Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,823 members, 7,912,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 03:17 AM

What Do You Notice On These Photos?? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Do You Notice On These Photos?? (402 Views)

Foluke Daramola Fights Against Child Abuse & Domestic Violence With These Photos / Hot Body Amber Rose Slays In These Photos / Fans Go Gaga For Tiwa Savage On Instagram Over These Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Notice On These Photos?? by healthpal: 4:07pm On Nov 29, 2018
Nigerian actress, destiny Etiko has been caught enhancing her curves with a photo editing app.

The actress, who is naturally curvy, determined to make herself even curvier with the useful resource of Photoshop. and she might have gotten away with it, but a disfigured condensing unit by the side gave her away.

MORE HERE:
SOURCE:http://www.getbeg.com/2018/11/destiny-etikos-photoshop-disfigure-split-ac.html

Re: What Do You Notice On These Photos?? by Alejob: 4:08pm On Nov 29, 2018
Dirty mind? I I am the right person to talk to as far as powerbank for your laptop, Phones and LED TV is concerned. See my signature below and recommend. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Avail Youtube Views Increaser Packages To Promote Videos / Nicki Minaj Finally Addresses Rapist Reports About Her New Boyfriend / Life Is Too Short To Be Leaving Men...lil Ducal Tells Cardi B To Take Back Offse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.