..?

Hahahaha

Guy I dey see pictures of their mob actions online here...
Re: Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa by ashawopikin(m): 9:10pm On Nov 28, 2018
I can never do married women
Re: Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa by Erastuslove: 9:19pm On Nov 28, 2018
And so Paul you dey happy dey nack other men wives ehn? Come try am for Yoruba land make magun salute your penis....... Chaiiiiii and they are not ashamed saying it, fear women o grin grin
Re: Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa by MarianaTrench: 9:46pm On Nov 28, 2018
This is a good business grin
Re: Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa by Azam101: 9:47pm On Nov 28, 2018
gaby:

Prison or ak47 on your head!
Re: Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa by Delivar(m): 9:48pm On Nov 28, 2018
Larryfest:

Na better job be this o but i fear govt will soon start taxing on it seeing how lucrative it is..
gaby:

dynicks:
u thinking what i'm thinking?...
Oreofepeters:
This is a very lucrative business...
chris31:
Choi see business opportunity & i have been running away from married women that keeps disturbing me in my area especially those ones there husband lives abroad
xynerise:
grin cool
gypsey:
No big deal, men have been gigoloing since 1820.

i hope business is booming for him, otherwise..
Nelsonbella003:
Ur career is not bad...
Larryfest:

Na better job be this o but i fear govt will soon start taxing on it seeing how lucrative it is..
Kinjikitile:
This niqqa is enjoying .see better enjoyment... sex is interesting,, pussy is one interesting organ....he even bleeps married women... That is what i want to experience... I want to experience it...

When a man is a prostitute it becomes "better job", but when a lady does it she becomes Olosho. You guys are really silly.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa by gaby(m): 9:53pm On Nov 28, 2018
Delivar:

When a man is a prostitute it becomes "better job", but when a lady does it she becomes Oloshos. You guys are really silly.

Na craze dey your head ashlock....did you really had to quote me to spew your bullocks...?

Sissy woman wrapper...
Re: Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa by Nature8(m): 10:02pm On Nov 28, 2018
nestic:
Paul Zuluka said his job is to satisfy women in bed.

“This is the best idea I’ve ever had. I love s.ex and am great at it, so I enjoy every moment. I get money for doing something I love,” said 27-year-old Paul Zuluka from Meadowlands, Soweto.

“I help married women keep their relationships going and reduce their stress.”

He said he started his business in September 2015 because he could not find work.

“I’m a Ugandan graduate. I came to South Africa to get a job in 2014, but that didn’t happen so I had to do something,” said Paul.

But Paul’s Man-For-Hire business also has its challenges.

“I also get calls from men who offer me a lot of money to satisfy their wives, but I’m a man and am only available to women only because men cant be trusted. They can call you to sleep with their wives then kill you or take you to court for adultery,” he said.

Paul says it is also difficult when he has too many clients in one day. He says it becomes a problem when women book him for one round, change their minds and want three or four.

“It messes up my work schedule,” he said.

“They forget there are other married and divorced women who want a piece of me as well.”

Paul explained that sometimes women start getting too attached.

“I’m just doing my job.”

He says most of the women come from Sandton.

“Some even offer more cash. Some times I do 6 or more of them in one room to beat congestion as many want to be satisfied sexually", he said adding that most of his clients are married women.

Daily Sun spoke to a beautful married woman who said Paul was perfect.

“My husband travels a lot because he works for government and many weeks pass without sex. I have Paul to satisfy me. I’m a businesswoman. Paul’s the best in the game than my hubby,” she said.

Another woman said she has a boyfriend but he doesn’t satisfy her, so Paul saves her relationship.

“I love my boyfriend and don’t want to lose him. What he doesn’t know won’t hurt him,” she said. Paul charges R400 for one round and R2 000 for 24 hours.

http://nehandaradio.com/2018/11/27/meet-male-prostitute-paul-zuluka-who-charges-r400-for-one-round-and-r2000-for-24-hours/

shocked
Re: Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa by Delivar(m): 10:26pm On Nov 28, 2018
pocohantas:
Just look at all the guys, if say na woman... they would have been shouting olosho. Whereas it is just lack of opportunity/demand keeping them in place. If not what women are not so aggressive in their sex hunt or at least they've mastered the act of making the man think he wants it more. Some of these guys for done sell their prick as natural deeldo.

That's the same rebuke I gave them here:

https://www.nairaland.com/4871793/meet-paul-zuluka-man-sex/4#73391129

Women shouldn't allow themselves to be controlled by what men say about them. Ladies should feel absolutely free to do whatever they wish cos men are only interested in their own satisfaction. Men say all the trash about women just to manipulate women and put them in a spot to take advantage of them.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa by Delivar(m): 10:31pm On Nov 28, 2018
gaby:

Na craze dey your head ashlock....did you really had to quote me to spew your bullocks...?

Sissy woman wrapper...
You are only making a fool of yourself accepting what you condemn about women.

1 Like

Re: Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa by Nairalane: 10:57pm On Nov 28, 2018
This guy na Saul, not Paul....
Re: Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa by ebenezer95(m): 11:02pm On Nov 28, 2018
when you cant get help from anybody you have to do something just to make a living Nigerians are evils someone like me will never trust a man who want me to sleep with his wife when he never tried such in my present before hmmm it is very risky that only happen around the white men not Africans ,africans are evil people they wouldn't say they also sleeping with your own wife at back but so far u have not cash them red handed omo leave them the Bleep alone o
Re: Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa by gaby(m): 11:10pm On Nov 28, 2018
Delivar:

You are only making a fool of yourself accepting what you condemn about women.

You are a dickheaded asswipe and a certified slowpoke. Idiot

Thunder fire you there mumu...you pretend to be able to read, yet can't tell a sarcasm from statements of facts.

Animal...

Making a monkey of yourself because you want to be seen as "woman right activist"

Woman wrapper
Re: Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa by FREEMADNESS: 1:44am On Nov 29, 2018
iswallker:

were you also for hire then.. grin

I had dis sugar mummy back then spoiling me wit gifts I tot it was cool until she starts introducing me to her friends....

her friends started demanding for sex and I had to give dem cox I was feeling like a DON lashing milfs.
d demands kept on coming wit jealousy from all angles. at some point my life was in danger cox dis women became desperate, I tot it was just sex and notin else but I Neva knew dis women where using me to cox chaos among themselves and it was affecting me.
to cut it short it was not just d continuous demand for sex dat made me quit but d dangers involved.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa by FREEMADNESS: 1:50am On Nov 29, 2018
sylve11:

There are different brands of milk out there to give you the desired balance you need..... cool

do u tink its wat milk can solve
even raw cow milk can't save u from dis milfs
the first two months might b fun but as tym passes by u realise d moni u are bin paid is not worth ur non stop erections.
Re: Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa by Emmaino99(m): 4:30am On Nov 29, 2018
the man no even fine sef
Re: Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa by Nitric(m): 5:52am On Nov 29, 2018
ashawopikin:
I can never do married women

grin
Re: Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa by doshe39(m): 6:01am On Nov 29, 2018
Try am for Nigeria women..heaven is your home.. #Magun#
Re: Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa by daisidavid(m): 6:04am On Nov 29, 2018
Waoh.... how can someone start this business in Nigeria self

Re: Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa by Delivar(m): 8:53am On Nov 29, 2018
gaby:

You are a dickheaded asswipe and a certified slowpoke. Idiot

Thunder fire you there mumu...you pretend to be able to read, yet can't tell a sarcasm from statements of facts.

Animal...

Making a monkey of yourself because you want to be seen as "woman right activist"

Woman wrapper
Typical Nairaland empty head who throws useless abusive words when he can't present a convincing case.

If it were a lady I bet you guys wouldn't be "sarcastic". You guys would have littered the whole thread with "Olosho".

I am not a woman right activist. I just hate hypocrites who accept what they condemn only when it appears to favour them.

1 Like

Re: Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa by gaby(m): 9:02am On Nov 29, 2018
Delivar:

Typical Nairaland empty head who throws useless abusive words when he can't present a convincing case.

If it were a lady I bet you guys wouldn't be "sarcastic". You guys would have littered the whole thread with "Olosho".

I am not a woman right activist. I just hate hypocrites who accept what they condemn only when it appears to favour them.

You are a certified knuckleheaded asslicking slowpoke.

You dey look for babes for nl abi...mumu

A waste of your community school fees you are...educated illiterate dim-wit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? / Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There / Curvy Lady Cleaning Her House In Bra. Twitter Users Cover Her Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.