Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,231 members, 7,880,874 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:29 AM

Ringleader Of Yahoo Plus Gang That Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student Slumps, Dies - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ringleader Of Yahoo Plus Gang That Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student Slumps, Dies (72161 Views)

Remains Of Abducted 200-level DELSU Student And Boyfriend Recovered From River / Cash, SUVs, Items Seized From Gang That Hacked Nigerian Bank (Pictures) / Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Photos Of Yahoo Boys Who Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ringleader Of Yahoo Plus Gang That Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student Slumps, Dies by Oblongata: 11:39pm On Nov 29, 2018
Alphafeezay:

It is well. My condolences
my bro my sister is alive and well (glory to God)

I was just saying that I felt so bad as if the victim is my sister... God be and watch over you and your family (amen)

1 Like

Re: Ringleader Of Yahoo Plus Gang That Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student Slumps, Dies by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 29, 2018
JJOF:
Make dem ensure say d guy die o. Infact, make dem wake am up, kill again, diz time around, slowly, bcuz he death too quick.
Lalasticlala, wat re u waiting 4?

So u have already sentenced them to death?
Re: Ringleader Of Yahoo Plus Gang That Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student Slumps, Dies by Nature8(m): 12:01am On Nov 30, 2018
Oblongata:
I felt so bad just like the girl is my sister. .. had everything going-on fine, first class product, beautiful, good girl, followed the rules, possibly a future okonjo, ezekwesili, and u just cut it short? May God heal the victim's family

Please ladies be careful out there!

Shine your eyes shocked

It's not only slay Queens and small girls with big God dem dey use o...

This could have happened to any other innocent girl

There are many guys out there desperate to have female organs for ritual purposes

Don't follow anyone to unknown destination

Anywhere you are going ensure you let someone know, and also ensure you let the person taking you out know that your people know where you are going!

Don't stay out late and no school parties ok?

Sensitize your friends and family and don't leave the stubborn ones to their fate!

It is well with all of us!!!

Good advice bro...
Re: Ringleader Of Yahoo Plus Gang That Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student Slumps, Dies by Deltatoto: 3:44am On Nov 30, 2018
dogtails:
May ur death be more painful than hers...BASTARD
what u don’t no is bigger than u.i can take ur life even from here.not everyone on internet is human don’t fckkk
Re: Ringleader Of Yahoo Plus Gang That Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student Slumps, Dies by seunH: 4:14am On Nov 30, 2018
Oblongata:
I felt so bad just like the girl is my sister. .. had everything going-on fine, first class product, beautiful, good girl, followed the rules, possibly a future okonjo, ezekwesili, and u just cut it short? May God heal the victim's family

Please ladies be careful out there!

Shine your eyes shocked

It's not only slay Queens and small girls with big God dem dey use o...

This could have happened to any other innocent girl

There are many guys out there desperate to have female organs for ritual purposes

Don't follow anyone to unknown destination

Anywhere you are going ensure you let someone know, and also ensure you let the person taking you out know that your people know where you are going!

Don't stay out late and no school parties ok?

Sensitize your friends and family and don't leave the stubborn ones to their fate!

It is well with all of us!!!
Reading what you wrote and correlating it with the girls picture, I didn't know when tears filled my eyes. Sincerely govt should clamp down on all these herbalist.
Re: Ringleader Of Yahoo Plus Gang That Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student Slumps, Dies by Dex4(m): 6:38am On Nov 30, 2018
And the girl fine sha come get brain join.

This thing pain me o.
Re: Ringleader Of Yahoo Plus Gang That Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student Slumps, Dies by MoonWater: 6:42am On Nov 30, 2018
martineverest:
he is just pretending..... throw him inside hot red oil
add Maggi, onions and salt
Re: Ringleader Of Yahoo Plus Gang That Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student Slumps, Dies by Marrtynze(m): 6:57am On Nov 30, 2018
Nah, he shouldn't get to go that easily
Re: Ringleader Of Yahoo Plus Gang That Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student Slumps, Dies by gees101(m): 7:01am On Nov 30, 2018
Who tell am to die? him beta wake up make we remove his eyes, tongue,heart,prick and things too,b4 him die again
Re: Ringleader Of Yahoo Plus Gang That Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student Slumps, Dies by JJOF(m): 7:56am On Nov 30, 2018
PrecisionFx:

So u have already sentenced them to death?
Abeg which sentence them deserve?
Re: Ringleader Of Yahoo Plus Gang That Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student Slumps, Dies by 1solution: 8:22am On Nov 30, 2018
Please guys I need your help. My sisters house in Abeokuta , the entire street and community is under siege of a notorious yahoo boy named teslim. he has been arrested by FSARS and ordered to pack out he refused to go. He chased regular police men away beat up my younger brother who is the caretaker of the house with over 15 thugs and living large. Please I need Abba Kyari's number or anybody out there that has a useful information on how to handle the issue cos everybody is very afraid even the community chairman. my email is: moronfoluadebayo18@gmail.com
Re: Ringleader Of Yahoo Plus Gang That Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student Slumps, Dies by Beke2020: 9:37am On Nov 30, 2018
The gal didn't do anything wrong. She was getting accommodation thru one of the foolish security guard
owobokiri:
They plucked her eyes alive.... close your eyes and imagine that.... The worst way to die... heartless things... But will the gals listen? Once they are in school, na so body go dey hot them like mama onyinyes akara
Re: Ringleader Of Yahoo Plus Gang That Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student Slumps, Dies by Yeraa(f): 10:04am On Nov 30, 2018
tiredoflife:
Its sad na innocent girl dem kill
I wish na only these hungry looking if u no get money hide ur face girls
All these I never chop girls
Broke idiots
God make all these slay queens
Who use relationship as a job be used by yahoo boys
May they not live till next year
As they hustle for hair money may their intestine be used to do suya
E no go better for all u oloshos acting like good girls at home
Claiming I work hard for my money
Forming I sell hairs and stuffs online angry
You think all you said up there is a justification for someone's murder?
Re: Ringleader Of Yahoo Plus Gang That Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student Slumps, Dies by Pruwa: 10:07am On Nov 30, 2018
Hope the guy is really dead,hope it is not a cover up by the police after taking bribe,the police need to show us proof that he is really dead,he must pay for his crime!!!continue to rest in peace elozino
Re: Ringleader Of Yahoo Plus Gang That Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student Slumps, Dies by Yeraa(f): 10:09am On Nov 30, 2018
pocohantas:
This is why I get very angry when people blame every misfortune females face to gold digging. I am sure NL resident Chief judges would have tagged this innocent girl a slayqueen.

Being a slay queen isn't a crime, wanting a rich boyfriend isn't a crime!!! Killing a fellow human is a crime all over the world. When will these idiots on NL learn that the problem is not the girls, but the ritualists.

If they don't see slay queen, they will use any stray innocent girl. Damn! How did I end up in the same country with wicked ogres.
You spoke nothing but the truth. It's simply bitterness that makes them mock and blame "slay queens". Meanwhile any female is at risk. Haven't we heard stories of guys using there mother's, neighbours kids and little cousins. The mysoginy in this country is baffling.
Re: Ringleader Of Yahoo Plus Gang That Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student Slumps, Dies by Pataricatering(f): 12:17pm On Nov 30, 2018
Your insensitivity and stupidity knows no bounds - nobody deserves to die like this but you men are so stupid and senseless that you think making an example of women who die makes sense - this girl was a first class student who was looking for an apartment to rent and unfortunately met her untimely end ! I don’t even understand how any reasonable human would see someone else s death as a source of happiness and “ I told you so “ ! . We know girls are not giving you pvssy- that’s why you are so angry! bleeding blood sucking vampire !
owobokiri:
They plucked her eyes alive.... close your eyes and imagine that.... The worst way to die... heartless things... But will the gals listen? Once they are in school, na so body go dey hot them like mama onyinyes akara
Re: Ringleader Of Yahoo Plus Gang That Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student Slumps, Dies by Pataricatering(f): 12:20pm On Nov 30, 2018
U broke ? ��� . Slay mamas are not the cause of your problems !
tiredoflife:
Its sad na innocent girl dem kill
I wish na only these hungry looking if u no get money hide ur face girls
All these I never chop girls
Broke idiots
God make all these slay queens
Who use relationship as a job be used by yahoo boys
May they not live till next year
As they hustle for hair money may their intestine be used to do suya
E no go better for all u oloshos acting like good girls at home
Claiming I work hard for my money
Forming I sell hairs and stuffs online angry
Re: Ringleader Of Yahoo Plus Gang That Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student Slumps, Dies by space9880: 4:24pm On Nov 30, 2018
pictures or I don't believe this. I don't try Nigerian police they should show us pics of his dead body.
Re: Ringleader Of Yahoo Plus Gang That Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student Slumps, Dies by tiredoflife(m): 4:56pm On Nov 30, 2018
Pataricatering:
U broke ? ��� . Slay mamas are not the cause of your problems !

I should be asking u if u are the broke one
Mumu
Re: Ringleader Of Yahoo Plus Gang That Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student Slumps, Dies by OkijaYahoozee: 6:21pm On Nov 30, 2018

Re: Ringleader Of Yahoo Plus Gang That Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student Slumps, Dies by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 01, 2018
God will continue to expose them. Lazy things
Re: Ringleader Of Yahoo Plus Gang That Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student Slumps, Dies by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 01, 2018
JJOF:

Abeg which sentence them deserve?

A fair trial.

Because wen they get to court and am investigation is done, the real truth will roll out openly.

Whatever information available to you on dis matter is online n the online media is known to be 99% sensational

1 Like

Re: Ringleader Of Yahoo Plus Gang That Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student Slumps, Dies by Casemiro(m): 10:14am On Dec 20, 2018
> it is well

Ehya
choi shocked big momas garden
Natural home remedies
Re: Ringleader Of Yahoo Plus Gang That Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student Slumps, Dies by Ayobami7(m): 4:44pm On Dec 22, 2018
good for him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A 27-year-old Lady Killed For Being Fat In South Africa (photo) / Man Arrested For Shaving Woman’ S Pubic Hair / My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts - Housemaid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.