Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,403 members, 7,891,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:39 PM

Lady Recall She Found Her Boyfriend Wedding Invitation Card In Her Mum Bedroom - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Recall She Found Her Boyfriend Wedding Invitation Card In Her Mum Bedroom (1505 Views)

Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video) / Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him / Why I Disrupted My Wife And Her Boyfriend's Wedding - Jilted Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Recall She Found Her Boyfriend Wedding Invitation Card In Her Mum Bedroom by GISTBL0GGER: 2:15am On Nov 29, 2018
Lady recalls shocking moment she found her boyfriend's wedding invitation card in her mum's bedroom .

A woman found out her boyfriend was getting married to another woman in the most shocking way.

@Tourllar said she came upon a wedding invitation card in her mother's bedroom and the name on it was her boyfriend's. Someone had invited her mum to the wedding and her mum had no idea that the groom-to-be was her daughter's boyfriend.

smiley
See screenshots below.

News from GistMore >> https://gistmore.com/lady-recalls-shocking-moment-she-found-her-boyfriends-wedding-invitation-card-in-her-mums-bedroom

Re: Lady Recall She Found Her Boyfriend Wedding Invitation Card In Her Mum Bedroom by GISTBL0GGER: 2:20am On Nov 29, 2018

Re: Lady Recall She Found Her Boyfriend Wedding Invitation Card In Her Mum Bedroom by Ahmed0336(m): 2:29am On Nov 29, 2018
Probably you are not a wife material.

Just maybe undecided
Re: Lady Recall She Found Her Boyfriend Wedding Invitation Card In Her Mum Bedroom by Nobody: 2:31am On Nov 29, 2018
The only wrong thing I see here is that the boyfriend failed to inform and invite her to his wedding after all, he was a boyfriend and not a fiancé. undecided
Re: Lady Recall She Found Her Boyfriend Wedding Invitation Card In Her Mum Bedroom by MCMXCVIII(m): 2:46am On Nov 29, 2018
So we should shit hammer or mess nail
Re: Lady Recall She Found Her Boyfriend Wedding Invitation Card In Her Mum Bedroom by Madmoizelle: 2:51am On Nov 29, 2018
This is why I get confused whether to place all my eggs in one basket or not, Men are unpredictable angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Recall She Found Her Boyfriend Wedding Invitation Card In Her Mum Bedroom by MJBOLT: 3:42am On Nov 29, 2018
like mother like daughter-DUMB

1 Like

Re: Lady Recall She Found Her Boyfriend Wedding Invitation Card In Her Mum Bedroom by Jacqueline22(f): 3:49am On Nov 29, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Lady Recall She Found Her Boyfriend Wedding Invitation Card In Her Mum Bedroom by mezarddinny: 5:04am On Nov 29, 2018
the mother is the boyfriend's sugar mama
Re: Lady Recall She Found Her Boyfriend Wedding Invitation Card In Her Mum Bedroom by Nobody: 6:30am On Nov 29, 2018
Twitter and lies cheesy grin, because you want to trend now, you think you can type rubbish for us and expect us to digest it.... Everywhere lies angry
Re: Lady Recall She Found Her Boyfriend Wedding Invitation Card In Her Mum Bedroom by habsydiamond(m): 7:24am On Nov 29, 2018
That means u are full of disadvantages to him to have left u for another lady...for a guy to have abandoned u can also be that u dont have anything input u are bringing to his life...since majority of our ladies nowadays cherish money....and guys cherish brains.... if u don't have brain then you have to walk or be replaced...thou sometimes, guys can be so mean too.. undecided undecided
Re: Lady Recall She Found Her Boyfriend Wedding Invitation Card In Her Mum Bedroom by Nobody: 7:39am On Nov 29, 2018
MJBOLT:
like mother like daughter-DUMB
What is her mom did not know if their relationship
Re: Lady Recall She Found Her Boyfriend Wedding Invitation Card In Her Mum Bedroom by damidam(f): 7:50am On Nov 29, 2018
I think it's now a trend...the guys don't breakup anymore, u will just start seeing either their introduction or wedding picture.

it's not nice at all
Re: Lady Recall She Found Her Boyfriend Wedding Invitation Card In Her Mum Bedroom by farem: 10:05am On Nov 29, 2018
Ahmed0336:
Probably you are not a wife material.

Just maybe undecided

Maybe she's the one always available for bedmatics. The guy must have compensated her, knowing fully well that he would not take her to the registry.
She has failed to tell us her real pains and regrets: she gave herself TOO MUCH for him.
Re: Lady Recall She Found Her Boyfriend Wedding Invitation Card In Her Mum Bedroom by nazablossom(f): 11:01am On Nov 29, 2018
Finally, they admitted being the victim. It's no longer "my friend " "my sister " grin
Re: Lady Recall She Found Her Boyfriend Wedding Invitation Card In Her Mum Bedroom by Khd95(m): 2:00pm On Nov 29, 2018
liars grin grin

u havent told us ur real pain...its either u was a side chick hoping to be upgraded while getting knacked steady, or u was just lying

if he was serious with u and u was serious with him,i wonder how at that age ur mum wouldnt know ur boyfriend,ohhh i forgot u hid him from ur mum probably because u have numerous knackers grin grin

(1) (Reply)

I Drink To Burn The Love I Have For My Galfriend... / Ugly Girls With Big Ass And Boobs Turn Me On / Ouch!!! Bbnaija Housemate Nelson Stylishly Covers His Erect!on After.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.