Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,118 members, 7,890,712 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:46 PM

My cousin wants 2 marry his step-sis & d family are against it...Right or Wrong? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My cousin wants 2 marry his step-sis & d family are against it...Right or Wrong? (2704 Views)

I Left My Boyfriend Cos Of D Size Of His Cucumber, Nw He Wants 2 Marry My Friend / 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her / Four Brothers Marry The Same Day In Delta, 2 Marry Two Wives Each. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My cousin wants 2 marry his step-sis & d family are against it...Right or Wrong? by samysmoothfresh: 9:32am On Nov 30, 2018
aprilwise:
I have read a story on a blog this kinda thing happened they got married. They are not blood related so they can marry.

can you share the link to the story please.

I'll like to read it and prolly show them too.,
Re: My cousin wants 2 marry his step-sis & d family are against it...Right or Wrong? by MarianaTrench: 10:32am On Nov 30, 2018
So, while your uncle is banging his wife his son will be banging his wife's daughter undecided
Re: My cousin wants 2 marry his step-sis & d family are against it...Right or Wrong? by misspearlz: 11:05am On Nov 30, 2018
aprilwise:
I have read a story on a blog this kinda thing happened they got married. They are not blood related so they can marry.
Tell them oh, people are seeing it as "an abomination" "weird" or what will "people say and think". without viewing it in the natural way, that they are not blood related
Re: My cousin wants 2 marry his step-sis & d family are against it...Right or Wrong? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 30, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
My uncle had a son with his first wife but sadly the wife died sometime back.

20 years after her death, he found love again and married a woman who has a grown daughter from her first marriage.

Its been two years since they got married now the problem is his son and step daughter somehow fell in love and want to get married but the whole family including my dad are going against it.

Personally, i dont see anything wrong in it cos they are no blood-related.

Is my family right to go against their love?
You're an idiot.
Why did you bring this topic here if you didn't want our advice? You want validation for your evil opinion.
Bastard. Satanist.

1 Like

Re: My cousin wants 2 marry his step-sis & d family are against it...Right or Wrong? by samysmoothfresh: 4:04pm On Nov 30, 2018
Fyi0:

You're an idiot.
Why did you bring this topic here if you didn't want our advice? You want validation for your evil opinion.
Bastard. Satanist.

Re: My cousin wants 2 marry his step-sis & d family are against it...Right or Wrong? by aprilwise(m): 4:25pm On Nov 30, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

can you share the link to the story please.

I'll like to read it and prolly show them too.,
emperorblog.com.ng My personal taste
Re: My cousin wants 2 marry his step-sis & d family are against it...Right or Wrong? by samysmoothfresh: 11:59pm On Dec 03, 2018
aprilwise:
Re: My cousin wants 2 marry his step-sis & d family are against it...Right or Wrong? by samysmoothfresh: 11:59pm On Dec 03, 2018
aprilwise:

thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

'pantless Dancer' Shows Off Her Backside As She Goes Underwear-free In Sexy Pics / I Don't Know Why I Am This Way. / Masturbation Is Better Than Sleeping With Just Anyone - Beauty Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.