Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,491 members, 7,951,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:36 AM

Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? (34678 Views)

JEGA, going! going!! gone!!! ''Clueless'' GEJ Outfoxes APC and JEGA / ACN Going! Going!! Gone!! In Ondo / Edo Line Going! Going! Gone! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by EzeUche(m): 3:32pm On Jul 29, 2010
My Eastern brothers, this can be a blessing in disguise!  wink

Since no one trust the Igbos in Nigeria, why not join forces with Cameroon to gain our independence. That takes away 30 million of the population of Nigeria just by our support. It will be hard for them to even face the Cameroonian army if the Igbos rise up with our Ibibio allies!
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by EzeUche(m): 3:33pm On Jul 29, 2010
Nayah:

Ezeuche looooool I can learn you french if you want

My dear, I already speak French but thanks for the offer. Cameroonians are lovely people. If war was to happen, you would not see me supporting Nigeria in that case.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by adefemi1(m): 3:35pm On Jul 29, 2010
Nayah:

Well I'm french but originally from Cameroon and as for Bakassi topic I was FIERCELY agree with our governement cause some of you need to revise HISTORY between Biafra's war Cameroon and Bakassi, now brothers I can understand you want to defend your country and its territory, and to be honest this new topic about having this new area of igbo land it's non sense. But be careful some of you(hili666) are so sure to win in case of war, and I'm not that sure as you are. And sorry I know you're about 150 000 000 people but don't forget that we cameroonians are really proud and not afraid about anybody, because we trully love our country and can die for,plus we're not used to war and don't want a war with our close neighbours. But it doesn't mean we are afraid, so HILI666 calm down with your old age and silly (sorry but this is true) Hitler stories. You are Nigerian yes but I'm a proud Cameroonian. Thanks
Nayah:

Well I'm french but originally from Cameroon and as for Bakassi topic I was FIERCELY agree with our governement cause some of you need to revise HISTORY between Biafra's war Cameroon and Bakassi, now brothers I can understand you want to defend your country and its territory, and to be honest this new topic about having this new area of igbo land it's non sense. But be careful some of you(hili666) are so sure to win in case of war, and I'm not that sure as you are. And sorry I know you're about 150 000 000 people but don't forget that we cameroonians are really proud and not afraid about anybody, because we trully love our country and can die for,plus we're not used to war and don't want a war with our close neighbours. But it doesn't mean we are afraid, so HILI666 calm down with your old age and silly (sorry but this is true) Hitler stories. You are Nigerian yes but I'm a proud Cameroonian. Thanks
Nayah:

are u sure you have genuine visa before u enter this country, you this illegal immigrant i want you out of the country now or else,
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Kx: 3:35pm On Jul 29, 2010
The truth is bitter,
They attempted Bakassi;with all the mineral resources, nigerian govt dashed it to them on a platter of gold,
Obudu will be a piece of cake.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by stagger: 3:35pm On Jul 29, 2010
Our Alpha jets caused a lot of havoc in Liberia on Charles Taylor's men. We recently acquired some new fighter aircraft. Why don't we test them in Yaounde?

That will surely serve as a huge deterrent.

See why being a nuclear power pays off? No country around will try to f**k around. That's why America can't try messing with North Korea; no one wants to get nuked!

EzeUche:

Since no one trust the Igbos in Nigeria, why not join forces with Cameroon to gain our independence. That takes away 30 million of the population of Nigeria just by our support. It will be hard for them to even face the Cameroonian army if the Igbos rise up with our Ibibio allies!

You surely are not thinking straight! Guys like you want to cause 3million more persons to die in another useless independence war? How much money do you personally have to fund such a move? You think say to declare independence na beans? Go try am now!
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Becomrich0: 3:36pm On Jul 29, 2010
This satellite pictures would shock many northerner who believe that nigeria can not break up because of oil.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Becomrich0: 3:37pm On Jul 29, 2010
more
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Nayah(f): 3:39pm On Jul 29, 2010
Adafemi hope you're not talking about France cause I was born there and used to live there so no how do you say, visa wink
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by hilli666(m): 3:39pm On Jul 29, 2010
Traitors! Traitors! Traitors! Watch you just might get what you wish for, its election season and the people are bored!!! Jhonathan might just decided to entertain the denizen of Nigeria with a war. Especially one we are almost certain to win.
EzeUche:

My dear, I already speak French but thanks for the offer. Cameroonians are lovely people. If war was to happen, you would not see me supporting Nigeria in that case.
Then get out of the country then if you hate it that much. What are you even doing on a forum called Nairaland? you guys should go and make your own boring cameroonian one. Whats your currency any way??
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by maxtop(m): 3:40pm On Jul 29, 2010
Nayah:

@ Nayah, you are talking nonsense with confidence. Nigeria decided to let go off Bakassi because she want to and because we are more mature and expose more than you people. Now ,to take Obudu will not only be suicidal but also bloodshed as FG will do everything humanly possible to slug it out with you. So take note you can start consulting your allies again (France) but we wont retreat this time around. Watch and see.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by adefemi1(m): 3:41pm On Jul 29, 2010
@ezefooll

Go and ask those nigerians now in bakassi how the are been treated as fourth class citizen then now you igbo will be treated as 10th class citizen u better wise up and get ur thinking straight before its too late or u forfeit all ur spareparts biz in lagos to go trade for banana etc

1 Like

Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by morpheus24: 3:47pm On Jul 29, 2010
Thats what you get when you give  a mouse some cheese you are opening your Kitchen to invasion.

Soon they will claim the entire cross river state.

The government needsto sound a serious warning to let our neighbours know we aint playing like that,
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by adefemi1(m): 3:48pm On Jul 29, 2010
Nayah:

Adafemi hope you're not talking about France cause I was born there and used to live there so no how do you say,  visa wink

i mean who the hell give you permission to enter our  country
i give you 24 hrs to vacate and relocate to ur country cos the will start  by shooting you to death
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by snowdrops(m): 3:49pm On Jul 29, 2010
[size=15pt]we should lay claim to douala and yaounde[/size]
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 29, 2010
hhmmm! i hear say Cameroon gendermies  are well and thoroughly trained by islraellis ooo! i hear say one of their soldiers is equivalent to 10 Nigerian soldiers!  undecided undecided In fact i hear say obasanjo knows how tough and mean their soldiers are that y he gave them bakassi without a struggle cause him no want make them disgrace niaija lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Besides if Cameroon offer my people a better deal we fit follow them and forget this gud4notn country called Nigeria. After all we are closer to them than abuja. I even like the name Cameroun! grin grin
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by hilli666(m): 3:50pm On Jul 29, 2010
In short "na condition na im make crayfish bend" if not, una no go come nairaland dey run una mouth. The Nigerian army is one of the most reverd for share speed of deployement and ruthlessness, and it is self reliant and well supplied. Thats why we are deployed in every major conflict in Africa even in South Africa we have our soldiers deployed. U wan try??
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by joanana(f): 3:52pm On Jul 29, 2010
Nigeria will not let this slide just like Bakassi did. The Cameroonians r jokin!!!!!!! This is a big joke, keep day dreaming. Its never going to happen.  This time wont be any room for diplomacy.
To be warned is to be for armed!!!!!!!! Mmmmmmmmmm Camerooon be careful oooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by violent(m): 3:54pm On Jul 29, 2010
Next they'd move to claim Aso Rock!
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Nayah(f): 3:55pm On Jul 29, 2010
Maxtop I was almost sure someone will get anger about the fact I say what I think.What is nonsense for you do you know the link between Biafra's war Cameroonian people and Bakassi for your information I'm not inspired or just read books about History , but talking to people in villages, parents and Grand parents are much more truthful and reluctant because they use to live some peridoof the History?As for Bakassi I repeat and I insist on the fact tat Nigeria knows because they give it back to Cameroon, otherwise you who claim to be so powerful could declare war but you didn't, and you know why? beacuse Bakassi was included to Nigerian map in 1991  and you know  more than me that your country has been already made for many years, and the local gvt of Bakassi was created by Nigerian federal gvt in 1996 so its confirms Bakassi was NOT Nigerian. Ezeuche you understant french take this source.

http://www.cameroun-online.com/actualite,actu-5878.html
maxtop watch and see,
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Chongaiman: 3:55pm On Jul 29, 2010
EzeUche:

Who stands to lose most if Nigeria disintegrates? Where would you go in 9ja and not find Igbos? I was in my home town in June and stopped to say to a family I didn't know, "Ke kwa nu? Kedu maka business?" (Pardon my spelling errors). As for the matter of trust, just take your mind back to some peculiar events of Jan 1966. They would help explain the mistrust still felt in some quarters.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Nayah(f): 3:56pm On Jul 29, 2010
Adafemi don't make me laugh thanks!
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by hilli666(m): 3:56pm On Jul 29, 2010
Nayah:

Maxtop I was almost sure someone will get anger about the fact I say what I think.What is nonsense for you do you know the link between Biafra's war Cameroonian people and Bakassi for your information I'm not inspired or just read books about History , but talking to people in villages, parents and Grand parents are much more truthful and reluctant because they use to live some peridoof the History?As for Bakassi I repeat and I insist on the fact tat Nigeria knows because they give it back to Cameroon, otherwise you who claim to be so powerful could declare war but you didn't, and you know why? beacuse Bakassi was included to Nigerian map in 1991  and you know  more than me that your country has been already made for many years, and the local gvt of Bakassi was created by Nigerian federal gvt in 1996 so its confirms Bakassi was NOT Nigerian. Ezeuche you understant french take this source.

http://www.cameroun-online.com/actualite,actu-5878.html
maxtop watch and see,

Crawl back into the hole you just came out from, whith your silly historic facts. Just look at the source you are citing from.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by OboBoco(f): 3:58pm On Jul 29, 2010
EzeUche:

And you think the East will support operations against Cameroon? As soon as we see troops going through the East. We Igbos will consider that a declaration for war and join Cameroon and our fight for freedom. So will the IJaw, Ibibio, Ekoi and Efik populations.

I don't trust the Nigerian military going through our lands. We already seen what they can do on defenseless populations.

i want to assume you have a serious case of malaria today, so i will not say anything to you.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Nayah(f): 4:00pm On Jul 29, 2010
@ hiliii666 we seem to have different education so I should leave youdream about a Nigerian Reich good luck bro grin

@ Greteros that's what I wanna to say when they said they are so sure to win in case of war,the fact that nigerian are numerous doesn't mean cameroonian woould'nt be able to defend, so far from this believe me!
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Beaf: 4:03pm On Jul 29, 2010
Nayah :

You have obviously forgotten the time time [size=14pt]your rickety old fool of a president rushed of to Nigeria to deliver an apology[/size] after being given a 3 day ultimatum to come and personally deliver an apology to Nigeria for ambushing and killing 6 Nigerian soldiers.
You need to have seen the quantity of weaponry Nigeria rushed off the the Cameroonian border, with aircraft spinning in the air across the Niger Delta, I was a mere kid then, but what pride! That senile, demon possessed bat Biya, is thinking of making another pleading trip to Nigeria.

When did this happen? During General Buhari's regime. Go find out. When push comes to shove, you guys will roll over and get fcked any which way, through the eyes, nose, mouth, arse. .  . Wherever it suits us.

If I rule Nigeria today, we will declare war on Cameroon the next and forcibly seize lands up to dualla. Bastar'ds.

1 Like

Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by OboBoco(f): 4:03pm On Jul 29, 2010
@ ezeuche,

For your information
NO IBIBIO OR EFIK WILL EVER SUPPORT CAMEROON, OR YOU, SO STOP DECEIVING YOURSELF.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Chongaiman: 4:06pm On Jul 29, 2010
These replies only reaffirm that Nigerians while sceptical of their elite (particularly the political leaders), are deeply nationalistic and patriotic. Caveat Emptor!
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by hilli666(m): 4:07pm On Jul 29, 2010
Nayah:

@ hiliii666 we seem to have different education so I should leave youdream about a Nigerian Reich good luck bro grin

@ Greteros that's what I wanna to say when they said they are so sure to win in case of war,the fact that nigerian are numerous doesn't mean cameroonian woould'nt be able to defend, so far from this believe me!

Go and ask for a refund on your education, because it has cleary been a waste. Apparently you didnt learn anything is school but to apply make up on your face. If you have anything less than a masters degree, dont talk to me and dont quote me in any of your post, all you perfidous disidents.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 29, 2010
off topic: Men! dis naya u fine die! U sure say na ur picture be dat?

U sound like a spy agent undecided undecided are u one??

I like ur pix sha! If u r not married i for like meet u,
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Nayah(f): 4:14pm On Jul 29, 2010
http://www.omoigui.com/files/the_bakassi_story.pdf
A Ngerian source BAKASSI WAS BRITISH CAMEROONIAN  clearly written!

Beaf when I put arguments I'm not used to use rude vocabulary, there's no need to be vulgar boy, those you call "bastard"are no scared of your so call threads for nowhere, instead of bringing arguments you people shout, insult and become rude this is for weak people sorry.

Hilli666 this is specially for you, insults it's for limited and weak people. Now if you continue you will have a monologue cause debating is not about being passionated but bringing reluctant argument!
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Nayah(f): 4:18pm On Jul 29, 2010
greateros I'm not I'm loving my african people but I'm not the kind of girl who is influencable , and I like debating properly about Africa and for me you can learn everyday, being in Nairaland has allowad me to know more about our neighbour and it's culture. However when I disagree I say it with arguments and not with passion.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by tkb417(m): 4:19pm On Jul 29, 2010
what are our soldiers waiting for?

just for even thinking about it, they deserve some shelling

let our Military leave the LASTMA guys and proceed to Calabar

no cameroonian should be spared. How i wish na Ghanaians they forment trouble like this
we for just finish them once and for all grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Jonathan, Obasanjo, Gowon, Others Parley At Council Of State Meeting / Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen / 2023: Goodluck Jonathan's Men Mobilize For Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.