Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:03 AM

5 Reason Why Bitter Leaf Is Good For You - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Reason Why Bitter Leaf Is Good For You (35938 Views)

Covid 19 : Madagascar Covid 19 Solutions ,artemisia Leaf ,is It In Nigeria . / How To Use Bitter Leaf To Clear Pimples, Acne And Blackheads In Five(5) Days / Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Is Needed Urgently. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reason Why Bitter Leaf Is Good For You by makinson2865: 8:27am On Nov 30, 2018
As good as bitter leaf is, its excess (without measurement) can destroy white blood cell.... I wud av loved to xplain much but I av no strength to do dat. P34C3#
Re: 5 Reason Why Bitter Leaf Is Good For You by HolySteph(f): 8:50am On Nov 30, 2018
Vicfus:
are you okay?�
Lol..

You should have allowed her, na she go suffer the stomach upset.
Re: 5 Reason Why Bitter Leaf Is Good For You by Slimsly100(f): 8:55am On Nov 30, 2018
verycheese:
Nice one OP, your post is very educative, I have a bitteekeaf tree that I planted in my house, I do nothing with it except cut a few leaves to cook with every once in a while. Reading through your post, I made up my mind to do more.

But you didn't state how best to take it. Do we wash how many times and drink the water, the first wash water or second, and what quantity and how often?

Ma dear, wash it thoroughly with some salt and water in case of all those yamayama insects that like eating the leaf. The first wash is OK but for one cup don't use more than 5 to 6 leaves. Shalom

1 Like

Re: 5 Reason Why Bitter Leaf Is Good For You by Dayoara: 9:01am On Nov 30, 2018
If you are not allergic to it.
dadalicious:
Can pregnant women take it?
Re: 5 Reason Why Bitter Leaf Is Good For You by nick50(m): 9:04am On Nov 30, 2018
Finally slay queens won't taste this
Re: 5 Reason Why Bitter Leaf Is Good For You by bluefilm: 9:04am On Nov 30, 2018
Ove onugbu!
Re: 5 Reason Why Bitter Leaf Is Good For You by themanderon: 9:25am On Nov 30, 2018
That insomnia part is very true. I am speaking from personal experience.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reason Why Bitter Leaf Is Good For You by abdulmalik3(m): 9:36am On Nov 30, 2018
eljay22:
Does it cure foolishness?
not like yours?
Re: 5 Reason Why Bitter Leaf Is Good For You by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 30, 2018
lady wey sabi prepare bitter leaf soup na wife material.
Re: 5 Reason Why Bitter Leaf Is Good For You by internationalman(m): 11:29am On Nov 30, 2018
Skullano:

You are on point via the erection point.. You self go come dey fear your dick
How true is this?
Re: 5 Reason Why Bitter Leaf Is Good For You by Brightology2(m): 11:36am On Nov 30, 2018
eljay22:
Does it cure foolishness?
lol oh my God, what is all these
Re: 5 Reason Why Bitter Leaf Is Good For You by Bitterleafsoup: 11:42am On Nov 30, 2018
TheGreenLand:
Where is my guy Bitterleafsoup sef?

Good to know you are good for us!
yesooo

1 Like

Re: 5 Reason Why Bitter Leaf Is Good For You by verycheese: 3:17pm On Nov 30, 2018
Mutemenot:

To drink the water, wash first with a all and rinse the salt well before you extract the bitterleaf water .. but best option is cooking with it . Don't over wash it and best if you get it done by yourself . The ones from our big market sometimes get mixed with other leaf or have lasted days

Thanks much. Wasn't clear on how to extract the juice, I find your comment useful. Bless.
Re: 5 Reason Why Bitter Leaf Is Good For You by verycheese: 3:18pm On Nov 30, 2018
Slimsly100:

Ma dear, wash it thoroughly with some salt and water in case of all those yamayama insects that like eating the leaf. The first wash is OK but for one cup don't use more than 5 to 6 leaves. Shalom

OK, thank you.
Re: 5 Reason Why Bitter Leaf Is Good For You by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 30, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
yesooo
Lol cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

300 Medical Consultants Withdraw Services From UCH, University Of Ibadan / Treat All Kinds Of Gynecological Diseases With Longrich's Panty Liner / Hot Water Bath Or Cold Water Bath? Which One Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.