Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,069 members, 7,880,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:18 PM

Contract For The Installation Of Solar Street Light From World Bank. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Contract For The Installation Of Solar Street Light From World Bank. (2919 Views)

What Work Is Required? When Raymond Mill In The Installation / NDDC Contract For Sale / Dredging Contract For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Contract For The Installation Of Solar Street Light From World Bank. by nthnymarce(m): 7:36pm On Jul 28, 2010
Attention fellow nairanders, I have a contract for the installation of solar street light from world bank under their step b project,

LOCATION- FEDERAL GIRLS GOVERNMENT COLLEGE IBUZO,DELTA STATE.

Interested contenders/companies can come up for upward review of contract documents.

RESPONSE NEEDED URGENTLY.

THANK YOU.
Re: Contract For The Installation Of Solar Street Light From World Bank. by philip0906(m): 11:44pm On Jul 28, 2010
Hmmm. . .
Re: Contract For The Installation Of Solar Street Light From World Bank. by Kobojunkie: 5:19am On Jul 29, 2010
How does one apply for this contract? Directly to World Bank or Step B or through you?
Re: Contract For The Installation Of Solar Street Light From World Bank. by naijacutee(f): 7:32am On Jul 29, 2010
I thought contracts were made availabe to businesses by reason of them having proved that they had the necessary connections, experience and know-how to carry out the projects involved? How do people who have no clue go and bid, not only bid, but win contracts? What happens when they don't deliver, or when they deliver poor quality service?
Re: Contract For The Installation Of Solar Street Light From World Bank. by Kobojunkie: 5:16pm On Jul 29, 2010
THis is Nigeria we are talking of here . . . not Washington DC
Re: Contract For The Installation Of Solar Street Light From World Bank. by Onyeara: 6:44pm On Jul 29, 2010
if you are genuine, i can guid you through the project.I have got access to cheap solar cell from usa
get back to me for a deal
Re: Contract For The Installation Of Solar Street Light From World Bank. by nwaokoli: 5:00pm On Nov 16, 2012
Hello i am a solar engineer we can do the installation[

THANK YOU.[/quote]
Re: Contract For The Installation Of Solar Street Light From World Bank. by nwaokoli: 11:46am On Nov 19, 2012
Rossy Joe Investment Company Limited is a registered company in Nigeria since April 2006.The company is specialized in distribution and supplies of Electronics and Electrical equipments and apparatus, all kinds of solar energy products such as; Inverter, solar panel, deep cycle battery, solar water pump, solar street light, solar LED light, solar garden light, solar fence wall lamp, UPS, industrial stabilizer. and installation of solar street light.
We are interested in your contract please if genuine please kindly call the MD on 08079681930 for more discoursion.
Thanks
Re: Contract For The Installation Of Solar Street Light From World Bank. by epikaizo2076(m): 12:23pm On Jul 26, 2013
Hello sir/madam

we are glad to have your contact on Naira Land, And it will be our joy to introduce our company to you

We are a registered company from Nigeria. we are into sales of solar products and installation of solar street light, solar water heater.

We want to use this opportunity to inform you that we can supply you with all your solar products like; solar panels, solar batteries, LED, solar charge controller, poles, and other solar products.

We therefore call your attention to notice our company.
Let us carry out your solar street light installation project.
For more information about us pls call
Mr Joseph on 08100811922
Mr Okoli on 08079681930
or mail us ; rossyjoe_export@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Earn Over N200,000/month Doing Photography Business! Register @ 40% Discount! / Speed Bumps / WANTED: Suppliers/dealers Of Mobile Phone Display Units

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.