Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,986 members, 7,973,403 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 03:57 PM

Ultimate Scheduling With Tailwind - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Ultimate Scheduling With Tailwind (312 Views)

We Have A Greatest Platform For Employee Scheduling In Australia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ultimate Scheduling With Tailwind by oduahprince20: 6:03am On Nov 29, 2018
years back I saw a post on the web about Tailwind as a scheduling tool I was amazed so I jumped straight to it. Just like jumping into the sea without knowing how to swim you will definitely drown and sink, so I was drowning on Tailwind.

So because of the difficulty I had while adapting to Tailwind I decided to write an article about Tailwind so even a beginner can use the tool without stress or difficulty.
WHAT IS TAILWIND?
Tailwind is a scheduling tool for Pinterest. It is a multi-purpose marketing tool which can be used to post pins from your website or blog. Ultimate scheduling with tailwind is fast and easy.

With tailwind you can upload images quickly, schedule your pins, measure and analyze how pins perform and reach new audiences using tailwind tribes.

Most of tailwind features are focused on Pinterest but it also has Instagram publishing and scheduling.

When I saw a post on the web about Tailwind as a scheduling tool I was amazed so I jumped straight to it. Just like jumping into the sea without knowing how to swim you will definitely drown and sink, so I was drowning on Tailwind.

So because of the difficulty I had while adapting to Tailwind I decided to write an article about Tailwind so even a beginner can use the tool without stress or difficulty.

WHY TAILWIND?
With tailwind you can:

Schedule pins at any desirable time
Extend website audience through Tailwind Tribe
Track how pins are performing
Upload pictures fast
FEATURES OF TAILWIND
Tailwind has amazing features which makes it a very useful tool for scheduling than other scheduling tools.

Scheduling
Analytics and reporting
Pinterest monitoring
Tailwind tribes
TAILWIND SCHEDULING

The schedule feature in tailwind is so amazing. The scheduler calculates the desirable time to pin your posts on Pinterest and pins them automatically with no stress. With this feature you need not to worry about when to post. All you need it just upload your contents in bulk and schedule using Tailwind scheduler.

Scheduling with tailwind is a big time-saver.

Scheduling with tailwind is a big time-saver how?

Let consider the scenario of sharing an image on pinterest. As we all know posting on pinterest is not just all about uploading, you have to post to some Boards. These Boards includes other group boards, so you really need to repeat the pinning process many times which is time consuming and might look little spammy.

So, using the normal social sharing button, you might spend the whole day pinning one post and most of it will end up as spam.

But with Tailwind schedule, you can just save the image to Tailwind. Select schedule now to choose which board to publish on. Then smart schedule to specify the time and days you want your pins to be published.

Images can be uploaded to Tailwind using the Web browser extension, bulk upload directly from your computer and schedule Re-pins from Pinterest.

Familiar terms on tailwind scheduler
Save for later option- this saves your images in my draft folder

Schedule now option- this option specifies the minimum time interval between each post

Smart scheduler option- this is where you set the times and days your pins will be published

Dotted time slots- this are tailwind’s smart suggestions for you. This helps schedule your pins to publish on the best times.

How to schedule on Tailwind
Steps:

Download Tailwind button for Google chrome
Generate your smart schedule
How to generate smart schedule

Click on Menu
Go to publish
Go to your schedule
Click on Generate new smart schedule
Go to define Posts/day.
Upload pins from blog to scheduler
Select pins. You can choose multiple pins, then click on GO SCHEDULE
Select the boards to pin to
Click schedule
Click menu and check if schedule is filling up
How to check if pins are filling up

Click on menu
Go to publish
Then click on scheduled pins
Your pins are automated.
BOARD LIST

Board list is a group of boards in the same category on pinterest. The list allows for clustering of boards and enables pinning to several boards with just one click.

How to create Board List on Tailwind

Steps:

On the menu go to publish and then click on board list
Click + to add a list
Add similar boards to the list
Change list name to desired name
Pin using Tailwind button
TAILWIND ANALYTICS AND REPORTING

Analytics and reporting on tailwind is a feature enabled by the official pinterest API. The analytics and reporting on tailwind measures and analyze how your pins are performing on pinterest.

With tailwind reporting and analytics feature, you can track board insight, individual pin level inspector and profile trends.

Board Insights
The board insight option gives similar details on pinterest board level. With board insights filter you can select between private, individual and group boards. Get pins, re-pin or comments, followers insights and total engagement and viral scores for the past 7 days with board insight.

With board insight data can be sorted by each column and engagement. But sorting by engagement puts backup and cloud storage at the top.

Pin Inspector
This tailwind option you see breakdown to the performance of individual pins. This data is displayed in a tabular format. The pin inspector is set different. You can have pin inspector 1 to pin inspector 6 each performing different tasks.

With pin inspectors you can reschedule pins, add pins to one or more tailwind tribes and also to find similar contents.

Profile Performance
With profile performance you can view weekly totals for followers, re-pins, pins and comments. Also virality and engagement levels can also be analyze to ensure resonating of pins.

Results shown comprise current scores, 30 day high and 30 days average scores.

PINTEREST MONITORING
Monitor pinterest using Tailwind by connecting to Google Analytics. When you connect your tailwind account to Google analytics enables you to monitor your domain and track how well your contents are performing organically.

Imbedded on pinterest monitoring includes organic activities, referral traffic and insights tabs.

Organic Activity
This shows the performance of your latest pins. It also identifies with no stress common keywords and topics when used in Word Cloud.

Organic activity helps with pinterest optimization. Re-pins and comment button takes you to pinterest.

Referral Traffic

This report shows your daily average visits, pageviews, visitors and revenue. Its is an amazing feature included in Tailwind. [url]continue reading[/url]https://www.kabsedo.com/blog/schedule-with-tailwind/

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Direct Link Download On Google Drive / I Need Someone To Explain This For Me / Iphone XR Specs With Pricing Across Nigerian Stores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.