Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,050 members, 7,966,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 04:12 AM

Stunning New Photos Of Stephanie Coker As She Turns 30 Years Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stunning New Photos Of Stephanie Coker As She Turns 30 Years Today (846 Views)

'I Had Fs On My Report Card'- Moneybagg Yo Flaunts His Car, Money As He Turns 30 / Stephanie Coker Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Stephanie Coker Goes Blonde, Looks Stunning In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stunning New Photos Of Stephanie Coker As She Turns 30 Years Today by AcuraZDX: 12:43pm On Nov 28, 2018
Media personality, Stephanie Coker celebrate her birthday with stunning new photos

She wrote;

Extremely grateful to God for another year, everything and everyone in my life – been blessed with so much love! 20’s it’s been real real��‍♀��‍♀…. This new era is going to be nothing short of epic! Toasting to thirty and the journey ahead ❤����‍♀��

See more photos:
https://zenithnaija.com/stunning-new-photos-of-stephanie-coker-as-she-turns-30-years-today/

lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Stunning New Photos Of Stephanie Coker As She Turns 30 Years Today by amaniro: 12:44pm On Nov 28, 2018
shocked

Happy birthday, indeed reasonable people were born in November.
Re: Stunning New Photos Of Stephanie Coker As She Turns 30 Years Today by Mrop(m): 12:46pm On Nov 28, 2018
Hbd
Re: Stunning New Photos Of Stephanie Coker As She Turns 30 Years Today by SIMPLYkush: 1:25pm On Nov 28, 2018
Ugly bitch, no wonder her husband cheats on her, useless career failed idiot
Re: Stunning New Photos Of Stephanie Coker As She Turns 30 Years Today by Immaculatesnow(m): 2:33pm On Nov 28, 2018
grin this guy above me has lost every bit of his senses undecided but this lady trash must you bleach

If you have a verified Nigerian Adsense do reach me
Re: Stunning New Photos Of Stephanie Coker As She Turns 30 Years Today by konews: 3:59pm On Mar 09, 2019
Stephanie Omowunmi Eniafe Coker but you might know her as Stephanie Coker. She is a popular Nigerian on-air personality and a television presenter for MTV Base Africa and Ebonylife TV. If you have not seen any of her shows then you might have seen her in the famous Nigerian TV Series “Tinsel” where she played “Feke” or the popular sitcom program “Hustle” where she played “cindy”. Stephanie was born on November 28th 1988 in Lagos, Nigeria.
http://www.konews.com.ng/stephanie-coker-biography-age-career-net-worth/

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Individuals With Most Instagram Followers / Davido Launches Movement Against Buhari's Tyranny / Bbnaija Reunion: What Fame Made Me Do After ‘double Wahala’- Alex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.