Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,910 members, 7,872,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:07 AM

NNAMDI Kanu-the Cabal Is On Fire The Don't Know What To Do With The Ear Anymore - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNAMDI Kanu-the Cabal Is On Fire The Don't Know What To Do With The Ear Anymore (1568 Views)

A New Force Tries To Dismantle The Cabal In Aso Rock - The Nation / Tinubu’s Dangerous Dance With The Cabal By Farooq Kperogi PhD / Yunusa Tanko: How Osinbajo’s Tact, Capacity To Lead Nigeria Angered The Cabal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NNAMDI Kanu-the Cabal Is On Fire The Don't Know What To Do With The Ear Anymore by xpotless: 12:20pm On Nov 28, 2018
Re: NNAMDI Kanu-the Cabal Is On Fire The Don't Know What To Do With The Ear Anymore by oyin44: 12:28pm On Nov 28, 2018
Kanu is one of Nigerians baffling problem.is it wise for someone to wish dead upon his fellow human being ...it irritates me..hearing all these from him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNAMDI Kanu-the Cabal Is On Fire The Don't Know What To Do With The Ear Anymore by oyin44: 12:31pm On Nov 28, 2018
Kanu is one of Nigerians baffling problems.was it wise for someone to wish dead upon his fellow human beings ...it irritates me..hearing all these from him.
Re: NNAMDI Kanu-the Cabal Is On Fire The Don't Know What To Do With The Ear Anymore by NLandIsHypocrit: 1:19pm On Nov 28, 2018
oyin44:
Kanu is one of Nigerians baffling problem.is it wise for someone to wish dead upon his fellow human being ...it irritates me..hearing all these from him.
It will amount to stupidity, ignorance and naivety if you hastily conclude that it is a mere death wish to another man without carrying out the necessary findings. This is where Jubril was right when he told the whole world that you Nigerian youths are lazy. After it took them 104 days to construct an impostor to double Buhari and he came down to Nigeria and studied all of you and discovered that non of you is initiating any sign of suspicion of what has taken place neither was there anyone eager to carry out any findings even after Nnamdi Kanu made the revelation, all they did was to merely wish it away and abuse Nnamdi Kanu to hell without any effort of scrutiny; then the first trip Jubril made outside the country he told them that all of you are lazy and you never wanted to know why your supposed president had to flop you to that extent before the eyes of the world, yet still you assumed that it's your president that made the statement. Shm!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNAMDI Kanu-the Cabal Is On Fire The Don't Know What To Do With The Ear Anymore by saaron(m): 2:13pm On Nov 28, 2018
Anybody with a healthy working brain already know that the man currently occupying Aso Rock is an impostor. Mere looking at the hands are ears alone is enough to convince any doubting Thomas that the country is being ruled by an impostor.

3 Likes

Re: NNAMDI Kanu-the Cabal Is On Fire The Don't Know What To Do With The Ear Anymore by walosky(m): 4:54pm On Nov 28, 2018
oyin44:
Kanu is one of Nigerians baffling problems.was it wise for someone to wish dead upon his fellow human beings ...it irritates me..hearing all these from him.

Anu ! Anu ! ! Anu ofia ! ! !

1 Like

Re: NNAMDI Kanu-the Cabal Is On Fire The Don't Know What To Do With The Ear Anymore by Turantula(m): 5:37pm On Nov 28, 2018
oyin44:
My muslim friend, weren't you the one rejoicing after python dance that mazi nnamdi kanu is dead and wishing him to Rest In Peace? Unfortunately the man is still kicking.
R.I.P General Mohammadu Buhari
Re: NNAMDI Kanu-the Cabal Is On Fire The Don't Know What To Do With The Ear Anymore by IjebuWarrior: 5:53pm On Nov 28, 2018
grin grin

Re: NNAMDI Kanu-the Cabal Is On Fire The Don't Know What To Do With The Ear Anymore by Optional09: 5:57pm On Nov 28, 2018
As a matter of fact why is the short Buhari over protected, and creating too much diversion to avoid been tracked down by the media.

Can he grant an interview with channels TV? we want to have a chat with our president.

Why is he suddenly shot and younger than his age. Or can we invite Aisha to swear with Alah that that’s his husband.

(1) (Reply)

Am Proud Of You, Father: Fani Kayode Reacts As Obasanjo Hits Buhari Again / Breaking News!!!! / How Gbajabiamila Was Received In Lagos After Becoming Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.