Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,734 members, 7,875,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:05 PM

It’s Been Very Difficult For Me!!! – Tekno Cries out - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It’s Been Very Difficult For Me!!! – Tekno Cries out (47441 Views)

BBNaija: Nkechi Blessing Sunday 'Tacha Made Things Difficult For Me' / Juliana Olayode: My Father, Mother's Separation Was Very Difficult Period For Me / Tekno Parties With His Girlfriend, Lola Rae, Amidst Breakup Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It’s Been Very Difficult For Me!!! – Tekno Cries out by DedeNkem: 8:43pm On Nov 28, 2018
Awol1:
My own is that eye yam not understanding this vocal cord break something...

The only artiste I've heard had a damaged vocal cord was Adele, and I understood her situation because she sings high peaches.

But Tekno... is it this Choko, Choko, or jogodo? Where are the peaches in those songs to bring Tekno's vocal cord bikonu?

The same thing I was thinking. He's fooling those who are clueless. He should tell his fans the truth about what his problem really is.
Re: It’s Been Very Difficult For Me!!! – Tekno Cries out by DedeNkem: 8:50pm On Nov 28, 2018
Vocap cord damage? For singing choko jongolo?
Real singers like Adele, Beyonce and Usher complain of their vocal cord problem, you Tecno who lacks high pitch vocal, also complain? LOL.
Re: It’s Been Very Difficult For Me!!! – Tekno Cries out by Awesomefred32(m): 9:12pm On Nov 28, 2018
Awol1:
My own is that eye yam not understanding this vocal cord break something...

The only artiste I've heard had a damaged vocal cord was Adele, and I understood her situation because she sings high peaches.

But Tekno... is it this Choko, Choko, or jogodo? Where are the peaches in those songs to bring Tekno's vocal cord bikonu?

smileysmileysmileysmiley

serious am also confused
Re: It’s Been Very Difficult For Me!!! – Tekno Cries out by Nature8(m): 9:14pm On Nov 28, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
but u comfortably inpregnented Lola rae, and now she has given birth to a bastard of a child

:-/
Re: It’s Been Very Difficult For Me!!! – Tekno Cries out by seunjungle1(m): 9:21pm On Nov 28, 2018
May that great healer heal you whole right from this time
Re: It’s Been Very Difficult For Me!!! – Tekno Cries out by Zimazee(m): 9:24pm On Nov 28, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

A bastard is a child born out of wedlock.

Yup.

Out "yeyebrities" sire bastards like its their calling.

If datz your definition to bastard then you need more education

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It’s Been Very Difficult For Me!!! – Tekno Cries out by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:52pm On Nov 28, 2018
Zimazee:

If datz your definition to bastard then you need more education

Olodo,

See below and educate yourself.

Re: It’s Been Very Difficult For Me!!! – Tekno Cries out by bareal(m): 10:00pm On Nov 28, 2018
mynairaland2018:

Wizkid has bn in the game for over a decade bro. Voice is still awesome as his first record.

You should be comparing tekno vocal cord failure to Davido froggie. Dt ones voice has almost disappeared. Trust me u don't want to watch him live.

This one no even understand anything... All you have been writing is just over the bar....
Re: It’s Been Very Difficult For Me!!! – Tekno Cries out by dreamworld: 10:03pm On Nov 28, 2018
Smile4daddy:
Tekno color don dey change grin

Make una fear God una nor go hear. cheesy

That meanz you no know tekno before
Cause he's has always been next to abino
Re: It’s Been Very Difficult For Me!!! – Tekno Cries out by walade(m): 10:06pm On Nov 28, 2018
Kelamma:
My friend,as if you don't know that you are being punished for indulging in premarital sex and boldly having a baby out of wedlock.

*throwing my cowries around* tongue
How come Wizkid and Davido have not been punished?���

1 Like

Re: It’s Been Very Difficult For Me!!! – Tekno Cries out by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 28, 2018
[s]
bareal:

This one no even understand anything... All you have been writing is just over the bar....
[/s]

tongue
U need to loosen up. Its just entertainment.
Re: It’s Been Very Difficult For Me!!! – Tekno Cries out by McOrezi(m): 10:25pm On Nov 28, 2018
Fiverr review is available for sale. US BUYER account with custom review. Contact me on 0814611_4008 or buzz on whatsapp.
Fiverr review is available for sale. US BUYER account with custom review. Contact me on 0814611_4008 or buzz on whatsapp
Fiverr review is available for sale. US BUYER account with custom review. Contact me on 0814611_4008 or buzz on whatsapp
mynairaland2018:
[s][/s]

tongue
Re: It’s Been Very Difficult For Me!!! – Tekno Cries out by 9gerian: 11:17pm On Nov 28, 2018
cheesy

bareal:
Quit weed,
Quit coden.

U no go gree now e don happen...

Na Dat Wizkid remain now.....
Re: It’s Been Very Difficult For Me!!! – Tekno Cries out by Subonbon(m): 4:20am On Nov 29, 2018
As we dey pray for you.. Dey pray for yourself also.. No be only vocal cord na spinal cord.... You dey peach ni?
Re: It’s Been Very Difficult For Me!!! – Tekno Cries out by TheresaOjo(f): 4:41am On Nov 29, 2018
Chai, so sorry
Re: It’s Been Very Difficult For Me!!! – Tekno Cries out by WiseStarr(m): 5:01am On Nov 29, 2018
You will get well,to dey spit for mic no easy at all

1 Like

Re: It’s Been Very Difficult For Me!!! – Tekno Cries out by bareal(m): 6:43am On Nov 29, 2018
mynairaland2018:
[s][/s]

tongue

Even if it's entertainment, it does not mean that they should live life so recklessly. Let them stop taking coden, tramadol, shisha and reduce weed intake. It's not helping.

The way those boys dey abuse drugs ehen, fear go catch u.
Re: It’s Been Very Difficult For Me!!! – Tekno Cries out by Obidiugwu: 7:06am On Nov 29, 2018
Sorry my man Alhaji Tekno,,, I wish you quick recovery.....
Check me via IG:@gozmoprime or www.henobproductions.com for shooting of your musical videos.
Re: It’s Been Very Difficult For Me!!! – Tekno Cries out by Unie30: 8:36am On Nov 29, 2018
You have made Nigerians proud, and you can't go down just like that. My God will strengthen you with good health, long life and prosperity. Speedy recovery Bro.

1 Like

Re: It’s Been Very Difficult For Me!!! – Tekno Cries out by Zimazee(m): 5:35pm On Dec 13, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

Olodo,

See below and educate yourself.

You are simply uneducated

Who told your gutless sense that his parents are not married

Go back to school Mook
Re: It’s Been Very Difficult For Me!!! – Tekno Cries out by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:38pm On Dec 13, 2018
Zimazee:

You are simply uneducated

Who told your gutless sense that his parents are not married

Go back to school Mook

You accused me of needing education because of my definition of the word "bastard".

I gave you proof that you are the uneducated one......so what are you yammering about again?

This thread has gone cold..... Please feel free to reply, but I've moved on.

Bye.
Re: It’s Been Very Difficult For Me!!! – Tekno Cries out by Zimazee(m): 8:56pm On Dec 15, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

You accused me of needing education because of my definition of the word "bastard".

I gave you proof that you are the uneducated one......so what are you yammering about again?

This thread has gone cold..... Please feel free to reply, but I've moved on.

Bye.

I think you better do..
Re: It’s Been Very Difficult For Me!!! – Tekno Cries out by SadMemories(m): 9:03am On Dec 19, 2018
tojahh:

How much will you sell your phone??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson's Congratulatory Message To Tchidi Chikere Earns Her Attacks / Wizkid: For Missing Banky W's Weddings, Angry Fans Blast Singer / AY, His Wife Mabel Makun & Daughter, Michelle Rocking Matching Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.