Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,408 members, 7,881,498 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:21 PM

Police Outsmart Yahoo Boy And Scam A Confession From Him VERY FUNNY VIDEO - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Outsmart Yahoo Boy And Scam A Confession From Him VERY FUNNY VIDEO (464 Views)

2 Nigerians Impersonate Bruno Mars, Scam A 63-Year-Old Texas Woman (Pix) / Interesting Chats Between A Yahoo Boy Trying To Scam A Smart Nigerian Man / Man Arrested For Using An Empty Banana Island House To Scam A Porsche Seller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Police Outsmart Yahoo Boy And Scam A Confession From Him VERY FUNNY VIDEO by OkijaYahoozee: 1:19pm On Nov 29, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8S26EXyTX4

here is the youtube review i copy for you

Here Radio 419 demonstrates rapid questioning with bait and switch drugs for 419 in order to stun them, reveal collections of mugus and possible baiters that lead scammers on safaris and sometimes those safaris lead to the 419 interview studio. When the scammers mind attempts to stray away from confession and rapid process mode the bible is brought in to hypnotise him just as his pastor had hypnotised him into revealing the golden goose mugu co-ordinates in the confession booth. The confessions of this 419er led to the arrests of over 30 more scammers for deportation. If he had been quietly eating mugu at home he probably would not have been arrested but the allure of a safari into the deepest and darkest alleyways of Sukhumvit road "God" had commanded radio 419 to intercept the wild mugu hunter raging havoc under the moonlight shadows of the bowels of Bangkok's seedy underworld.

Due to Youtube regulations I cannot upload the full videos of every interview unless I make my channel private which i do not wish to do as we are here to create awareness to the nature of the 419 virus that empties bank accounts and drives millionaires into poverty, little do these victims (commonly known by scammers as mugu) know but all their boyfriends gifts lotteries black money etc are all products of a cult on a mission to punish mugu financially for their sins. If I broadcast videos of these yahoo boys claiming the mugus are evil people being judged in the limbo of cyberspace for the sins that they are committing through lust and greed then some viewers might wrongly interpret that the channel is promoting the cyber-warriors for God's mission cults so we only present enough to create awareness about these spiritual emailers and messengers that seek to suck the marrow from bones of mugu like hungry vultures in the desert.

(1) (Reply)

Father, Carpenter Arrested For Defiling Daughter, 6-year-old In Lagos (photo) / Man Who Says He Was On His Way To Church With Gun To Fulfill Prophecy' / Pastor Promises 16-yr-old N50,000 : Impregnates Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.