Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,950 members, 7,933,362 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 04:24 AM

Update On Akungba Mad Girl ...... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Update On Akungba Mad Girl ...... (1923 Views)

Where Can Someone Find A Brotel In Akungba / I Am In Love With A Pretty Mad Girl in my area / Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update On Akungba Mad Girl ...... by jaxmand: 5:12pm On Nov 29, 2018
According to a Facebook user this not the first time things like that will happen to her

Re: Update On Akungba Mad Girl ...... by EmekaBlue(m): 5:13pm On Nov 29, 2018
Seem like a medical problem either Mental illness or Insanity

Mental illness is usually a broader and more inclusive term than Insanity. Insanity is usually reserved for describing severe conditions involving psychotic-like breaks with reality, while Mental Illness can include both severe and milder forms of mental problems (such as anxiety disorders and mild depressions).

1 Like

Re: Update On Akungba Mad Girl ...... by NaijaRoyelty: 5:15pm On Nov 29, 2018
A boy in his early twenties, dropped dead 2 weeks ago after all his jazz failed him

He vomited something that looks like Goat shit from his mouth and through his ears after falling sick for 2 days .

His friends confirmed he's a yahoo boy and that huge amounts of money were discovered in his bank account .

This boy don't have a known job and on his wrist , he has a bead that someone said his babalawo gave to him .

Yahoo plus is so real
It's dangerous having these yahoo boys as friends.
Re: Update On Akungba Mad Girl ...... by thesicilian: 5:18pm On Nov 29, 2018
EmekaBlue:

Mental illness is usually a broader and more inclusive term than Insanity. Insanity is usually reserved for describing severe conditions involving psychotic-like breaks with reality, while Mental Illness can include both severe and milder forms of mental problems (such as anxiety disorders and mild depressions).
Will this your grammar cure her?
Re: Update On Akungba Mad Girl ...... by jaxmand: 5:19pm On Nov 29, 2018
thesicilian:

Lol
Re: Update On Akungba Mad Girl ...... by EmekaBlue(m): 5:19pm On Nov 29, 2018
thesicilian:

No...but make people understand her issue and ofc there are remedies to help her with
Re: Update On Akungba Mad Girl ...... by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 29, 2018
NaijaRoyelty:
A boy in his early twenties, dropped dead 2 weeks ago after all his jazz failed him

He vomited something that looks like Goat shit from his mouth and through his ears after falling sick for 2 days .

His friends confirmed he's a yahoo boy and that huge amounts of money were discovered in his bank account .

This boy don't have a known job and on his wrist , he has a bead that someone said his babalawo gave to him .

Yahoo plus is so real
It's dangerous having them as friends.
I used to detest and not believe in these plus and ritual in my early teens, claiming realist and all these seeing believing shiits.
But now I know more,and all I can say is this.
Wetin man no know pass am
Re: Update On Akungba Mad Girl ...... by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 29, 2018
thesicilian:

I see no grammars, he typed with medical terms.
Re: Update On Akungba Mad Girl ...... by Mcy56(f): 9:13pm On Nov 29, 2018
EmekaBlue:

Mental illness is usually a broader and more inclusive term than Insanity. Insanity is usually reserved for describing severe conditions involving psychotic-like breaks with reality, while Mental Illness can include both severe and milder forms of mental problems (such as anxiety disorders and mild depressions)
You are right. Mental illness is on the increase now. May God help us.

1 Like

Re: Update On Akungba Mad Girl ...... by thesicilian: 10:28pm On Nov 29, 2018
androidroot:
I see no grammars, he typed with medical terms.
Explain what he said in different words.
Re: Update On Akungba Mad Girl ...... by Nobody: 12:31am On Nov 30, 2018
thesicilian:

Explain what he said in different words.
He was trying to differentiate between mental illness and insanity.

But some people have no shame; this guy copied everything word for word.

Re: Update On Akungba Mad Girl ...... by finalboss(m): 12:34am On Nov 30, 2018
Re: Update On Akungba Mad Girl ...... by ednut1(m): 5:44am On Nov 30, 2018
Low IQ nigerians would rather believe its rituals and she was used. Nonsense
Re: Update On Akungba Mad Girl ...... by falcon01: 7:35am On Nov 30, 2018
I told you guys, there is a logical explanation. Magic dont happen, We believe in all these bullshit thats we are so backward.
Re: Update On Akungba Mad Girl ...... by thesicilian: 7:53am On Nov 30, 2018
androidroot:
He was trying to differentiate between mental illness and insanity.

But some people have no shame; this guy copied everything word for word.
Q.E.D.

(1) (Reply)

Who Should Be Blamed? Your Friend Or Your Girlfriend? / Photos: See How Low This Tall Man Has To Go To Kiss His Petite Wife / Slay Queen Seductively Rocks A Man At A Pool Party In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.