Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,237 members, 7,887,669 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:07 PM

Orezi Shares Exclusive Photos From His 1st Ever Concert In Ozoro Stadium, Delta. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Orezi Shares Exclusive Photos From His 1st Ever Concert In Ozoro Stadium, Delta. (875 Views)

Orezi Speaks On Losing His N300M House To Fire( Video) / Fans Welcome Wizkid At Australian Airport For His 1st Ever Visit(photos, Video) / Orezi Rocks New Hairstyle, Warns Nigerian Artistes Not To Copy It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orezi Shares Exclusive Photos From His 1st Ever Concert In Ozoro Stadium, Delta. by Mowunmiaf: 12:17pm On Nov 28, 2018
Orezi has released exclusive photos from his first ever concert which happened on Sunday 25th, 2018 at the Ozoro Stadium, Delta state. The concert which was tagged ''#TheOreziExperience'' was a very impressive one as the turnout and show of love from fans was overwhelming.

Some of the artistes that performed at the concert were; kcee , Ycee , solidstar, Erigga , Yung6ix , efe , twest , I go save , ogusbaba , I go laff , Freshdolla , shakar el , freezyyayo , kloud9 and many more.

According to Orezi, this is his first project/concert whatsoever and he did it without any major Sponsor, no specific media advert, little budget but the concert was a success and the crowd turnout was mind blowing.

See some photos he shared below;

http://aftrending.com/orezi-shares-exclusive-photos-from-his-1st-ever-concert-in-ozoro-stadium-delta/

Re: Orezi Shares Exclusive Photos From His 1st Ever Concert In Ozoro Stadium, Delta. by Mrop(m): 12:40pm On Nov 28, 2018
cheesy wink
Re: Orezi Shares Exclusive Photos From His 1st Ever Concert In Ozoro Stadium, Delta. by SIMPLYkush: 1:28pm On Nov 28, 2018
YAhoo boy, I'm sure he used one of his family members to gain crowd
Re: Orezi Shares Exclusive Photos From His 1st Ever Concert In Ozoro Stadium, Delta. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 28, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
YAhoo boy, I'm sure he used one of his family members to gain crowd
Shame on you!

(1) (Reply)

Amazing! How You Can Charge Your Phone Using Razor Blade! / Kevin Hart Drama: 2019 Oscars To Hold Without A Host / Dj Cuppy Teaches Her Grandma Shakusaku Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.