Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,455 members, 7,978,467 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 08:54 AM

Remmique Is The Next Artiste To Watch Out For In 2019 | Hip-hop - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Remmique Is The Next Artiste To Watch Out For In 2019 | Hip-hop (383 Views)

Asake Becomes First African Artiste To Top Global Spotify Debut Chart / Fireboy DML Becomes The First Afrobeat Artiste To Perform On BET Awards Stage / Before You Sign A New Artiste In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Remmique Is The Next Artiste To Watch Out For In 2019 | Hip-hop by Qpalace: 8:37am On Nov 29, 2018
RemmiQue is a fast-rising Hip-hop/Afro-fusion artiste. His unique blend of jazz, hip-hop and poetry, largely influenced by his Nigerian roots and culture makes him unrivalled in his chosen genre.
The good thing about rap is, it is very good when you can also sing. RemmiQue can sing. I checked his flow, tight. Before I came across RemmiQue, I thought Lil Kesh would be the only Nigerian Yoruba rapper that can rap and sing after Olamide. Stumbling upon RemmiQue made me realise maybe there are more out there that can rap and sing.

He recently dropped new songs, Gberatan, Zaddy & Hustle Obsession ft. Kris Beat, which is available on all Musical platforms (ITunes, Spotify, Deezeer, PlayMusic,
Boombox, Sound cloud) I strongly recommend you to Listen to the songs or better still google his name “RemmiQue” and if you don’t like any of his songs, Contact me here and I will refund your wasted MB.

Follow Him up on›
Twitter: OgbeniRemmiQue
Facebook: RemmiQue
Instagram: OgbeniRemmiQue

(1) (Reply)

Music: Rudeboy – Double Double Ft. Phyno & Olamide / Ma’cherie drops yada li.. Finally A Rap Queen In Nigeria , U Got Feel This / Freedom Cry - Uberon Aroy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.