Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,156 members, 7,949,969 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 03:27 AM

Check Out The Cake Ebuka Obi-uchendu Gifted His Wife On Her Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out The Cake Ebuka Obi-uchendu Gifted His Wife On Her Birthday (1763 Views)

Yomi Causal Gifted His Wife A Benz On Her Birthday / The Cake Chioma Akpotha Presented To Pete Edochie On His 72nd Birthday / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu & His Wife, Cynthia Obianodo At Banky W, Adesua White Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Cake Ebuka Obi-uchendu Gifted His Wife On Her Birthday by Yomzzyblog: 4:15pm On Nov 28, 2018
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Media Personality, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's wife, Cynthia turned a year older today and to mark the day, her husband got her a well decorated cake with Corn and African pear on it.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/11/check-out-cake-ebuka-obi-uchendu-gifted.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Check Out The Cake Ebuka Obi-uchendu Gifted His Wife On Her Birthday by Yomzzyblog: 4:15pm On Nov 28, 2018
grin grin
Re: Check Out The Cake Ebuka Obi-uchendu Gifted His Wife On Her Birthday by Holuwahyomzzy: 4:15pm On Nov 28, 2018
Seems she is a lover of corn and African pear grin grin
Re: Check Out The Cake Ebuka Obi-uchendu Gifted His Wife On Her Birthday by majamajic(m): 4:20pm On Nov 28, 2018
oka and ube , if u know u know.
ube ka eji ata oka.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Cake Ebuka Obi-uchendu Gifted His Wife On Her Birthday by SIMPLYkush: 4:37pm On Nov 28, 2018
I hate this ebuka since from that agbada saga.... I hate his wife, I hate everything about him.... I can't wait for him to go irrelevant in life

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Cake Ebuka Obi-uchendu Gifted His Wife On Her Birthday by Mrop(m): 4:39pm On Nov 28, 2018
Lol....this cake nawa oo
Re: Check Out The Cake Ebuka Obi-uchendu Gifted His Wife On Her Birthday by hibiscus76(f): 8:08pm On Nov 28, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
I hate this ebuka since from that agbada saga.... I hate his wife, I hate everything about him.... I can't wait for him to go irrelevant in life
Are you just mad or you are just stupid?

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Cake Ebuka Obi-uchendu Gifted His Wife On Her Birthday by Olodo24: 8:41pm On Nov 28, 2018
ugly cake. he needs to try harder
Re: Check Out The Cake Ebuka Obi-uchendu Gifted His Wife On Her Birthday by Naijawebmaster: 10:12pm On Nov 28, 2018
Chai corn and pear is the best snack ever!
Re: Check Out The Cake Ebuka Obi-uchendu Gifted His Wife On Her Birthday by folake4u(f): 12:24am On Nov 29, 2018
Olodo24:
ugly cake. he needs to try harder

I bet the cake is finer and happier than your hate filled life undecided

(1) (Reply)

Meet Adalia Rose, The 11 Year Old Girl Who Ages Too Fast / Actress Angela Okorie Rocks Camourflage In New Photos / I Regret Bleaching My Skin- Celebrity Regrets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.