Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,719 members, 7,921,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 08:52 AM

See The New Bariga Jetty Built By Ambode - Photos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See The New Bariga Jetty Built By Ambode - Photos (27310 Views)

The World Class Oshodi Bus Terminal Built By Ambode Is Now Open (photos) / This Will Be The 3rd Flyover Bridge Built By Ambode In Lagos (see PHOTOS) / The Bariga Waterfront Jetty And Ferries That Ambode Commissioned (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The New Bariga Jetty Built By Ambode - Photos by Originality007: 9:16am On Nov 29, 2018
wink
Re: See The New Bariga Jetty Built By Ambode - Photos by HardBishop(m): 9:17am On Nov 29, 2018
Alepa:

Lamentations of a pained ass Ipob jew

ogun, ibadan looks like the COLOUR OF EWEDU SOUP... hahahahahahah even amala sef.... that's why we can to help you after developing the east side. just take an excursion to the onitsha. hahaha
Re: See The New Bariga Jetty Built By Ambode - Photos by SouthEastFacts: 9:21am On Nov 29, 2018
Oloripelebe:
Itesiwaju Eko... Abeg no allow flatinoooos near dat water o
You people are just condemned for life. So the first thing you think is right for this thread is to introduce tribalism. Reduce your intake of brown roof water and thank me later
Re: See The New Bariga Jetty Built By Ambode - Photos by Oloripelebe: 9:22am On Nov 29, 2018
HardBishop:

upon ur age... u can still reject the CHANCE TO BECOME A PRESIDEN of Nigeria.........cos TRIBALISM wont allow you

I heard u right, Now crawl back to ur hole

1 Like

Re: See The New Bariga Jetty Built By Ambode - Photos by obonujoker(m): 9:23am On Nov 29, 2018
simplesearch:

the forces that be are too strong for him, if the presido, party chairman, northern politicians, aregbesola, osibanjo all of them can't save him, what magic do you expect him to perform to retain that seat, decamp?

Oga... Baba Fash survived... Obiano survived
Re: See The New Bariga Jetty Built By Ambode - Photos by expressglory: 9:25am On Nov 29, 2018
shogsman:

This boys just be calling trillion anyhow, that is 3billion dollars, even buckinham palace isn't up to a trillion naira.

Clap for yourself. 3billion = 1 trillion HABA. No wonder Sai baba called you "lazy youth"
Re: See The New Bariga Jetty Built By Ambode - Photos by HardBishop(m): 9:25am On Nov 29, 2018
Topmaike007:
see painment....
keep supporting tribalism... be the change to effect on ur afonjo brodas
Re: See The New Bariga Jetty Built By Ambode - Photos by Luthercboi709(m): 9:26am On Nov 29, 2018
Are you looking a photographer for street shots with any budget or do you wanna do a viral video, music video, covering of wedding, and shows etc
Please contact me via WhatsApp handle 07015421422
I work with every budget
Re: See The New Bariga Jetty Built By Ambode - Photos by HardBishop(m): 9:27am On Nov 29, 2018
Oloripelebe:

I heard u right, Now crawl back to ur hole

we know ur types... continue to hide under civilization... u can't hide anymore.. it will show one day
Re: See The New Bariga Jetty Built By Ambode - Photos by fm7070: 9:30am On Nov 29, 2018
God will judge the enemies of fast development in Lagos.
With the speed of development under Ambode, Lagos will become London within 8 years. But they cut the development rope and everyone kept quiet. What a pity
Does it means that #ourmumuneverdo ?
Re: See The New Bariga Jetty Built By Ambode - Photos by dam2000(m): 9:32am On Nov 29, 2018
Tinubu will be disgrace and die in serious pain
Re: See The New Bariga Jetty Built By Ambode - Photos by Realdeals(m): 9:36am On Nov 29, 2018
It should decongest traffic on the 3rd mainland bridge and lekki
Re: See The New Bariga Jetty Built By Ambode - Photos by Afamed: 9:37am On Nov 29, 2018
darfay:

Another zombie spotted

The black race is truly doomed
Name any trillion project you have seen in Nigeria. Not everyone is brain dead
Re: See The New Bariga Jetty Built By Ambode - Photos by Corrinthians(m): 9:41am On Nov 29, 2018
Jombom:
I don’t see anything commendable about this pathetic structure that I know will cost over a trillion naira.
Show us a single mudhouse built by your village nutheads you people call governors in your region sir.

Re: See The New Bariga Jetty Built By Ambode - Photos by Topmaike007(m): 9:44am On Nov 29, 2018
HardBishop:

keep supporting tribalism... be the change to effect on ur afonjo brodas
another painment,to burst your bubble, abum onyigbo
Re: See The New Bariga Jetty Built By Ambode - Photos by Oloripelebe: 9:45am On Nov 29, 2018
HardBishop:

just pls order for the expulsion of igbos... let see what's become of the wastes lands. pls try it.. abeg tell ur masters to pioneer in senate..
we are proud our God given nature, cos we develop not...............

Tell ur reps to ask for refelendum, useless chest beaters
Re: See The New Bariga Jetty Built By Ambode - Photos by geesilver(m): 9:48am On Nov 29, 2018
modular floating jetty
Re: See The New Bariga Jetty Built By Ambode - Photos by HardBishop(m): 9:54am On Nov 29, 2018
Oloripelebe:

Tell ur reps to ask for refelendum, useless chest beaters

the voice of the people matters...... is ur level of.......... makes u a bad students of fake news and political heresy..
go and do research on enugu senator solicited for FG attention to the plight of biafran agitators.. awon afonja, amala
Re: See The New Bariga Jetty Built By Ambode - Photos by HardBishop(m): 9:55am On Nov 29, 2018
Topmaike007:
another painment,to burst your bubble, abum onyigbo

bla painment kkkkk unity beggars.. be serious for one than showing wo u re
Re: See The New Bariga Jetty Built By Ambode - Photos by Oloripelebe: 10:08am On Nov 29, 2018
HardBishop:

the voice of the people matters...... is ur level of.......... makes u a bad students of fake news and political heresy..
go and do research on enugu senator solicited for FG attention to the plight of biafran agitators.. awon afonja, amala

So u now rely on we Omoluabis to help in agitating for ur refelendum abi, u guys are not serious. We wl take u serious when ur reps raise the issue at the floor of the house or any of ur governors openly support the biafla agitation. U can even start by relocating back to ur muddy landlocked region.

Oya, now go back to ur fanyogo business
Re: See The New Bariga Jetty Built By Ambode - Photos by grandstar(m): 10:25am On Nov 29, 2018
Oloripelebe:

God bless Igbos and Yorubas and every creation under the sun
Re: See The New Bariga Jetty Built By Ambode - Photos by justy15: 10:31am On Nov 29, 2018
That doesn't take away the fact that Ambode is a coward and should not seek elective positions again in his entire life because of his unstable posture
Re: See The New Bariga Jetty Built By Ambode - Photos by Fuckdamod: 10:31am On Nov 29, 2018
Oloripelebe:
Even ogbomosho villagers are claiming lagos.. tueh!
Re: See The New Bariga Jetty Built By Ambode - Photos by marvinsync(m): 10:42am On Nov 29, 2018
KINGinVAHALA:

Do you know what a trillion naira is? tell me any structure of such that has been built by this government and they claimed it was built with a trillion naira. You just come here to come fool yourself

if he is a fool
u that don't know that " a trillion naira" is a figure of speech what are u ?
Re: See The New Bariga Jetty Built By Ambode - Photos by Greatness360(m): 11:02am On Nov 29, 2018
May u remain blind forever..
Jombom:
I don’t see anything commendable about this pathetic structure that I know will cost over a trillion naira.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Update On Third Mainland Bridge Repairs (week 7) / Video Of Lagosians Being Arrested For Failing To Use A Pedestrian Bridge / Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.