Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,690 members, 7,898,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 12:37 PM

Empress Njamah Donates Wheel Chairs To Less Privilege To Celebrates Her Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Empress Njamah Donates Wheel Chairs To Less Privilege To Celebrates Her Birthday (237 Views)

Bobrisky Donates Chairs To Kirikiri Prison. / Empress Njamah Gift 20 wheel chairs to less Privilege To Celebates her Birthday / Timaya: Why I Collected The Car From Empress Njamah After Break Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Empress Njamah Donates Wheel Chairs To Less Privilege To Celebrates Her Birthday by Mowunmiaf: 3:28pm On Nov 28, 2018
Nollywood actress and Timaya’s ex girlfriend, Empress Njamah recently celebrated her birthday with some charity organisations. To celebrate, the beautiful actress presented 20 wheel chairs, foods and other items to less privilege in the society.

Njamah, is the founder of House of Empress, a foundation catering to children with special needs which she started in 2006 said charity was inborn in her.

“Charity is my passion and in my next world I would want to do same,” she said.
See more pictures here..http://aftrending.com/empress-njamah-donates-wheel-chairs-to-less-privilege-to-celebrates-her-birthday/

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To President (muhammadu Buhari) By Rsyoung / Cardi B Announces Split From Offset / [HOT BANG] S Sonic - Ojin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.