Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,357 members, 7,888,130 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:06 PM

PHOTOS: Buhari Arrives Maiduguri For COAS Conference - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Buhari Arrives Maiduguri For COAS Conference (30120 Views)

APC Women Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri For Tinubu/shettima (photos) / Peter Obi Visits Maiduguri For Episcopal Church Ordinaton (Pictures) / Hon Chibuike Amaechi Arrives Maiduguri For His Presidential Consultation(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Arrives Maiduguri For COAS Conference by brightalo17: 5:05pm On Nov 28, 2018
femijay8271:

I KNOW THAT PEOPLE LIKE U ARE BLIND AND DEAF TO THE CALAMITIES happened to DIS COUNTRY FOR D PAST FEW MONTHS.

ODE OSHI
So when calamity happened to USA at world trade center .it happened because there President were cloned then abi?
When it happened to France there President were cloned right?

When it happened in Belgium, Germany, Uk, UN office in Abuja,e.t.c the presidents then were all cloned abi?

What has cloned got to do with the attack? if you have brain you'll deal with what happened and stop this stupidity.

If your brain is not cloned and also brainwashed to believe nonsense, you'll not be here accepting such fallacy and lies. Grow up.
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Arrives Maiduguri For COAS Conference by femijay8271(m): 5:15pm On Nov 28, 2018
brightalo17:
So when calamity happened to USA at world trade center .it happened because there President were cloned then abi?
When it happened to France there President were cloned right?

When it happened in Belgium, Germany, Uk, UN office in Abuja,e.t.c the presidents then were all cloned abi?

What has cloned got to do with the attack? if you have brain you'll deal with what happened and stop this stupidity.

If your brain is not cloned and also brainwashed to believe nonsense, you'll not be here accepting such fallacy and lies. Grow up.

Excuse me Sir! I never ask you for dis long narrative but why can't you just shut up since u can't comprehend what u quoted me for, huh?
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Arrives Maiduguri For COAS Conference by gartamanta: 5:42pm On Nov 28, 2018
Buhari is a clueless idiot
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Arrives Maiduguri For COAS Conference by brightalo17: 5:42pm On Nov 28, 2018
femijay8271:

Excuse me Sir! I never ask you for dis long narrative but why can't you just shut up since u can't comprehend what u quoted me for, huh?

You need such long narratives so that your blocked brain can open since short narratives couldn't do it.
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Arrives Maiduguri For COAS Conference by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 28, 2018
FunkyAlhaji2015:

Mr President is the number one target of anyone organisation against Nigeria?
Security and intelligence report must be gotten before he can visit. These were all done swiftly
Hmmm. Lol. When there was terrorist attack in America, Mr president went there in less than 10 hours after the attack. When there were hurricanes, US presidents were always there in less than a day after the incidents, same with UK, South Africa and even in Egypt in Mount Sinai . Fulani Herders were slaughtering people like cows in Benue, Buhari never showed face. Instead, he asked his IG to go there but the IG disobeyed his order and he did nothing about it. Instead of going to Benue, he went to nasarawa state and asked the benue governor to meet him there...what a leader! There were crises in Zamfara and other locations but Mr president would never show up. What is he afraid of? what happens to his security aides? Can't they protect him anymore? why did he accept to be president in the first place? A n reti buhari ni south west. We can never be fooled again. He had failed in so many ways...he said he would do one term, now he's making a u-turn. he said he would stop politicians from seeking medical treatment abroad...he was first to break that rule..He was first to shout foul when the last administration wanted to increase the pump price. But when it got to his turn, he said we should bear with him , that he would increase pump price and stop fuel subsidy and use the proceed to fix refineries, create jobs, improve welfare of nigerians, etc...but we suddenly heard that, after removal of subsidy, that they still pay subsidy...who is fooling who? go to our refineries...they are shut down. We still import fuel till tomorrow...what a president...what a government! They say atiku is corrupt, blablabla..as if they are saints. Why has tinubu not been probed, what about amaechi? what of Daura, the ex DSS boss who stole billions? The loot was discovered after he was sacked. They now said he was working for the opposition and that was why he was sacked...? This same man hails from same town with Buhari...amazingly, buhari said he does not know daura, that he was only brought to him and he approved his appointment...Is daura town so big that Buhari would not know the ex DSS boss? We cannot be fooled again, I repeat. We voted him in 2015 but it's human to make mistakes. This will be corrected with our ballot, come 2019. God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Arrives Maiduguri For COAS Conference by femijay8271(m): 6:35pm On Nov 28, 2018
brightalo17:

You need such long narratives so that your blocked brain can open since short narratives couldn't do it.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, very funny. OK give me ur long narratives, let me understand what you are try to say/pass, sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don’t Commit Suicide Over Boko Haram , Sambo Mocks Buhari / NLC, TUC Go Ahead With Planned Strike As meeting With NASS Ends In Deadlock / Redesigning Of Naira Notes: We Are Not Aware - Finance Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.