Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,780 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:44 AM

FBI In Full Gear To Investigate If Nigerian President Is A Replica: - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FBI In Full Gear To Investigate If Nigerian President Is A Replica: (7493 Views)

Tinubu Defamation Campaign On Obi Is In Full Gear / Banditry: Northern Groups Threaten Shutdown Of 6 States & Abuja If Nigerian .... / Buhari Government To Involve FBI In Ex-Governors, Senators' Probe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FBI In Full Gear To Investigate If Nigerian President Is A Replica: by lawrence35(m): 7:20pm On Nov 29, 2018
I personally don't believe such, but I remember that the queen sent condolences message to us when Buhari was in the UK. That's a red flag.

Start Dropshipping from AliExpress for huge profit.
See my signature
click here to chat

2 Likes

Re: FBI In Full Gear To Investigate If Nigerian President Is A Replica: by emkz: 7:34pm On Nov 29, 2018
We need to be careful. The death of a president is not something that can be guarded in secret. Nigeria is blessed by some of the top security intelligence chiefs in the world. If the president has passed, they'd know. If he passed in the UK, a death certificate would be issued and entered in their system.

Nnamdi Kanu and Femi Fani-Kayode that have been spreading this news (and it has sadly gained traction among the igbo community), if they are sued for defamation or libel, we'd shout political prosecution/persecution. I think President Buhari has gone soft (which is a bad trait for a Nigerian leader). The accusation of a clone without intelligent proof is an assault on our intelligence as Nigerians. Can Nnamdi Kanu and FFK try this rubbish under an Abacha or a Buhari as military head of state, or even Putin or the Saudi Monarchy? That there is freedom of information does not mean people should abuse it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FBI In Full Gear To Investigate If Nigerian President Is A Replica: by Beboy23(m): 7:58pm On Nov 29, 2018
PHILipu1:
Brainwashed IPOB fools.
See your life

1 Like

Re: FBI In Full Gear To Investigate If Nigerian President Is A Replica: by Soulsymbol99: 8:08pm On Nov 29, 2018
carammel:
Michael Scofield should also join them, mtcheww.

U guys r forgetting Shelock cool
Re: FBI In Full Gear To Investigate If Nigerian President Is A Replica: by BanevsJoker(m): 8:17pm On Nov 29, 2018
Oshigun:

Bruv, Bauer has long been replaced by a clone from Germany called Hans Merkel.
I always thought Hans was a Danish name.
Re: FBI In Full Gear To Investigate If Nigerian President Is A Replica: by Specyano(m): 8:26pm On Nov 29, 2018
Josnac:
Well..they should include Jack Bauer in the team as I only trust his investigation.

24 fans can sure relate better.

blindspot team will be preferable.... Peterson up to d task
Re: FBI In Full Gear To Investigate If Nigerian President Is A Replica: by shakmati(m): 8:26pm On Nov 29, 2018
Oshigun:

"Queers and gays" are human beings with a right to life and this is another example of your discriminatory and hateful attitude toward others you come online to display unchecked. Because Yorubas live and let live, we won't be lynching Denrele and Bobrisky anytime soon. Have you thought that Bobrisky, even if you don't deem him fit to live, is the embodiment of how Yorubas are best in Nigeria at not judging the choices of other adult in so far as that does not affect them adversely? Unlike you guys who never fail to judge a man's ethnicity, religion, political association, culture et al. It was even amusing watching you guys trying to export your brand of hate and discrimination to the SW with your creation of Yoruba-moslem tag amongst a people deemed most religiously tolerant in the world by many. You will discriminate against Osus and the shameless Peter Obi will pronounce Anambrarians superior to other Igbos disgracefully.

Read the article below, written by an Igbo man, to note the Yorubas are admirably egalitarian with that notion being accepted worldwide except by you haters.
http://www.ekimogundescendant.org/are-the-yoruba-the-number-one-in-religious-tolerance/

You are consumed by tribal hatred. Na your type dey start genocide. See how much hatred you spew. Why did you wear the garb on Yorubas?

1 Like

Re: FBI In Full Gear To Investigate If Nigerian President Is A Replica: by Afamed: 8:35pm On Nov 29, 2018
Oshigun:
This is getting ridiculous. FBI are now so jobless they take petition from 'unnamed millionaires' to investigate the cloning of the Nigerian President? How the Igbos will recover from indulging Kanu I don't know. The whole ethnic group now appear a people of questionable sanity consumed with and guided solely by the hatred in their heart for others.
Ignore the OP,its another of their propaganda from Radio Biafra. Just its being aired on Radio Biafra on several occasions that Donald Trump will single-handedly give them Biafra.I f you are from the East here, you will know Radio Biafra has done more harms to the ipod than good

2 Likes

Re: FBI In Full Gear To Investigate If Nigerian President Is A Replica: by Gandollar(f): 9:03pm On Nov 29, 2018
Oshigun:

Like how you guys swore UN was coming to the rescue of IPOB and the US,UK, Isreal,France and co were preparing to bomb Nigeria in support of Kanu? grin
Yes! Just like you lots threatened Israel with atomic bombs for permitting NK on their soil grin

1 Like

Re: FBI In Full Gear To Investigate If Nigerian President Is A Replica: by teufelein(f): 9:11pm On Nov 29, 2018
Whoever believes that that THING(Jubril from Sudan) at Aso Rock in Abuja Nigeria/British Zoo impersonating a dead Muhammadu Buhari is the original Tyrant(#MBuhari) is a Big FOOOOOL

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: FBI In Full Gear To Investigate If Nigerian President Is A Replica: by daveP(m): 9:15pm On Nov 29, 2018
Oshigun:

Bruv, Bauer has long been replaced by a clone from Germany called Hans Merkel.
Shoot! anyhow, he must be up to the task grin
Re: FBI In Full Gear To Investigate If Nigerian President Is A Replica: by Beboy23(m): 12:10am On Nov 30, 2018
Afamed:

Ignore the OP,its another of their propaganda from Radio Biafra. Just its being aired on Radio Biafra on several occasions that Donald Trump will single-handedly give them Biafra.I f you are from the East here, you will know Radio Biafra has done more harms to the ipod than good
I mine the AL Jazeera that published it, bro go take a pill, I am a proudly Yoruba man
Re: FBI In Full Gear To Investigate If Nigerian President Is A Replica: by IkpuMmadu: 3:38am On Nov 30, 2018
shina277:
who send them?

You must be a Yoruba man Shina
Re: FBI In Full Gear To Investigate If Nigerian President Is A Replica: by Nobody: 4:49am On Nov 30, 2018
Oshigun:
This is getting ridiculous. FBI are now so jobless they take petition from 'unnamed millionaires' to investigate the cloning of the Nigerian President? How the Igbos will recover from indulging Kanu I don't know. The whole ethnic group now appear a people of questionable sanity consumed with and guided solely by the hatred in their heart for others.

Besides FBI works inside the USA, it’s CIA that works outside.

Amateur bloggers.

1 Like

Re: FBI In Full Gear To Investigate If Nigerian President Is A Replica: by Nobody: 5:23am On Nov 30, 2018
shakmati:

You are consumed by tribal hatred. Na your type dey start genocide. See how much hatred you spew. Why did you wear the garb on Yorubas?

You are the hateful bigot, homophobe and a big caveman to boot. You suggested hatefully that 'queers and gays' are from the SW and I put you in your place to once again highlight the hate, negative judgement and stereotyping of others many in your region operate with. Dont throw stones if you live in a glass house. Immature baby.

Dem go give GEJ 99% bloc votes only to insult Yorubas for giving Buhari 57% and GEJ/Sambo a good 43% of their vote against their son Osinbajo. Kanu will shout 'kill a Yoruba man before a snake' they will all start clapping. The world is tuning in to your hate and hypocrisy and seeing you for what you are so leave Yorubas alone otherwise Yorubas today, fed up of your hateful antics always targeted at us, will expose you.

1 Like

Re: FBI In Full Gear To Investigate If Nigerian President Is A Replica: by lastmessenger: 5:35am On Nov 30, 2018
Apc zombies right now

1 Share

Re: FBI In Full Gear To Investigate If Nigerian President Is A Replica: by awgumayor: 5:35am On Nov 30, 2018
"The man in the iron mask". The truth will surely unravel.
Re: FBI In Full Gear To Investigate If Nigerian President Is A Replica: by Kalapizim(m): 5:47am On Nov 30, 2018
daveP:
They should send Jack Bauer, Jason Hayes. They should unravel this totally.
SEAL team Kwa

1 Like

Re: FBI In Full Gear To Investigate If Nigerian President Is A Replica: by shakmati(m): 6:12am On Nov 30, 2018
Oshigun:

You are the hateful bigot, homophobe and a big caveman to boot. You suggested hatefully that 'queers and gays' are from the SW and I put you in your place to once again highlight the hate, negative judgement and stereotyping of others many in your region operate with. Dont throw stones if you live in a glass house. Immature baby.

Dem go give GEJ 99% bloc votes only to insult Yorubas for giving Buhari 57% and GEJ/Sambo a good 43% of their vote against their son Osinbajo. Kanu will shout 'kill a Yoruba man before a snake' they will all start clapping. The world is tuning in to your hate and hypocrisy and seeing you for what you are so leave Yorubas alone otherwise Yorubas today, fed up of your hateful antics always targeted at us, will expose you.

Hateful person.
Re: FBI In Full Gear To Investigate If Nigerian President Is A Replica: by Amumaigwe: 6:38am On Nov 30, 2018
Oshigun:

"Queers and gays" are human beings with a right to life and this is another example of your discriminatory and hateful attitude toward others you come online to display unchecked. Because Yorubas live and let live, we won't be lynching Denrele and Bobrisky anytime soon. Have you thought that Bobrisky, even if you don't deem him fit to live, is the embodiment of how Yorubas are best in Nigeria at not judging the choices of other adult in so far as that does not affect them adversely? Unlike you guys who never fail to judge a man's ethnicity, religion, political association, culture et al. It was even amusing watching you guys trying to export your brand of hate and discrimination to the SW with your creation of Yoruba-moslem tag amongst a people deemed most religiously tolerant in the world by many. You will discriminate against Osus and the shameless Peter Obi will pronounce Anambrarians superior to other Igbos disgracefully.

Read the article below, written by an Igbo man, to note the Yorubas are admirably egalitarian with that notion being accepted worldwide except by you haters.
http://www.ekimogundescendant.org/are-the-yoruba-the-number-one-in-religious-tolerance/

See comedy. Religious tolerant in the SW? Confirm from MURIC - the Hejab warmonger. Hope this controversy will not snowball into full scale religious war. The blind advising the one-eyed.
Re: FBI In Full Gear To Investigate If Nigerian President Is A Replica: by PVision2020(m): 6:50am On Nov 30, 2018
Oshigun:

Don't waste your time on those hateful beings, their DNA is made up of Hate, Inferiority Complex and Chest beating. Even among themselves, they classified themselves as Osu, Wawa, Alusi, Nwadiala and all other discriminatory tags, so I'm not surprised when they extend their in-born hatred towards others. Just like peak milk....hate, it's in them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FBI In Full Gear To Investigate If Nigerian President Is A Replica: by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 30, 2018
shakmati:

Hateful person.

Look in the mirror buddy.
Re: FBI In Full Gear To Investigate If Nigerian President Is A Replica: by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 30, 2018
PVision2020:

Don't waste your time on those hateful beings, their DNA is made up of Hate, Inferiority Complex and Chest beating. Even among themselves, they classified themselves as Osu, Wawa, Alusi, Nwadiala and all other discriminatory tags, so I'm not surprised when they extend their in-born hatred towards others. Just like peak milk....hate, it's in them.

Indeed. They even created the Yoruba-Moslem tag to export hate to the SW and sow the seeds of divisions because that is the norm for them and how they know to live life.
Re: FBI In Full Gear To Investigate If Nigerian President Is A Replica: by shakmati(m): 7:36am On Nov 30, 2018
Oshigun:

Look in the mirror buddy.

I see Nnamdi Kanu looking back at you standing before the mirror; y'all can't see individuals beyond where they come from. It's so easy to become that which you hate so much. Ain't got no bone of hate for anyone. Gays inclusive!
Re: FBI In Full Gear To Investigate If Nigerian President Is A Replica: by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 30, 2018
They should conduct a DNA test asap!
Re: FBI In Full Gear To Investigate If Nigerian President Is A Replica: by Wadewaltz(m): 9:37am On Nov 30, 2018
PHILipu1:
Brainwashed IPOB fools.
See wat condom leakage has produced,If I konk dat ur smellin mouth na

(1) (2) (Reply)

Banditry, Terrorism: Buhari-led APC Should Resign, They Have Failed – Wike / Supreme Court Upholds Committal Of Ex-BPE DG, Alex Okoh To Prison / South Africa Cautions Nigeria - Stop The Insults

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.