Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,985 members, 7,873,174 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:11 AM

Boko Haram Attack: Buhari Heads To Chad - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Attack: Buhari Heads To Chad (9952 Views)

Buhari Heads To Senegal Amidst Multiple Terror Attacks / Germany Purchases Made-In-Nigeria Naval Boats, Donates Them To Chad / See How Amosun Gave His Thugs Sign To Boo & Attack Buhari - Twitter Users Accuse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Attack: Buhari Heads To Chad by megamank(m): 1:11pm On Nov 29, 2018
franchasng:
To waste time and to waste Nigeria's scarce resources as usual undecided

Buhari should surprise Nigerians and resign and he will become a national hero every Nigerian will celebrate forever!

If I were him, I will resign asap and save my name and that of my generation from the mess it is now angry

If your PDP messiahs had done 50% of what is been done today at the formation stage of boko Haram we wouldn't have been here today.... Since you have nothing good or supportive to say concerning the stoppage of these killings I suggest u just look read and move over to the next tread instead o vomiting this political venom....
Re: Boko Haram Attack: Buhari Heads To Chad by Jerryembassy91(m): 1:11pm On Nov 29, 2018
Baba the Traveller...Remember to pack ur bag and baggages and send some back to Duara b4 this year runs out...waka waka

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attack: Buhari Heads To Chad by otumogele(m): 1:12pm On Nov 29, 2018
Johnnie Walker

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attack: Buhari Heads To Chad by SingleWahala(f): 1:12pm On Nov 29, 2018
snipesdam:
What's the Price of FTC sef? Nothing will change. I pity our beloved soldiers giving their lives for nothing.
Re: Boko Haram Attack: Buhari Heads To Chad by Klington: 1:12pm On Nov 29, 2018
But Boko Haram is a native of 9jaArea nah

The solution can never be found in chad or anywhere else other this shi*thole

The man is a tourist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attack: Buhari Heads To Chad by Nobodys(f): 1:13pm On Nov 29, 2018
I'm just wondering, if the Nigerian army can't defeat bokoharam, why not get military help from other countries.... People can't just be dying anyhow for nothing na...

In fact, life doesn't have value again in Naija....Who did we offend?.
Re: Boko Haram Attack: Buhari Heads To Chad by Smile4daddy(m): 1:13pm On Nov 29, 2018
Ireboya:
Jubril issa coward
This Jubril story has help us identify the mad people among us. At least now we know them.

Congratulations to you bro.
Re: Boko Haram Attack: Buhari Heads To Chad by franchasng: 1:15pm On Nov 29, 2018
megamank:

If your PDP messiahs had done 50% of what is been done today at the formation stage of boko Haram we wouldn't have been here today.... Since you have nothing good or supportive to say concerning the stoppage of these killings I suggest u just look read and move over to the next tread instead o vomiting this political venom....
If I slap u now eh, you will join your fellow Almajiri queuing up to join Boko Haram, cmon disappear before I open my eyes angry angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attack: Buhari Heads To Chad by alhassanyusuf29(m): 1:17pm On Nov 29, 2018
Nyamuri flat.head, too bad your not him , your 5% votes didn't put him there, as a second class citizen, you have no say in politics

We Northerners are very proud of him and there is nothing u can do about it... have u given up on the pigdiot bleaching cownu for a new Messiah in a Hausa/fulani..too bad the coward ojukwu dead in vain after sacrificing 2m flat.head Jews, how about you concentrate on "no leferendum no erection
franchasng:

Buhari should surprise Nigerians and resign and he will become a national hero every Nigerian will celebrate forever!

If I were him, I will resign asap and save my name and that of my generation from the mess it is now angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attack: Buhari Heads To Chad by Colonelswitz101(m): 1:18pm On Nov 29, 2018
Going to congratulate his boys on a job well done

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attack: Buhari Heads To Chad by franchasng: 1:19pm On Nov 29, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
Nyamuri flat.head, too bad your not him , your 5% votes didn't put him there, as a second class citizen, you have no say in politics

We Northerners are very proud of him and there is nothing u can do about it... have u given up on the pigdiot bleaching cownu for a new Messiah in a Hausa/fulani..too bad the coward ojukwu dead in vain after sacrificing 2m flat.head Jew's, how about you concentrate on "no leferendum no erection
Almajiri, have u taken your kunu and fura de Nunu from malnourished cow today

Cholera and Polio fall on you kunu drunkards dragging Nigeria backward with your religious extremism and illiteracy angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attack: Buhari Heads To Chad by Denikayan: 1:19pm On Nov 29, 2018
franchasng:

What else is he going there to do if not to go drink kunu and sip undiluted fura de nono angry

Buhari in 2015: "As a retired Army General, I will lead the war against Boko Haram; I will lead our soldiers to Sambisa Forest to Defeat Boko Haram like I defeated Maitasi militants in 1983"

Buhari in 2014 when Goodluck visited other African nations for military alliance to defeat Boko Haram: "it is shameful that we had to go to other nations to beg them to help us defeat Boko Haram after budgeting $billions for security"

Long senseless post.
Re: Boko Haram Attack: Buhari Heads To Chad by Denikayan: 1:21pm On Nov 29, 2018
franchasng:
If I slap u now eh, you will join your fellow Almajiri queuing up to join Boko Haram, cmon disappear before I open my eyes angry angry

You have malaria

That's why you thinking absurd.

Acute malaria
Re: Boko Haram Attack: Buhari Heads To Chad by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 29, 2018
Smile4daddy:

This Jubril story has help us identify the mad people among us. At least now we know them.

Congratulations to you bro.
*Helped
Re: Boko Haram Attack: Buhari Heads To Chad by F9Nizooria(m): 1:27pm On Nov 29, 2018
I pity this soldiers dieing cuz of my name F9Nizooria...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attack: Buhari Heads To Chad by So101: 1:29pm On Nov 29, 2018
A true leader indeed! instead of campaigning like the others my man is busy with governance putting the people first as should always. Kudos PMB!!!
Re: Boko Haram Attack: Buhari Heads To Chad by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 29, 2018
The back view does not look like that of Buhari, especially the buttocks. Hmmm!!!, Jubril!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attack: Buhari Heads To Chad by megamank(m): 1:33pm On Nov 29, 2018
franchasng:

Make God purnish your ancestors for producing you...if not for that stupid careless sex in the gutter from two mad people 200yrs ago you shouldnt have been here vomiting nonsense....

The thunder that will fire you because of this your insult is currently in Sudan holding meeting with buhari and co....it will fire you along side your Book haram brothers in the borders sleeping in forest with snakes...
Re: Boko Haram Attack: Buhari Heads To Chad by Deepthoughts: 1:39pm On Nov 29, 2018
Gossipninja:

Watch The Video

Source:
https://zenithnaija.com/boko-haram-attack-buhari-heads-to-chad/

Buhari the hypocrite, this is exactly what he castigated Johnathan for,but now zombies would want everyone to hail him for it, Nigeria will suffer it but the north particularly the Northeast that supported Mohammed Yusuf from his Taliban movement from yobe state in 2005 to his transformation to Boko Haram in 2009 up to what we have today will bear the consequence more,I remember when they use to refer to Boko Haram members in maiduguri as " yaran mallam" or " yan'uwa" n never condemned their devilish activities even buhari openly supported them, personally I don't belief buhari is completely ignorant or innocent of Boko Haram activities, perhaps their evil plans just back fired,2019 offers another opportunity for remedy whatever choice we make we shall bear it consequences,as for me I'm Atikulated period.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attack: Buhari Heads To Chad by Roger3D(m): 1:41pm On Nov 29, 2018
abiodunalasa:
Look at GEJ touching and feeling the pain of our WIAs...
Meanwhile Jubril from Sudan is busy waving like a shy and wet little girl!

CAVEAT!
Don't bother quoting me I will not read it. I am just here to have fun
Even if you don't read it others will. How does touching a person in pain make you actually feel his pain?
Re: Boko Haram Attack: Buhari Heads To Chad by rock003: 1:47pm On Nov 29, 2018
SolutionsGuy:
To cancel some trips and go to Borno, then summon other neighbouring heads of state for a crucial meeting is not a bad response. We also need to equip the military much more, and respond swiftly to intelligence.

Jonathan did the same, but your likes called him clueless for doing that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attack: Buhari Heads To Chad by Jothamthompson: 1:51pm On Nov 29, 2018
kuntash:

The thread is about Boko Haram and the President going to Chad.

whats the correlation of girls and glittering things ? I hope no one don disappoint you o

They stole my boxers today

So am letting them know that not all boxers can bring money
Re: Boko Haram Attack: Buhari Heads To Chad by tegafej(m): 1:52pm On Nov 29, 2018
Ebonko4life:
Safe journey Mr President

It is an insult to rain causes on a man who is old enough to be your grandfather@nairalander

you will give account of all the vain words to your creator, just have it at the back of your mind..

What an irony....

Karma is indeed a bitch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attack: Buhari Heads To Chad by EdmundChidera(m): 2:19pm On Nov 29, 2018
Jubril should at least be strategical and think on our porous borders to limit the migration of unknown people
Re: Boko Haram Attack: Buhari Heads To Chad by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 2:48pm On Nov 29, 2018
I recently realized that BH fighters are not Nigerians... They are from neighboring countries. Our boarders are too poor, we should work on improving them if not, we will only be welcoming more and more of them. We are busy chasing shadows without realizing we left tge door open for every tom, dick and harry to come in.
Re: Boko Haram Attack: Buhari Heads To Chad by ofiko123(m): 2:50pm On Nov 29, 2018
vote out buhari come 2019.
Re: Boko Haram Attack: Buhari Heads To Chad by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 2:58pm On Nov 29, 2018
Ebonko4life:
Safe journey Mr President

It is an insult to rain causes on a man who is old enough to be your grandfather@nairalander

you will give account of all the vain words to your creator, just have it at the back of your mind..

unfortunately, old age isn't wisdom
Re: Boko Haram Attack: Buhari Heads To Chad by Hilbertrudolf(m): 3:47pm On Nov 29, 2018
Why him plan no fit just go up then blow up to tinny bits
Re: Boko Haram Attack: Buhari Heads To Chad by LaVirus: 4:04pm On Nov 29, 2018
Can he just head back to Daura already!!!!!!! We are tired of his administration.
#ATIKU2019#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attack: Buhari Heads To Chad by Ebonko4life(f): 4:23pm On Nov 29, 2018
PerfectlyPerfect:

unfortunately, old age isn't wisdom

Meaning?
Re: Boko Haram Attack: Buhari Heads To Chad by Ebonko4life(f): 4:25pm On Nov 29, 2018
tegafej:

What an irony....

Karma is indeed a bitch

Meaning?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News: Taraba State Governor Die In Plane Crash / Nigerian Anthem Sang Before South-Africa's Anthem in Capetown / Igbos In The Dallas/ Fortworth Embark on 30 Day Protest Against Dr Ariyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.